Being a dude

Basically I've been wishing I was born a girl since I was 14.
I have no intention of chopping my dick off, taking hormones, crossdressing, or anything like that. There's nothing I can do, I have to play the cards I was dealt.
It's just that I have this deep rooted feeling that I would've been so much happier as a girl.

Anyone else ever felt like this? How the hell do I make it stop? I've been feeling like this for nearly a decade now.

Attached: JjDcmiqO9ocSisL5MLsQu_WThj5aPSyr1keu_LHsCNQ.jpg (1049x1076, 188K)

Man is basically woman but without all the bleeding and emotions.

I bet if you were a girl you'd be saying
"I have this deep rooted feeling I would've been so much happier as a guy"

grass is always greener on the other side.

Being a dude is way better.
You can pee wherever you want, you get paid more for doing the same thing and you're unlikely to be raped.

>you get paid more for doing the same thing
Grow the fuck up. Seriously, I'm so fucking tired of this. You're part of the reason why people are skeptical towards "gender equality". Fuck off, you're not doing anyone any favors.

but it's true

I didn't say it was entirely because of sexism
A large factor is the fact that women typically don't negotiate when they are hired and men do.

Yeah, I've thought of the whole grass is greener thing too.
I guess I just can't buy into it. I know in some ways I'm lucky to be a guy, but I guess something is just fucked up in my head.

It's not true. Stop it, you have no idea what you're talking about. Literally (literally) every single multivariate analysis shows that men and women are paid equally.

This nonsense must stop.

nah, you're ok

its normal to wonder what it would be like as someone or something else.
Just don't get lost in the fantasy, because that's all it is

I dunno, you could try looking into Jungian psychology a bit
everybody has a shadow side of the opposite sex within them, you may just be wanting to get in touch with that
I'd like to know what it feels like to be a girl, so maybe I could understand them better, but I'd much rather be be a dude. Yeah we have it harder at the beginning but we don't have to worry about finding good guys/marrying/having kids by early to mid 30s.
women/girls have to deal with much more social pressure in general than dudes. girls generally don't make good friends with each other, and a lot of guys don't realize that.

uh, I thought the multivariate analysis showed there was gender discrepancy but that it was much less than what people are saying. like about 5% or something.

bullshit

the higher you go up the larger the wage gap,
you're bullshit stats don't change that.

It gets worse in high paid media such as acting and journalism.

Female executive board members get paid less than male ones. This is fact not fiction.

I'm not saying WHY, but this is true.
You're probably thinking, but minimum wage earners all earn minimum wage. Yep, total equality there. Must be the same for every job.

you're a fucking retard

If you look closely, you can see the thread getting derailed here.

dude journalists aren't 'high paid' i dunno wtf you're on about m8

The combined average is 3% something something in the US. They don't get paid equally in, let's say, India.

>you're bullshit stats

not even the more competitive high paid ones

buddy, not everyone works for the local TV station in an illiterate southern town.

whatever, you're fucking dumb as shit, you refuse to actually look at evidence and this has nothing to do with OPs post

you're a cunt, you're wrong, you're stupid, and you should kill yourself

if you were right you wouldn't have do be so insulting

lol everyone goes through a phase where they idealize living as the other sex. you have a shallow perception of what it's like to be born and raised as a female, so it's easy for you to pretend it's anywhere from "easier" to "perfect." women do it when they think men have wonderful fearless and wealthy lives. men do it when they think women are worshipped and never have to do anything.

Reminder - there are 2 genders and this is gender identity disorder.

Sometimes I feel like it, but I guess it's just that I hate both. Buff dudes gross me out, so does body hair and a beard, both on me and on others. Going bald is my greatest nightmare and I'd rather chop my balls off. I was always like this, some time ago my mom told me when I was three years old or something I said to her "when I get old I neeeever want to have a beard they are so gross". She said ever since she feared I might be trans, which I am luckily not. I would just be dealt other shitty cards as a girl. Irrational emotional bullshit, tits, menstruation and cellulite are also horrible. I wish I would have had some neutral option.

I mean, I get what you're saying and agree with a lot of it, but I'm almost 24. It's been 10 years, and I've thought about how I wish I was a girl at least once every couple days.
Sometimes a lot more. Definitely not what I'd consider a phase.
But yeah, I really have no clue what it's like. Which is why it's always bothering me so fucking much. Why do I want to be a girl so bad DESPITE the fact that I have this shallow perception? Why has it persisted? That's really what I'm wondering.

