Jow Forums made me not want to date men anymore

I can't help but think that all the men I talk to IRL secretly think the way men on Jow Forums do.

I feel they want to sabotage me.
See me fail
Bully me
Take advantage of me physically an emotionally.
Talk shit about me behind my back.
Just generally talk about me in ways that are cruel.

I am not a bad person or an unattractive person. The way men act on Jow Forums though makes me not want to put anything on the line for them. Why would I want to date somebody that doesn't even like me?

Attached: .jpg (500x650, 28K)

I mean, it's not like you're wrong.

Nah it ain't all like that, many men just want to protect and provide for their women
But it's absolutely true that we think of some fucked up stuff, and I mean each and every one of us has thoughts that you gotta puuuuuuush down

I just never know when I am going to cross over that line. It feels emotionally unsafe.

It's not Jow Forums that is the cause of your anxiety. It's you. You have a bad self-esteem, and you don't understand Jow Forums. So, you have your confirmation bias that makes you sure in something that's wrong. People here almost always exagerrate what they think, and if you take it like that, there's a lot of truth. About women as well. As an example, women often speak about what they want from a man. Rarely do they name a trait that has something to do with appearance. Then men come here and express their frustration at these lies and tell that women would fuck a Chad even if he'd be a complete phycho. While the truth is somewhere in-between. Women, as men, care about both external and internal qualities of their potential dating partners. Stop being so thin skinned, just get used to using this lense on any strong claim, really. I bet you're just a bit lost and feel so because you can't get your life going well or because something serious has happened. Now, ask an advice for something that's really bothering you.

All men share the same sentiments towards women in some capacity, you will never know the extremity of those feelings. If you respect yourself you will find a man who respects both himself and you. Do you respect yourself, in mind and body? If you don't you will find yourself among men who do the things you said, to you and others.

I just feel like It's pointless to rely on men. Getting in a relationship feels like trying to drive a car when you know one wheel is flat. Unsafe. Unadvisable.

I feel like I have to do absolutely everything myself if I want to be happy. I can't expect any support, because men will just turn on me. I feel like men want me to fail, so I must leave them be.

I do.

I don't trust men. lots of men will try and fool you into seeming like good people when they are self-serving liars.

Well there's the MGTOW. Trolls. LARPers. Orbiters using under handed tactics to eliminate any competition and sabatoge relationships.

Not all of us are bad. Take everything with a grain of salt. And try to filter out the bs.

gl hf. Hope you find a good man!

Im a man and hate Jow Forums too
It suxx but I have nowhere else to go so
Please date me or something I will make you change your mindd

How is any of this news for women? Are they aware that most men don't even listen to them when they talk? Seriously, I'm not kidding. You know that feeling when you're listening to a uni lecture and they just slowly begin to fade out? It's like that but happens 3x faster.

My god have I tried and hurt and disrespected over and over. I still want men however but if I begin to have any feeling for them I disappear. Better to protect myself before I love them and then their real beast come out. Just last night I was with a guy for the last time, he doesn't know it yet, but I gathered all my things in his apartment while he slept and left.

Jow Forums is the poppy field of autistic retards who like memes, that's all Jow Forums is user, none of this is serious

Attached: a560d8eb-5791-41c2-8932-a0d929db9bbf.jpg (600x600, 24K)

>being conditioned by Jow Forums
Just don't. Trust me.

Attached: 1501545709892.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

You are on wrong board sweetie.

Attached: backto r9k.jpg (640x821, 119K)

Actually it the women that surround you that tend to do that. (Your girlfriends will do more to sabotage your relationships with men, stab you in the back, and gossip about your hair, your cloths, etc...). Unless you’re only attracted to controlling men, guys really tend not to give a fuck as long as you are loyal.

You every have random thoughts, like, say, dropping your pistol or telephone or whatever into the toilet?

You don't act on such thoughts but you still have them. Jow Forums is just a place where lots of such wild thoughts get expressed.

Random thoughts don't express intention. Even right now you're maybe thinking of becoming a lesbian and expressing it on anonymous page without actually having any intention of becoming a degenerate carpet muncher.

You know?

It makes me feel the same way sometimes. But you have to remember there's still sane, rational guys posting out there (some are just female, but you can tell some are guys). Ive been with my bf for 6 years, and he doesn't know what Jow Forums is thank God. But I know between him and some of the posters you see, it's not fair to assume all guys are assholes like the majority here tend to be. If you make such assumptions you basically become the female version of what you hate.

