Indian housemates

Hi Jow Forums,

Has anyone ever lived with indian people?

I share a house with them and find them to be the most disrespectful, annoying, nosey and rude people.

From the beginning I kept my distance as we lived on separate floors ( me on one and their herd in another) since I had a bad feeling about them. Never exchanged any unpleasantness of ant form. Typically, in this kind of setup one would expect them to live their lives and for me to live mine, because of this I've never asked anything of them nor bothered them for anything.

But they seem to be taking advantage of this fact. Whenever I order food, they come out of their holes and make a ruckus outside. They have no ethics, are extremely loud and until recently would congregate below my room ( I live on the upper floor) after midnight and scream and laugh so loud that it felt like a warzone even through all the flooring. I had to speak to the landlord about this to put an end to it. After that incident I was kind of disgusted by them and am extremely put off by their presence. I have lived with many kinds of people but never seen this kind of abnormal or harassing behavior before.

I think despite being a minority race themselves, Indians are the worst kinds of racists. I don't know this is what I can see from experience.

What is wrong with Indian people Jow Forums ?

Attached: ttm7aq4mlmmz.jpg (960x457, 98K)

Given the average level of social competency here, it's a lot more likely that the problem lies with you, not them.

I lived in India for a year. It's the most awful place with awful people I have lived in by far. Everyone there is retarded, rude, and self-serving and at the same time think they are the most intelligent, and kindest people on Earth. It's utterly baffling.

It also applies to Indians outside of India. I had Indian housemates in Malaysia for a while. One day the shower head was covered in shit. I don't even.

I try to avoid the topic of Indians IRL just because I can on and on.

Attached: indian-makeup.jpg (1336x1200, 505K)

How so? I've left them alone, been busy with my own life and it is typical to expect the same, or maybe I just lived with a better and decent crowd before this.

Plus I wouldn't really consider hanging out with people who would do something like this or act this way.

I wouldn't be surprised if they acted like that, almost like animals.

How are they harrasing you?

You're a fucking idiot, bro

>What is wrong with Indian people Jow Forums ?

PIO here. This is the answer:
First, a big caveat: India is fuckhuge, with subcultures varying by simultaneous dimensions of geography, ethnicity, economy, and religion. So it's hard to make blanket statements regarding it.

That said, there *is* an overarching culture, and the substrate of it is shitty in the themes you indicate.

The main reason is: Overpopulation and underdeveloped economy.
Here in the West, there is a paradigm of plenty. We don't need to be shitty to other people, because everyone more or less gets what they need.
Not so in underesourced, overpopulated places like India. The paradigm of life is having to fight to stay alive, and get resources first. There is no space to be nice and decent, because some other desperate fucker will cut in line and take your share at a moment's notice. So, there's a prevailing spirit of cuthroatness, taking advantage, and not giving a shit about other people.
This psychology permeates various aspects of life in various ways: eg, lack of concern for the commons/environment; cheating in business; no conception of Quality of Service. In your case, it's being annoying, indecent flatmates.

As far as I know, this phenomenon is not unique to Indian society. AFAIK in economically starved societies like the Soviet Union, such disgusting behaviour was almost beyond belief. I believe similar phenomenon exists in poor Eastern European countries.
Why is India's economy so bad? Ineptitude? Mismanagement? Racial IQ? Well, consider: before colonization, India held some 20% of the world's GDP. After colonization: 2%. I believe they've started being capitalistic and are rapidly making up ground now.

This is a universal concept: Humans are only ever decent to each other, when their own needs are met first.

Attached: main-qimg-90f0913cad5cf48d85af03d6a3d2fd35.png (602x359, 108K)

I'm not OP but, still, thank you for taking the time to give a well-balanced response to the question.

What an amazing answer.
Kudos, intellectual.

I'm glad you appreciate it.

I should add and addendum: In saying all this, there are just as rational reasons why, despite everything I related above being true, the Indian diaspora represents some of the most integrated minorities in the West. I can explain these in more detail if people would like, but the point is, when considering such issues in real life, it's important to keep all aspects of the situation in mind. The reality is, that it's not *all* good as some parties may want you to believe.. but nor is it all purely horrific, as some others would claim.

how is GDP even calculated for ancient times?

