ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA A1.jpg (540x411, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToEPFDIzhNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls, what is the silliest thing about a guy that attracted you?

I know my gf is a great partner for sure, and I don't want to make her think that she's not the right thing for me. She is. But I kinda lack initiative from her side, and I need more affection to me, I could definitely use more cuddling centered around me etc. I usually initiate most of stuff, since we have agreed to be more or less traditional in our intergender relations, and I think there's no way to pull of explaining her that I want more caressing etc. without making her feel like she's done something wrong. Should I stick with how things are? Everything else is perfect.

Girls, does this make you wet?

Attached: 20180121221757_1 e.jpg (1920x1080, 464K)

Bumping this.

>Ask the opposite gender
>four guys

Girls, how long does it take for you to know a guy before you start to have a crush on him? Does it happen quickly or is it something more gradual for you?

Attached: 1522802360239s.jpg (250x242, 6K)

God I want a gf so badly. Not even for sex (that would be nice tho) but mostly just someone to cuddle and be intimate with. Talk about feelings and just life in general. Fuck I'm so lonely.

Depends on the girl. Just like how some guys mature past just physical attraction and require something more intrinsic, so do some women. And some of both sex also end up immature and shallow, never growing to appreciate much more than the external and basics. I personally require both physical and mental intrinsic attraction before I have a "crush" on them at this point in my life (28). I don't have many crushes, but I also already have a bf. This isn't a sex related question, as with most things asked here it seems, this is a general human question.

Girls, why are you such good goyim? Why do you fall for every Jew trick?

How would you react if your gf said she has fantasies about doing butt stuff to YOU (male)?

Would you still date me despite the red flags
>don't have a job and live on the financial edge every month
>don't like to drive
>virgin
>smoke marijuana daily and take some other drugs occasionaly too
>hobby is music but cannot sing and not likely to become famous
>don't go to the gym as walking and cycling is sufficient for me
>sometimes eccentric weird behaviour
I know I suck, but just how badly

No one gets anywhere near my asshole! *gets in a defensive position*

girls: on a scale of one to ten, ten being highest, how high do you believe your knowledge and understanding of men and how they work is?

Been there before. She was a psychopath and that was one of many reasons I got rid of her, but not enough alone. I suppose if I was with a healthy and well-adjusted girl who respected me brought it up I'd just give it a firm no and we'd move on with our lives.

boy or girl this is an absolute dealbreaker

Imo
>don't have a job and live on the financial edge every month
That's a hard no.
>don't like to drive
Hard no.
>virgin
No
Actually don't care, as long as you're still responsible about it
>hobby is music but cannot sing and not likely to become famous
That's fine, just don't force me to listen to your bad singing
>don't go to the gym as walking and cycling is sufficient for me
As long as you have a decent level of fitness, that's fine. If you're only cycling for a few miles, you shouldn't even count it though
>sometimes eccentric weird behaviour
That's vague

I graduated with a 3.94 gpa in psychology, so my knowledge about human minds in general is good. As far as male behavior in particular, I'm probably like 3/10. I grew up in an all female house, never knew male family members, and was the weird fat chick guys teased or just ignored up until I was about 19. And at 28 I've only had 4 real BFS, one im still currently with. I tend to rely on my general knowledge of psychology, as most problems are not actually sex related and it's not an issue

Girls:

If you met a guy who spent 2 years in acute malpractice-induced benzodiazepine withdrawal (not an addict) but was generally recovered and a kind sweet person who's pursuing his goals but had some mild trauma from his ordeal, would you be willing to date him?
Would you date a man who's been diagnosed with PTSD even if he's generally happy and well-adjusted?

Attached: 1523344843920.jpg (625x781, 146K)

>I graduated with a 3.94 gpa in psychology, so my knowledge about human minds in general is good.
i'm weak

depends: is he hung?

>Meet girl
>Actually shows interest in me
>Cant control happiness
>Keep talking and talking because of all the years of lonelyness I need to make up
>We shouldn't see each other anymore you dont give me enough rest

EVERY
DAMN
TIME

Girls:

How do I become the guy your comfortable around? How can I be the person who makes you feel like you can be yourself?

Because I was that guy in high school, had tons of friends because of it. But now that I'm in college (with about a year or two inbetween making money with little contact with others), I just can't seem to be that guy anymore. I don't remember what I did to make people feel comfortable and open to talk to me. So how do I do it again?