You guys must be new here. You should read the replies made by fellow male 4channers before spewing such none sense.

naa, most dudes on Jow Forums are disappointed b/c they aren't lucky with women.

I'd say a decent chunk of guys just wants a normal girl to love, but a lot of them don't trust women because a lot of them are cheating manipulative hos. some, not all.

You fell for the memes. I feel the same way about women sometimes. It happens. Just remember don't take everything you read here so serious and those thoughts you're having are paranoia probably caused by insecurity.

Attached: youve_got_some_nerv.png (518x421, 308K)

Where do you go where females are posting the equivalent of what males are posting here? I recently tried actively finding male hate/extreme feminism on places like tumblr, but a majority of the posts were still of women defending defending men and legitimately asking for equality for everyone , saying things like "yeah men can be raped too" or telling others they're being too harsh on men in general. Ive yet to see a real live example of females doing the equivalent of what males do here.
>in b4 people start posting ancient memes
I want a real live feed example of chat, not doctored hate spewing memes

only shit posters and women hating INCELS match your description. Which appear to be over represented on this site

i'm a super nice guy .. (i'm taken, sorry)

>i'm a super nice guy .. (i'm taken, sorry)
Were you repeating the meme, or did you seriously just say that?

The problem with that is the guys won't bother to try to moderate the extreme behavior and beliefs here. It's not worth the effort. You open your mouth to one of these Jow Forums incels about how he might not actually have it all figured out about females, and the flood of ad homenim begins. You're never going to convince him otherwise. It's more productive to let him vent and tucker himself out, and hope he either grows up and ditches that shit or kills himself. Trying to argue with him just makes the thread a shitfest and there's a thousand more productive things we could be doing than participating in it. It's just plain not worth it.

Excellent post desu senpai.

I seriously just said that

it was a tongue in cheek dude

nah men are dope. you just need to have the emotional intelligence to find the ones with a basic level of emotional intelligence.
if your opinions of the world are being influenced by Jow Forums, its time to log off.

Nice one user, now I don't know if you are serious or far too invested in the meme.

Not everything is meme bro

>if your opinions of the world are being influenced by Jow Forums, its time to log off.
And we have a winner

this thread can end now

I'd like to think so, but there's people here who literally spend their time thinking largely in b.s. memes; chad, Stacy, height, etc. Consume their existence, kind of scary

Still fooling me, I see.

Those "people" are Americans. Don't worry about it, it's just how they are.

guys seriously

i'm a nice person and not a meme obsessed troll

i guess my point of some people on Jow Forums are nice was totally lost. That's my bad

Just in case: Sorry FBI, NSA and related monitoring agencies. I hereby certify that all intents and purposes behind that post were to further the art of internet-based satire.

Regards,
Paco

Rely on yourself. You sound like the typical broad who wants to be kept, where the idiot takes most of the financial burden so you can go on carelessly like most women
I am very lucky with women, it's the reason I dislike so many because you see what they're like
Virgins with no experience are easily swayed when some broad throws pussy their way so please
Women are miserable when they have to work an live the monotonous work life men endure, you can;t handle it so improve of being a good housewife type and treat your provider like the provider he is instead of expecting everything while pretending it's an equal partnership. No such thing.

So date girls then, problem solved.

Or get off Jow Forums and realise most real life people aren't like this pile of autism. But I'd suggest dating girls

Attached: self awareness.png (339x290, 12K)

this, but ironically

Lack of punctuation makes that unreadable. It's sad, because you used some, but you still clearly don't know how to properly punctuate.

>each and every one of us
>All
Incels pretending everyone is as shit as them to make themselves feel better

Attached: ss+(2016-06-22+at+02.05.34).jpg (517x393, 62K)

I am not that user, but as someone who struggles with grammar, this post hits too close to home to what I have had said to me before.

Attached: 124418821.jpg (662x684, 54K)

laffin

That's not an argument. It's the typical reply teens used back in yahoo chat days when they wanted to pretend they're intelligent. I also forgot the d in and used a ; instead of ' in can't
I bet if I didn't use any capital letters you'd whine about that as if it mattered at all on Jow Forums
pseudo intellectual teens

>not an argument police
as always, love it. no one's trying to 'argue' with you: they're just trying to point out that you're a pathetic little worm.

Really? Just Jow Forums? Have you listened to mainstream rappers? And men are only that way because of how women have treated them.

