New to Jow Forums

I understand that the Jow Forums community doesn't like new users, because we king of come in and wreck what everyone has going on. That being said:

>How does one not be a normie or a normalfag

Attached: B2CrB4gIMAIfhwD.jpg (720x583, 41K)

Not wasting people's time with your total non-issue would be a good start. Also lurk moar faggot.

Lurkmore. I didn’t post for 3 years. Now I do it like a pro.

normie is code for functioning member of society

Welcome to hell.

Attached: a1e.png (500x366, 141K)

lurk, always lurk, post occasionally if you feel it adds something to the discussion.

remember that 99% of all retarded posts are just baitposts, trying to shock you or get a reaction.

each board has sort of a subculture which can be neat

dont become a tripfag unless you absolutely need to ID yourself for a thread, and dont ever reply to attentionwhores

rules are worth a read.

>rules are worth a read
THIS
what board do you hang out on the most?

don't use homophobic or racial slurs. that shit is toxic.

>lurk, always lurk
this, lurking is a good lesson in figuring out how the fuck to fit, applies to real life too

Cow tears

act like you are older than them. Reference things as if they are older memes and stuff patrician. Talk as if you are in the majority and sneering at the person you are talking to. Talk as if what you say is obvious. For example, if you are on /tv/, you could do a days of our lives general. There isn't a days of our lives general, but you act as if there always has been and anyone who doesnt know that is a newfag. They will think you are patrician af

listen to this nigger, faggot.

also should add, get into fights, even when you are wrong. Being wrong and having someone angrily correct you is the best way to learn, because they become very informative when they are angry, they like telling you off. But then keep pretending like you're right, never admit a loss. And then ultimately if they really force it, you can just pretend like you were trolling from the beginning

lurk moar

>because we king of come in and wreck what everyone has going on
No, it is because you fags read greentexts posted on facebook meme pages, think that the site is about acting retarded and le random, come in here and infest the place with your newfaggotry without lurking first. You also get offended at the slightest banter, and people like that are generally not fun to be around.
If you actually spent some time lurking the board before posting anything, nobody would even care that you are new. It is obvious, but at least you are trying at that point

Get out while you still can user

This

This is not a place for healthy minds

Folks here tend to act all derisive and superior when regarding normies but honestly you're better off being one than being part of this site's cancer. I can't help but come back here every single day and it's hardly the healthiest thing to surround myself with people like this all the time. Regardless of whether this community's toxicity is ironic or not, it doesn't serve anything but alienate you from the rest of society, I feel. Just leave while you still can, guy. You'll be happier.

Attached: 1508150606544.jpg (359x359, 16K)

I lurked for a week and had pretty much everything down, besides the weird b8 threads that happen everyday

this is a good question, and a good thread

is wrong
"normies" are actually dysfunctional mediocre wastes of life, dimwits

problem is there's a massive amount of those losers polluting real life so people fallout out of that society congregate here

to avoid being a mediocre meme of a person you need to be productive
you need to keep improving whatever you can, especially yourself

I lurked for about 6 months and tried to understand the "culture" of the boards I was interested in. First post was in a 3x3 thread because I couldn't understand the number system and zero discussion. Just wreck it as hard as you want because most boards police themselves.

no

He's right

Attached: dezyicM4xyx4lu4fqUds_KdEPV7DKH8dLWoNzV6CmGY.png (960x868, 531K)

Maybe if you're a small souled brainlet. The day I value trends and status over my hobbies is the day I stop being who I am.

>hobbies

Jow Forums isn't a hobby you dumb cunt

It literally is, but I was referring to reading philosophy and political theory, playing piano, and fishing.

>but I was referring to reading philosophy and political theory, playing piano, and fishing.

please tell me more

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

Shouldn't you be getting lit to Kendrick's latest black empowerment anthem, faggot?

shouldn't you be watching vsauce on repeat and answering questions on r/science?

>implying I would use mindless follower sites like youtube and reddit

what websites would an intellectual such as yourself browse?

Attached: 5435485623.jpg (1420x946, 58K)

Jow Forums is the only website I use for recreation.

>recreation

what does this word mean? I'm not a as smart as someone like you so please don't use any big words my brain can't handle it.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

I'm done with this shit.
As parting advice I'd advise you to reconsider your consumption of media. If someone having interests beyond partying and fucking roasties is so egregious to you, it may have affected you more than you think.

>reconsider your consumption of media
>egregious

No more please!!!

Attached: 1512047745019.jpg (645x729, 88K)

OP, this is a normie. No respect for anyone or anything that goes against the status quo. Disgusting.

Wrong. A normie is a normal person with a job, a gf and bunch of friends. A normie listens to popular music, does stuffs that normal people do, wear clothes normally, talks like a normal person, he will be married and have children.

those two definitions arent exclusive, user

I've come back here a few times over the years and it's always when I'm feeling down, stressed, anxious and toxic
it's that kinda place. when you're happy you forget it exists

Not be normal that is easy, just make it a regular thing to go out on lawn every morning to sharpen your machete collection.

Shut the fuck up nigger. Jesus, you're the biggest fucking faggot I've seen all day. Take yourself a little less seriously.

leave, there is nothing for you in these parts