Jow Forums pass

my mobile phone is permab& from Jow Forums...

saying that posting from my ISP or nation has been b&

it says i can bypass this by purchasing a Jow Forums pass

will i be able to bypass it by purchasing a Jow Forums pass? the Jow Forums pass FAQ says that all the pass does is remove captcha

furthermore....i am posting from a terminal from within my country...other terminals from within my country are not b&

ty....love and light

Attached: norway-tromso-fjord-winter-night-northern-lights.jpg (1920x1275, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=kOINSUWOqyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it says i can bypass this by purchasing a Jow Forums pass
>will i be able to bypass this by purchasing a Jow Forums pass?
>phone posting
>considering giving money to Hiro
>Love and light

My advice is that you should sit down for a while, think about your place in the world, and ultimately stop posting forever.

easy for you to say...

your lack of virtue will be your own downfall knave

I can smell you from here

Yes, occasionally some ISPs are range banned. A Jow Forums pass will fix this. It happens commonly with public wifi networks, or 3rd world ISPs.

you are faulty unless you can prove here what you're saying

the problem with you shills is that you can commit your words to the web, but none of you can actually prove the things that you're saying

if you can actually provide evidence and prove this bullsh*t rhetoric you spout then i will consider you seriously and take your words with reason

"words, words, words"

Attached: hermestrismegistus1.jpg (300x386, 45K)

What the actual fuck are you talking about, Norway

I am what I am.

I don't infringe on anybody so I will be who I will be.

As for Norway, I don't know much about 'em but i hear many good things about them.

Are you having a stroke?

not at the moment

Shame

70% sure it's a bot at this point

It's a real possibility
Or, alternatively, drugs.

"shame"

why do you say this?

it could be...but i don't think that technology is sufficient for the cucks to put bots in charge of gangstalking and shilling

the cucks who are cowards and could not hold their line in a real war probably would put out disinfo. saying "oh, gangstalking is done by bots" as disinfo. to try to dissuade innocent citizens from resisting their criminality and their human rights abuses

Attached: swastika_v2_by_meninotelles-d6c6joz.jpg (1024x768, 852K)

Don't give money to Hiro. He will sell your CC to Russian/Chinese identity brokers.

What do you do for work

whatever i can

the americans barred me from getting a job in the U.S. a while ago so now i just live on social security but i'm trying to leave america to have a decent life

"i wouldn't fight for racist churches from the south, my nigga...i'd be fightin' to keep the occupation out my nigga"

And what would your dream job be outside of the states?

i actually don't like rap music....i don't think i'd be a racist if the blacks here in Amerikkka weren't hounding my ass....disrupting the lives of innocent people for no reason

the only thing that makes sense in america is to kick the sh*t out of black people to they learn to stop troubling others because of race

over here they act like stupid monkeys

Attached: blackpanthers.jpg (600x396, 26K)

i used to work in information technology...ideally something like that...but hell i would be a waiter at a restaurant

i am just bad at physical labor because i am fragile and a lover of my body

even if i am ugly i am still going to try to transition as far as i can for the principle of the matter

i believe the NORDS told me that in Norway, the norwegians would try to nerf me so i wasn't so attractive next to natural-born norwegian girls

Attached: 11.png (600x452, 409K)

to be honest i think Norway is a model society, as in striving towards a utopian society...i think the world could learn a lot from 'em

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens

Attached: Nordic-alien-Simiase.jpg (650x482, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kOINSUWOqyo

Attached: Che-Guevara-Wallpapers-2010-3.jpg (1587x1183, 85K)

This is probably the weirdest thread I've ever seen in my life

you can if you want. But hiro would probably just buy more JAV shit for his lonely life. YMMW, but i wouldn't personally.