It has nothing to do with the discussion. It's a reply from a triggered female because the ones who usually go on about that on the internet are women or the lonely autists who have nothing but the intelligence they believe they have, to shelter them from the world
Nice try but it doesn't change the fact everything I've said is true

do you not recognize this is paranoid and illogical?

So this is a grossly large legitimate issue you have that would need to be broken down and explained in a lot of different ways, so to keep it short i'll just be blunt and explain the positive side.

Honestly men on Jow Forums probably do represent reality more often than not, but even on Jow Forums there are individuals that want other people to succeed and partners to support.

You also aren't dating a collective of people, you're suppose to date one person and ideally you are to put a reasonable amount of effort into determining who is a suitable person and fits the base requirements you have AND has the potential to grow with your own input and support.

have you tried lolcow?

whatever, the truthfulness of your claims, you're the one who is a festering hateful little cuck (its plain as day). so what's the value in this truth?

Kind attracts kind.
If you want real men you have to become a real woman so you can actually demand a real man.
Same goes for men I can fuck all the whores I want because thats just what they are, real women tell me they dont go home on the first night and then ditch me.

literally every human has the capacity to be the next hitler.

every human also has the capacity to be the next ghandi.

if you're hiding from the former, you'll never meet the latter. talk to people, rationalize, and just stop talking to the ones you think are shady.

I mean, what do you expect? Jow Forums is the bottom of the barrel and the main reason people come here is because they have little to no success with dating.

Protip:
No one really cares about you that way. Most guys wont even waste their time plotting on you behind your back or bully you. Jow Forums is an Edgy outlet for people to play out their psychotic, attention whorish, whiny little bitch tendencies all through anonymity.

Chill and embrace how insignificant you really are.

Guys think that way some think way worse. They'll lie so google "how to tell if someone is lying", start from there. Ask questions that people say no one ever asks. If they dodge just drop them, no second chances. Once you start doing this you'll notice all of them lie, most are garbage, a few are decent. It just takes a little time to find a decent one you're compatible with.

or date women;

who are statistically more manipulative than men.
Who have a higher likelihood of doing things behind you back and trapping you in a cruel self-feeding relationship all while re-enforcing that men are much much worse, cause we will just take and take and expect more and more from you.

its up to you. Both sides of the coin are tails. Just flip it and be done.

>baseing entire male population on what you see on Jow Forums.

wewlad
we got a trainwreck waiting to happen here.

90% of the people i know dont even know about Jow Forums.

Now Reddit users on the other hand.

this proves

Why do women subject themselves to being friends with gay men if those same men also feel the same distaste for women than straight men do? It's like accepting the same abuse, just with a fake blonde lisp

>guys in this thread be like "dindn du nuffin"
>girls in this thread be straight triggered, trying to get this poor girl to enter the darkside of the force.

People in general do everything on your list. If you are afraid of a guy doing this to you, A girl can do just as much if not worse. Good luck. Be careful what you wish for.

Funny, I feel the same way about women from reading too much social media. We should not go on a date some time.

Why do bad people assume everyone is as bad as them and use that assumption to justify their behavior? It's really fucking irritating and I almost hate it more than the actual shut they do.

If you present your argument so poorly that it's incomprehensible, you don't get to pretend other people should try to unscramble your word soup.

1) Jow Forums is global - including notoriously backward and primitive countries. 1st grain of salt.
2) Jow Forums is not a center of light and joy, white knights are mocked, cynicism rules, /b hates everyone and everything. Half the things posted are posted to get a response and you are wise to think everyone is a troll. Salt grain #2.
3) Many guys still will talk shit behind your back, judge you and take advantage of you - clues might be that they are IRL superficial image oriented jerks to start with. You need to see real people with friends in the real world to evaluate who and what they really are. Twist of lime.
4) Consider that catty, shitty female behaviors and know that guys have that and react to it too. Socially, guys are expected to take the lead and put them selves out there at emotional risk of rejection or failure. Some get angry about that, which is shitty. Consider the friend zone guys. Shot of tequila.

All men have an ego, which is what you're afraid of. Men are like candy bars. The ego is the hard chocolate. Hiding under that is the squishy bitch boy caramel.

This sounds exactly like me speaking about females what the fuck

Maybe you're both right? Have you considered the possibility that people can be shitty and you're expecting the opposite gender to be unreasonably pure?

