How can I grow long hair fast like a Rapunzel girl?

How can I grow long hair fast like a Rapunzel girl?

Attached: 20.jpg (1080x1238, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YhJVvbt0Vo
instagram.com/stefania_model/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do women think that short hair is more attractive than long hair in the first place.....

growing long hair is hard

Because it is on some women retard

>fast
No.

Also super long hair may look like shit on you. Plus it requires a lot of maintenance to look good. There's a good reason why the overgrown long hair look isn't popular among women.

be born as a south asian woman
youtube.com/watch?v=3YhJVvbt0Vo

Name one.

On me, it is. I'm 5'0 so it visually overwhelms the rest of me and my hair is very fine so it's impossible to give it volume when it's weighed down like that.

instagram.com/stefania_model/

Looks better when leaner and with long hair.

Oh is THAT her name? I have a pretty big collection of her pics for some reason.

It is, as long as you're not fat or ugly. The only way long hair makes girls look pretty is by covering up their fat and/or ugliness. Long hair is a pain in the was, ends up wasting a lot of time and money taking decent care of it. And fyi long natural hair always looks ratty and broken because you inevitably have split ends everywhere
Natural long hair doesn't look like Without lots of extensions, product, and styling.

Almost exclusively women thinks that short looks better than long.

okay, it covers flaws. meaning you agree women with longer hair have an easier time looking attractive. meaning a female with long hair is more likely to be attractive. meaning long hair is more attractive than short hair. glad we sorted that.

if you can look good with short hair, youd look even better with long.

OP, im a dude with long hair (healthy, not a fucking pathetic no-shower grease ball) and it took about 8 months for it to be a little below my shoulders. my hair grows sorta fast. shampoo's and shit that can help exist (horse shampoo is pretty ok) but you arent gonna have that for at least five years if you dont sink thousands into it.

My bf loves it. He actually helped convince me to muster up the courage to cut my beyond ass length hair down to like an inch or two all over in the first place. Kept it ever since, it feels and looks so much better. The only guys who were ever attracted to my long hair were ghetto trash, particularly mexicans.i NEVER had my long hair in particular attract guys who were actually desirable. Only ghetto trash were especially transfixed by the long hair, nasty bastards felt entitled to touch it too, and me for that matter. I'm glad my short hair now serves as a filter for the trash tyvm

Some chicks can pull off the short hair thing and look super hot, but they are the minority

>meaning you agree women with longer hair have an easier time looking attractive.
No, hiding the ugly doesn't = attractive, it just means you're hiding your ugly. Just because something isn't ugly, doesn't automatically make it attractive. Are you one of those guys who's so desperate you'll fuck anything doesn't make you actively barf or something? Your logic seems to be skewed

I think it is more about how attractive your jawline and cheekbone structure is.

If it is super cute then showing it is super cute

if it isn't then hair is a great cover for it.

>bf loves it
He is just siced to get your pussy and monopolize it.

1. Siced isn't a word
2. Ive already had to ghost multiple guys for perving out on me, "pussy monoply" is not a thing

Biotin. It makes hair grow faster.

where the fuck did i say something not being ugly means its attractive? if a thing hides a thing that looks bad, it is easier to look decent. not saying it skyrockets your appearance, im saying it counters the negative, leaving you more attractive than you were. if you cant handle the fact that girls hide their flaws, please never find out about make up.

Because it is. Short hair >>> long hair

Brewer yeast and castor oil. And patience.
Pic related is my hair after 4 years of growing with a year under brewer yeast.
Also hasn't seen a hairdresser since 2014, split end and stuff are lies, just be gentle with your hair.

Attached: 20180409_232628.jpg (1060x1883, 958K)

Lots of time for hair that long. I keep tips at the bottom of my shoulder blades and I think it would take a really long time to have hair that long. Ten years maybe, its really how fast your hair grows.

>Why do women ...
Why do men?

You're fetish isn't relevant, idiot.

i came

I've literally never heard a guy say that he prefers short over long.

>split ends and stuff are lies
>your hair looks like a pad of ramen lost a fight with a tumble dryer
Bitch please, I am a guy and my shit looks more fantastic. She wanted Rapunzel, not "that crazy cat lady down the street who smells like urine and alcohol"

Her hair is cool.

Opinions are very subjective, so I hope you don't think that's unanimous.

Because long hair takes a long time to grow, needs constant upkeep and takes a long time to maintain on routine. Compared to a short crop which will still get you job interviews and isn't a mohawk, long hair is a painful amount of work for some magical, intangible reward.

I personally don't mind long hair, but at the same time I don't think it's necessarily just 'better.'

Don't you think that long is more feminine?

>Compared to a short crop which will still get you job interviews
at an accounting firm.

Shampoo as normal, leave conditioner in (make sure you apply to the ends so you don't need the tips trimming), wash the rest of your body, rinse out conditioner.
The better you look after the ends of your hair, the less you need removing when you get it cut (hair dressers will remove dry/split ends), therefore you get longer hair sooner.

There's no way to make your hair grow fast, you have to wait it out.

Too long her looks like shit, boring and hobo tier

Don#t

Shoulder/breast length is best