The whole gather below my room thing and scream. Something about that felt off. Like when they were laughing it was as if they were almost straining themselves to laugh a large number of decibels higher than normal. I think doing that might have left their throats sore. I dont know, I dont have this issue anywhere else, only with the Indians at home. Could also be the fact that they woke me up from sleep when they acted like this. They were being that loud.That and a couple other incidents sort of make me not want to be around them. I don't really know any other way to describe this, as I said before too, kind of abnormal behavior from these guys.

with an abacus?

epic dude

Hi thanks for your response. Something you said massively struck with me.

> Humans are only ever decent to each other, when their own needs are met first.

You know, after living with these people, I think this cannot apply to them. A sort of special addendum for Indians so to speak, i.e. no matter how prosperous they get, Indians will always stay true to their nature because there is some sort of sick wholesomeness for them in doing wrong and acting like animals. Any Indian, no matter how well off, will always have this 'itch to scratch' to partake in a harmful act when nobody's looking, not because they were forced to ( hell they may have lived a priviledged life ) but because it is in the core of their nature to be something reminiscent of evil, disgusting and baleful children. The people I live with are from pretty good families and from what I can tell, they act on some sort of deep rooted inner self hatred when they pull this shit, almost like they're aware of the fact that they're prime evil and they're ashamed to be so. Ashamed to be Indian and inferior in some way, causing them to act like this.

I guess one could say that many Indians hide behind stats from ancient history to explain away their animalistic behavior, the fact being that they are and are aware of the fact they're a marginally inferior if not an abysmally inferior race .

I'm in the Marines and my roommate is Bengali, so sorta similar in terms of being Indian. At first he was really messy and lazy, until I had to sternly talk to him about being clean and how we are in the military and shouldn't live like slobs, etc. He improved by being more clean and neat but of course not to my standards but the initiative is pleasing, he takes mean shits and uses a fuck ton of toilet paper, he's not loud. He goes out on the weekends with his friends so thankfully I usually got the room to myself. Anyhow, I guess it all varies on the person.

Attached: IMG_6114.jpg (579x1000, 96K)

So I guess the lesson here is to not let them congregate or else they create a human mess, kind of infect a location. Much like the infestation in my house right now.

The reason for the rapid swing in wealth wasn't because of colonialism, but more so because they had a huge surplus of people which equaled wealth until the industrial revolution which then devalued the human worker by a large magnitude which in essence dropped India's value. It only got worse because they took longer to industrialize.

Not to forget the rape epidemic they have. These days I see so many of them hiding behind ancient excuses, it happened 50 years ago I dont see why you act like a piece of shit now inspite of you never faced any of those things in life.

Turns out there's a gross sexual repression present in their society, simple lingo is outlawed because of not ' not being in with the old ways ' which leads to any western symbol or ideology being treated as trash and sexuality being banned entirely. More than that, in the name of preserving culture, backward practices are kept alive forcefully in mordern times. Sati is a prime example, widows are forced to burn with bodies of their husbands, even now. Forced marraiges and child marraiges are another. There are castes and subclasses of people ( mind you the people who boast about the diversity fail to mention the inherent racism it generates and how badly it propogates everywhere ) is literallly so much. Inspite of there being a mordern world there, these practices are kept alive by people knowing full well how wrong they are. That's right the bourgoise of the population make arguments along the line of how the 'gdp is low hence this' and then go out and then act these things out themselves. Truth be told, the problem with India is not the GDP, the past or anything else but the people themselves, no matter how many riches you dress it up in, a monkey will always be a monkey.

