Really relaxed/casual relationship?

I started dating someone at the end of march and so far I have been feeling like things slowed down? Like... we just talk casually and its chill and its not like... Active? is this how its meant to be? I'm worried.

Attached: yurimakesmethink.png (274x323, 123K)

bumerponose

Have you had sex yet?

No, but we have done lewd stuff on camera. And we did see each other's faces on Camera, I have been busy with school the whole day maybe that's why?

*that's why things feel different, because I have been genuinely/unironically occupied with school

You do realize that when you are under 18 sending lewds is a crime, right?

>is this how its meant to be?

it is how ever the two of you want it to be

This better be bait. It's not a relationship, you have an internet crush.

I'm twenty years old, and we didn't send nudes? we did it on camera.Thanks, it feels nice at the moment, I feel like I'm being too chill and not passionate enough... in regards to the relationship I guess

We agreed mutually, and even verified each other's identity. I'm tired of explaining each time

When are you going to meet?

Thanks for the advice, it really makes me feel better

Next year, I don't want to specify anything to keep her personal details private.

And no its not bait, We talked about it and agreed on it. I

That is a very long time. You have been "dating" for a week. You really should not be jumping ahead of things. Meet sooner.

I guess we can meet sooner, but I really don't want to rush things? but I did feel like we should meet sooner. I feel really chill right now so I'm fine with waiting next year.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I did try to meet her earlier but she gave a hard shut down to my ideas.

It's very unlikely your "relationship" will last that long unless you meet before.

Aaa, please don't be so Mean. But she doesn't want me to do meet her yet, she shut all my ideas. I'm willing to wait..

And i'm completely faithful to her even though its long distance, so don't talk me out of it.

What exactly are your genders? Do I detect at least one "she"?

I'm afab but sometimes I feel like a boy and on those days I use masculine pronouns for myself
So I guess we're both girls? I don't know.

This user isn't being mean, they're being realistic.

Unless you spend a lot of time with someone in person to SEE how they behave, you do not actually know who they are very well. All you know is what they've permitted you to know of them via a highly controlled communication channel.

Instead of insisting that this other person MUST be the one for you, you should be considering whether or not what you're getting out of the relationship now is what you actually want from a relationship.

Most relationships when they're new tend to go through a fairly exciting period of discovery when you're learning new things about the other person, but that slows down once you've heard all their stories and learned all that stuff about them. And the sexual stuff can be exciting, but it's not enough on it's own to make for a good relationship.

What a romantic partner really is (to me anyway), is a best friend that you fuck.

How much time you need with your best friend varies from person to person, but for me I want someone who will share my life, not that I will just see or talk to a few hours here and there during the week.

Anyway, you obviously want more than you're getting. That your relationship partner doesn't want to meet for a year should really be telling you something. Someone who is really likes you and who wants a relationship would be enthusiastic about meeting.

Meeting someone in person is about seeing who the other person actually is. This is absolutely crucial information you need for being in a relationship, unless you simply want to be in a relationship for the sake of saying "yay I'm in a relationship."

The most common reason for not wanting to meet, regardless of the excuse given, is that what you really are is entertainment when it's convenient. When you stop being convenient, they disengage or disappear.

I'm really excited about them and I wanna talk to her, but she's offline right now. But I have busy with school and she and I are both having mental health problems.

*have been busy

And we talked about what we want out of a relationship and they're all okay with it, why are you so mean user?
And I come off as distant sometimes, but that's more because I'm a wholesome loner sometimes

Kid logic
>It wasn't recorded, it was streamed!
Same thing, dunce

>internet relationship
>long distance

lol

This thread has me anxious, mods shut it down, I don't need advice anymore