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 80K)

Were you that clingy, bro?

not really I just talk alot cause I finally have someone to talk to

i know I can be annoying but a simple: shut the fuck up would make me understand. I wasnt clingy as in: what do u do now? what do u think about?>

it just came out of the blue

i just talk alot to people I like and as always I fucked it up

i never learn, this happens everytime

Are you a scientologist or something? Lol, fyi, tell your cult to stop using psychiatry and psychology interchangeably in the propaganda, theyre not the same thing.

How often do two people who like each other message to each other? I don't think constant stream of messages back and forth throughout entire day is realistic, not even for teenagers.

Attached: 1454154455715.jpg (550x759, 40K)

Clingyness and always being available is a huge turnoff. You're probably making the girl your main focus when you should be focusing on your career, future, hobbies etc.

This is a really interesting question that I love talking about with people, and I'm curious to see the answers here: If you could choose one song to describe your life, your story, what would it be and why?

I'll start with mine: youtube.com/watch?v=ToEPFDIzhNA

The song speaks of a young man who runs away from his problems and seeks wisdom from a hermit sage atop a mountain. In the end, he stays in the wilderness, learns from the older man, and eventually replaces him to pass his knowledge on to the next generation. I ran away to the southwest to escape catastrophes in my own life and to heal, and got lost in the wilderness. Out in that desert I stumbled across mentors who taught me how to be a wilderness guide, and now I teach other troubled kids to rely on themselves. I know I'm not the old sage yet, but I like to think that if I continue on this path, that maybe I will be some day.

So yeah, I'm curious about your answers.

Attached: Deep-Woods-1280x720-wide-wallpapers.net.jpg (1280x720, 410K)

I met a girl recently doing a group thing. We had a lot of fun together and the next time I saw her, I had gotten a haircut and dressed up a bit. She complemented me and touched my arm. Later on she added me on social media. I messaged her, she answered back quickly and we talked a bit there. I cut the convo short and we had another group thing after that, which I couldn't make it to. Afterward she messaged me like "Missed you at I hope your day is going well etc" and told me we're having another group thing soon. I messaged her back that I wasn't feeling well and she messaged me back immediately to rest up and get well. I left it there. My question is could this girl be interested in me? Playing it safe, I believe she's just being friendly in a "new friend" kinda way because she's really kind and outgoing to everyone from what I've seen but I'm not used to girls going out of their way to get their contact info from me and answer messages in a short time.

she like likes you.
take her out
smash
tell us your success story.

Arm touch leads me to think she likes you. What other physical signals have you been getting from her?
Ask her to go get coffee and see what happens from there.

Not a lot of physical indicators which is why I'm tending toward friendly feelings. She always seems receptive and happy to see me whenever we do but other than messaging me very recently, she hasn't gone out of her way to make contact. She does laugh at anything resembling a joke I make but a lot of women do that. If she does like me, she's certainly more subtle about it than any woman I've dealt with in the past but I'm also notoriously thick and a bit of a sperg so I'm probably not the best judge.

wow this is too rich.

no dude. it's laughable to think that one's college course work is related to one's emotional intelligence (your assertion that your "knowledge of human minds is good" is the phrasing of someone on the spectrum, and especially funny). and of course, the irony here is undeniable: you, psych graduate, should understand that, better than anybody.

and now, you think that the problem with our exchange is that i don't know enough rote facts about the world: that i've confused psychology and psychiatry. you've, again, misunderstood the context and intent in the language game, that my problem with you is that i don't have enough facts, as if a proper understanding of the world were simply grasping an aggregate of true propositions.

is it any surprise you don't understand men? what, was there not enough courses on them at uni?

I'm a dude but it makes me rock hard.
Wanna duck bro? No homo.

Such is the curse of modern life.

Yeah that's gonna be a no for me.

Attached: little_buster_and_his_concerns_by_cadeskywalker-d46xoia.jpg (438x350, 20K)

Was she making a joke about catching feelings with the "I'm screwed"?

I didn't think so at first, but the "heart of ice" thing has me confused.

Fuck sake.

Attached: Screenshot_20180410-201516.jpg (1080x1920, 323K)

That's a girl? Why is she talking like a dominant lesbian

Lower your standards

A lot of girls think that the way to attract men is to act (more) like a man

Let's be honest, his standards are probably about as low as they can safely go.

Just seems to be her personality. She's an overachieving career woman at 22.

Wow, this is some horrible flirting.