Attached: OB-VW413_iraped_G_20130104053236.jpg (553x369, 64K)

Back to the original argument, the rape epidemic

All of the above causes a rise of this backward plane of existence where people from a lower economic status come upon this breaking point from existing in this turbulent pootube of a society and take out those frustrations the only way known to them, sexual release, but guess what, sexuality is unofficially banned! So now they do it in secret, this creates a place where things are about to go off any moment and being a woman is considered bad luck ( the sjw's who whine about rape culture should take a trip to India and not the scenic route but through the real india and see how it feels when hoards of people swarm to ogle at them). So what do these people do? They act out these frustrations in secret but when they do they lose themselves in a fit of lust, hatred at society and repressed sexuality, hence a simple proposition or a lewd remark at a lone woman passing by has a very large chance of turning into a forced sexual release as any negative remark fuels that part of them that hates the whole Indian sham and touches on that repression but also any inaction on their part justifies the sexual release they want to receive from the woman. There's a lot more, but this kind of leads to a rape epidemic.

Attached: download (1).png (267x189, 12K)

>You know, after living with these people, I think this cannot apply to them.
I explained the large forces that shaped their culture. You need to understand the relationship between culture and individual humans to appropriately interpret the applicability of my statements.

>I guess one could say that many Indians hide behind stats from ancient history to explain away their animalistic behavior,
>The reason for the rapid swing in wealth wasn't because of colonialism
This is not ancient history; it was not so long ago
The siphoning of wealth by the British from India is a very well established scholarly concept. You can disagree with it if you wish, but you'd need some solid sources, as opposed to conjecture.

>the fact being that they are and are aware of the fact they're a marginally inferior if not an abysmally inferior race
Culture and race are extremely correlated, but, as you'd know, correlation ≠ causation.
Your statement only makes sense if one believes race has a causal effect on culture, which is the biggest driver of individual human behaviour next to temperament.
I personally believe that culture is everything, not race. It's the difference between you, and, say, drug dealing white trash gangsters. It's the difference between Indian street-shitters, and the CEO's of Microsoft and Google. It's the difference between suicide-bent, globalist Leftist West, and protectionist conservatism. There is little to no variation in phenotype between those pairs, but massive variation in underlying philosophy and worldview.

Attached: 1200px-2011_Census_India_literacy_distribution_map_by_states_and_union_territories.svg.png (1200x1322, 496K)

>These days I see so many of them hiding behind ancient excuses, it happened 50 years ago I dont see why you act like a piece of shit now inspite of you never faced any of those things in life.

>200 years of industrial-scale subjugation
>Ended not one lifetime ago
How long do you think it would take for a country of this sheer size and this particular culture to recover? This is not post-WWII Japan, or South Korea, with their relatively tiny population and Western help.

>Not to forget the rape epidemic they have.
Your argument is generally, ‘Indians know they are inferior, so out of frustration, they rape; the rape is an evidence of the validity of their self-image’.
You identify many pertinent factors, but by my understanding, have a lot of the relationships topsy turrvy. It would take some ~5000 words to address all your points, which I’m reluctant to do, because I’m busy. Suffice to say, the prevalence of rape is a generally unrelated phenomenon to economics. This behaviour is rooted within another cultural aspect, which is deep misogyny. It has little to do with issues of national self-image. This is my [perceivedly informed] opinion, having had lived in the country; known Indians; and thought on the issue at length.

>what is wrong with non-white, non-North America/Europeans?
Welcome to the ethical debate of humans, circa forever. We've been trying to figure out what to do with lesser peoples for ages.

Not even OP, and I think because someone else made a point about colonisation or whatever I dont think it has anything to do with the issue at hand here.

Point was OP was having problems with poomates being themselves for which in short you made an excuse of "hurr durr subjugation poverty" but turns out they were from well to do families, so none of that cannot apply. As pointed out, there was an actual attempt at explaining their behavior instead of 'hurr durr subjugation', with some portion of it contributing to rape and many other red flags that there is something inherently wrong with poopooz, but then you went and got all butthurt.

Point is, if the past was a problem its not anymore, the people now who have never faced these problems choose to act like it willingly, I think that is what was said and when pointed out, they use the former as an excuse.

So in the end, OP is unlucky that he has to share a house with Indians.

I'd say that under their veneer of whatever, even the most accomplished poopoo is just another rancid disgusting piece of human filth, all you have to do is wait to be alone with them, when their true nature comes out and they start barfing all the shit in inside their heads.