I thought gender identity disorder was when you thought you were born a girl in a guys body?
I'm definitely a dude, I just wish I wasn't real bad.

Your options are the therapy to cross and take a load off your mind and try it out, which you don't want so option two..

>Play the hand I was dealt.

I don't have your feelings, I'm not transgender, nor so I suffer from any kind of dysmorphic thoughts or even fantasies of other lifestyles at all for that matter. Part of it is age, learned to be cool with whatever.

But I can tell you this from my own experience, you've nailed it. Play your hand. No matter what happens you will always have thoughts of things being better for some other reason beyond your control.

These are not prophecies or logical. Your brain just kind of does that. Chatters away and brings shit up without your permission.

And what I've learned is the more you give those thoughts, whether you're fighting them or embracing them, the more they take hold.

Just be aware of it as a nice idea. And know your life wouldn't be necessarily better or worse if any of your dreams at all came true let alone being born the wrong gender.

Life is far too random.

Now.. let's talk about how motherfucking perfect the ass in that picture is. Jesus fucking Christ.

>Look at pic again
>Look at face
>Underaged?

Ah shit.

Yeah, I suppose so. Hopefully as time passes I'll be able to be happier as I am. Thanks.

And she isn't underaged, don't worry.

Attached: e2FmBAd.jpg (640x640, 99K)

At 18 I started T blockers and had an orchiectomy at 21. So while I have gone through most of male puberty, I havent gone through the final stages. Cause of that I don't have much body hair and often get confused for being a butch lesbian (in boy mode), ftm in the lgtb community, and being 17. Now being 23, even though I don't pass fully, I feel much more content I wont mature into a full blown man and retain some sort of femininity regardless if I'm on hormones or not cause of my orchiectomy. My point being, try something. I'm not happy where I am, but at least I don't feel like killing my self.

Congrats!
You ever do/consider cosmetic surgery? Is that even an option?
Sorry, I'm very uninformed.

Yes and no. FFS spooks me cause of how invasive it is. They essentially peel your face down and work on your face bones. If I had 40k usd to go to my ideal surgeon, than yes. If I had to settle for surgery in Mexico, than probably not.

It's because of all the hormones they put in everything. Try avoiding all soy products.

Yeah, I wish I were bisexual because it would open up more dating options, but the sad fact is, I only like chicks.

No they do not. Not everybody is a queer like you. Stop assuming.

I'm a straight guy and happy with my gender, but I'm so jealous of how women can dress and use a lot more accessories than man. I was browsing some socks on the shops and they were so much cuter. There are so many more styles you can use.

I don't know, being a woman is not that bad.

>not living your life like johnny depp
accessorize away my dude. life's too short

I'm jealous of that and the way they're able to express themselves. Being really artsy, being into fashion, dancing however you want, singing however you want, being able to enjoy and create poetry, being able to admit your own faults, being able to cry, to panic, to whine. It seems like in our modern first world that women can be anything they want.The things I listed are all things that most men can't do, well they can but they'll be judged and hated by a large portion of people for it.

I just really want to be able to be myself without having to adhere to rigid gender roles.

>they'll be judged and hated by a large portion of people for it.
yeah thats not true. move to the fucking city.

I'm a girl and I think I'd prefer being a guy. I don't think I'm transgender. I just thinking being a girl is shit.

Just think of all the mental issues we'd sort if we could trade for a day

I live in a leaf city as a [spoiler] black male [/spoiler] everyone wants to be as hard as every big rapper and god forbid you're any different. Even girls will say stuff like "But you're black, you're not really into that stuff right?"

If you feel like being artsy, going in fashion or dancing, adhering to norm is the opposite of what you want, because all this forms of expression is meant to exist outside of the norm.

You just wish you had the guts to "come out" as being "feminine" as a dude, but the guts to do so will be praised and spark envy even if you are a dude.

>everyone wants to be as hard as every big rapper
what do you live back in 2002. have kanye or drake not broken up there yet? give me a break

if you're in high school, i suppose i understand, but if you're older, there's really no excuse. find cool people.

Probably just a case of grass is greener, user. We'd probably still be depressed and lonely regardless of our genders.

Well at least we'd finally be sure, that's got to count for something.

I'm pretty sure as it is. Besides, men are fully capable of being fashionable and writing poetry. I am not sure what is holding you back.