Looool, we're both English if that explains it.

this is absolutely fine dude. what are you sweating

Dear women,
What outweighs what men done for you over the last 1500 years that makes us deserving of any criticism from younger women?

>asked her to hangout
>few days pass, supposed to be tomorrow,
>I message her to confirm
>she says theres been a death in the family and she needs to go to the funeral
>i say its no problem and give my condolences
>she says thank you

i should leave it at that and move on yeah?

>i should leave it at that and move on yeah?
Yeah. If she's interested she'll get back in contact

Faking grief would be an elaborate lie, try again but when she's over it. Might be easier if you find out the relation of the dead relative

whats wrong with intimacy?

>That huge Holocaust against women, don't you remember?
So, nothing. Cool thanks

Late bump. Advice please.

I get unwanted attention from females...
Like for example, I try to make my hair and some passing women will comment so I hear "wow look at him doing his hair"
Or I will be working in a cafe and some girls strike up a conversation and ask me for number
Or a girl just gives me a high-five on the street
And the other hand, I am ugly and not successful with women at all, most of my flirting end up in ignore and I am still a virgin. Whats up with that...

Bruh, you're a 14 year old on Jow Forums. We both know you've never done anything for anyone.

I- what?

>Getting personally offended for an imaginary audience
How does it feel to have real autism?

K then.

an aunt she don't give a shit about apparently. I lost one last year and was bummed. it was genuine but not like over the top. just formal and respectful. her reply was "eh, its alright. thanks tho".

sounds like she likes you, and herein lies the confusing part. act too early and you run the risk of looking like a fool because she was just being friendly. act too late and she will have probably lost all interest in you. i honestly hate these situations because you can never know for sure. how good at you with handling rejection? if you handle it well, i say try something and see where it leads. be warned though, this may put a strain on your group relationship.

she's interested in you. ask her out for coffee. don't over think it.

>this may put a strain on your group relationship.
lol no

Girls, did you read the prostitute thread? What's your opinion about it?

Yeah that's the thing. I'm afraid of seeming too overeager and misreading her signals like, "hahahhh you thought I liked you? I was just being nice silly boy" then she tells the other girls I become the creep of the group

you're not gonna be a creep for asking a girl to coffee. you will be a creep if you let all these anxieties fester.

get out of your own way dude.

To femanons, if you can shed some light on this...
there's these 4 girls that are in my class that always hang out, I joined them once in a pub, we had a good time, whatever.

few weeks later (last night) one of them messaged me and asked if I wanna join them for a few drinks. When I showed up, the other girls didn't know I was gonna come except the one that messaged me.

Does that mean anything? or is she just being friendly and invited me over to hang out? we only met once before last night so it got me thinking

>Had a bad past with girl
>We made up after she found out that I wasn't the one who did something she thought I was doing
>Go and have lunch after school, talk about how everything that happened in the past
>Take her home, apologize to her parents and ask for forgiveness
>We hang out in her kitchen while she's cutting watermelons
>She initiates another date, saying "I know your bored, maybe next time we can go and do something more fun."
>We agree to play pool Wednesday
>She walks me out to my truck and after a few awkward seconds, she gives me a brief hug and walks back inside
>Text her, out of no where she asks me my favorite color.
>Ask her if she wants to play 20 questions
>Ask some flirty questions
>She responds somewhat positively
>Asks me what my turn offs are, I respond with serious answers (Not texting often, ect)
>She says her turn offs are moving to fast (I believe she meant relationship wise)

Was this a hint that she wanted to build up to a relationship?

Attached: attention-307030_960_720.png (799x720, 62K)

There's this chick at work that apparently I'm attracted to. How do I carry on existing around her without being weird? It's group tutoring at my school, so I don't want her to not come because I'm creeping her out. Do I just wait out the semester? I feel like being honest and saying " I'm hot for you but don't let that get in the way of learning". Am I just over thinking my emotions or are guys usually shit at hiding them?

Excuse me
>I feel like being honest (...) would only make it permanently worse.

>I'm hot for you but don't let that get in the way of learning.
What kind of autism allows you to think this is a good idea?

>I'm hot for you but don't let that get in the way of learning
Sounds like a good way to both creep her out and ensure that she will never ever ever have any interest in you. If you're not going to act on it, why mention it at all? Just act natural, or better yet chat her up, gauge her interest and ask her out like a normal person.

Well I don't want a relationship so I'm not worried about running any chances there. I just don't want her to stop coming because some weirdo works there.