>found the simple minded autist that builds his worldview from his bedroom after binging on anime and shit movies

It's 2018 you stupid fuck, most people have to work, period. Let me guess, one minute women are all evil succubi that just want to stay at home, and the next they're destroying civilization by having jobs? Get real. People like you are so goddamn stupid and have such minimal self awareness that you probably live in a world of "women are always wrong no matter what" double binds and self sabotage every single day without even realizing it.

Sure I bet that's why, it totally not because you are disgusting, fat, ugly, annoying, etc

Trust us, honey, we feel the same about women. You're all awful and simply irredeemable.

Get over it. Life moves on and people aren't hiveminds.

Whoever frequents Jow Forums is human trash(me too), don't use us as example. Normalfags behave in other way. Matter of meeting new people and finding the guy that fits your expectation.

>Basing all men on men on Jow Forums
>Jow Forums
>Which is a ANONYMOUS message board

OP there's no telling if any of the people are indeed always men. But also when you are able to be anonymous I am pretty sure that puts a different light on everyone. There's no way for a comment to come back to you so you can say whatever the fuck you want.

Do you really think most of the spergs on here are acting like they do in public or in front of their mother?

Most guys aren't like that. Jow Forums is just a trash collection bin for NEETs and undesirables.

But she is wrong, wtf.

>t. betamax that's never been in a group of bantering men

It's completely true you dumb stupid bitch and it's fucking pathetic that I have to be the one to tell you that.

But then everyone is shitty? No one can be selfless ever? That's fucking scary line of though for me, deadening even. Specially when I grew up with very philanthropic role models.
If I gotta admit something I'd probably admit this, I probably expect people to be as nice and caring as the people who raised me were.

You stupid fucking retard, everyone including you is a piece of shit.

The ends justify the means, OP. Join a cult or something.

I'm not shitty you fuckface, I would never willingly fool someone for my own benefit or for their loss, I would never TAKE something from someone that wasn't offered nor that would intentionally hurt them in any way and I mean that in all kinds of areas. I wouldn't hurt someone financially, emotionally, physically and etc doesn't matter who they are this is NOT how you're supposed to act. If you do that and you justify it as OK by any reasoning you're the shitty one here.
Everyone is the sole owner of their own lives and no one has the right to take anything from them.

Jesus, who are you trying to convince me or yourself? Way to fucking broadcast to the world what an obviously shitty relationship with a partner or your parents you've been in, holy shit. Sperging out on me did nothing, but highlight that you've been used and abused probably because you're too fucking naive and you can't learn from your mistakes.

what is confirmation bias

Let's both get off Jow Forums. It's obviously detrimental for both of us in the way we think.

i'll treat ya right but you prolly too old for me
>mfw 18

People have a unconcious desire to relax, and trust.
Women have a bigger chance to do what you (op) wrote unlike men. Men dont shit test like that. You can relax

Lmao. Lies.

Ooooook, that’s enough attentionwhoring for now. Y’know what men want?

Ya really wanna know? Something that we can fuck, hug, won’t cuck us, spend time with, fuck, protect, won’t get fat, fuck, and won’t bitch out at us. And fuck. That’s literally it.

And you bitches CANT EVEN DO THAT RIGHT. Your ONLY job as a woman is to be there, and yet you fuck it up. And then get mad when we get mad.

Piss off.

Attached: BA20E745-B924-4B25-BE16-B7A9069D4117.jpg (1000x480, 64K)

You should fuck a man because you'd probably enjoy it even less.

I’m sure that sounded funnier in your head

Jow Forums shocked me with the discovery that (some) men have actual feelings and desire emotional connection and not just bootay.

you still need us until sex dolls lose their stigma and figure out how to load the washing mahcine

They can't all be gold.

just stop being a pussy

Everyoneis kinda shitty, but only kinda.

A) How did you not know this from the the get go?
B) Jow Forums of all places?

they only wanna do that to normalfag sluts if you're a genuine and respectable person you will get respect, most women aren't respectable though

all you have to do is be someone who men don't have to pretend to like being around
if men genuinely want to be around you without sex or an air of flirtation/sexual tension, they just genuinely want to be friends with you, good sign

>Your ONLY job as a woman is to be there
>all I want you is to stop being human and act as a piece of furniture instead
You're a living walking meme

Attached: 1432835182030.jpg (800x800, 130K)

Goes on the most circle jerk website known to man
Is filled with the lowest quality men
Thinks this how all men are
Why even start this thread

It's not just men. It's all of us.
99% of people are of bad stock and very dangerous.

Becoming and keeping around the 1% is worth it.

maybe you just deserve all of that and are not as good as you think you are?