Which seems weirder?
>guy looking at you occasionally.
Or
>guy tells you he wants to fuck you and potentially jeeps it to the thought of you.
Pick one.

Guys do you prefer shaved pus or big Bush, or trimmed bush

Right, I'm aware it's the wrong move given my edit here
but as I'm no good at these things I was more looking what to do, if anything, rather than list off all my bad ideas.

Shaved is 100% better.

sure. ask if she want's to get a coffee before or after class.

she has some interest in you, but she's ambivalent about dating you.

its hard to offer anything more prescriptive, when ya'll are both so young and immature. be fun and light. you don't want to pressure her with a lot of weird emotional weight. don't make her the center of your world. play it cool.

you're" honest" idea is pretty much sexual harassment you dunce. please.

just treat her like any other co-worker.

rogue apostrophe.

>hasn't gone down on a bush
>hasnt got the biggest erection of his life smelling a bush

Trim of course

Girls, help.

So I this girl and I broke up after dating for four months because I moved across the country. She totally understood (following my dreams lmao) so we've remained good friends since then (it's been about two months).

Sooo we still have a snapchat streak going and it's the source of my confusion. Occasionally I'll get snaps from her in like "cute girl" filters, you know what I mean? Like snaps that are clearly the "I look good in this" kind of thinking. Lately she's gone to the next level and sent me those kinds of snapchats but also while wearing little to no clothing. I'm extremely happy for it -- obviously i'm very attracted to her.

But it's kind of a mixed message? Like I want to be friends and also move on but like... I'm still very attracted to this girl sending me attractive photos and I'm kind of okay with it.

What do you think is HER motivation behind this? Is it just a casual thing or does she have an ulterior motive?

So my ex's old friend explained everything that happened after our breakup several months later, and apparently it was even stranger than I thought.

She had lied about how it happened, then preceded to randomly date a guy and confessed her love for him within two weeks. He's way younger than both of us and her behavior was completely opposite of her character (opening up, introducing to parents, etc).

I'm not jealous at all, actually I just feel bad for the guy. So my question is, why would she do something like that? She has real issues with depression so I don't know if that helps with answers.

This can be both guys and girls I suppose

Faggots.

Prostate is the male g spot. You're denying yourself pleasure because you're so insecure that it somehow makes you gay. Fragile masculinity.

I was recently informed girls are often attracted tome, usually on a more than physical basis. I do not understand what to do with this information,because nigh every attempt I have made to connect with women has be fruitless. I would like some help

she likes you, despite the distance, and likes the positive reinforcement you give her when she sends the snaps.

this isn't rocket science.

How much does being hung matter for a one night stand?

You don't get picked on your dick size

hit the gym, eat healthy, journal, read more, get off Jow Forums

Some people just don't want to stick things up their shit hole to get maximum pleasure you unhinged hedonist

Just looking for some advice.
A cute grill messaged me back on okc yesterday after a few days. We chatted for a few hours last night until I had to go to bed. She wrote a nice goodnight reply.
My next plan was to wait a a bit and message her on Wednesday night telling i had a nice time chatting and want to get to know her more over dinner.
A) Is this okay since we already talked awhile or should I strike up another convo then bring it up?
B) to be clear, we were chatting Monday night. Is Wednesday good timing?

tonight, ask her if she wants to get coffee with you sometime this week

thank you user

Good point.

Does it matter at all?

I didn't want to ask her too soon and sound desperate.
Is coffee preferable to dinner or alcoholic drinks?

How often would you, ideally, have full-on sex with your GF? What about lewd acts (oral, handjobs, misc. sexual stuff not culminating in PiV) in general? Trying to gauge how high me and my BF's sex drives are compared to others.

In my ideal world every other day-5 times a week. Sex twice would be okay if there was oral or mutual masturbation (I suggest watching porn together as well doing this).
If you are both workaholics I doubt he'll initiate this much. If you try to initiate I wouldn't expect to be turned down often if ever unless it's multiple times a day

depends how old you both are/the vibes of her profile and your conversation/ what times work in your schedule. coffee or drinks are more casual obviously.

i just assumed you guys matched on tinder. maybe its a bit different for okc, people playing a slower game. but generally i think the best policy is to suggest to meet up as soon as you match and have a little flirtatious text exchange. strike while the iron is hot.

message her later tonight, and say you were thinking about your conversation yesterday, and ask her out for drinks/coffee.