What do you guys normally feel when you talk to someone with big tits while working...

What do you guys normally feel when you talk to someone with big tits while working? I mean I act all normal but damn were those tits big, should I not peep at all, I mean I dont but I had myself just a little one out of curiosity, its kind of annoying, I'm still a virgin if that helps you guys out, not really looking for a relationship but when I see someone with a nice bod it triggers horniness in me.

Attached: tumblr_ofz5bl6N401td53jko1_1280.jpg (848x1148, 518K)

What's your question

How do I not be so horny around big titters, or is this just something normal, it doesn't effect how I act or anything, just annoys me a little.

aroused

Yes, thats the word I'm looking for, I dont get an erection or anything, but still.

Okay, just answer me this, is being a virgin in your early 20s normal, will I become an asshole with pent up sexual frustration for not getting any? I dont want to just fuck some thot because I'd want to have sex with someone I love, but I dont want to find someone to love because there is no one that can be trusted, its sad man.

Attached: Sam Hyde.png (389x389, 316K)

meh

totally natural, just don't become the workplace creeper

its ok to have feelings user

Well these weren't really feels, more pure lust, I showed none of it, I'm not a perv, but it does get to me sometimes.

I don't feel anything. Maybe I mentally admire the tits or sneak a peek while they aren't paying attention.

>normal

Matter-of-factly, no, it's not normal. That's not to say that there's anything wrong with it, but it's not very common.

>will I become an asshole

Not necessarily. You might, if you allow a meaningless social construct to dictate your emotions.

>I dont want to find someone to love because there is no one that can be trusted

This is the type of thinking that will turn you into an asshole.

>it's not very common
I had "chances" but first woman matters a lot so I was and still am just too picky... Its not an attractiveness problem I think

That's fine dude. I'm not judging you. All I meant was that statistically, it's rare for a person over 20 to be a virgin. Don't take it hard, I lost mine at 21.

This is universal. It never goes away. You shouldn't stare. It's rude.

That's all.

I work with someone who has huge fucking tits and I have never spoken to them about it, I just treat them normally like everyone should. The most I've ever heard is another coworker joking with her saying that she's top heavy. She mostly does a good job of covering up her cleavage, I'll be honest, sometimes I'll catch a glimpse of the "Valley". but I'll be damned I have never seen bigger tits in my whole life, I'd be lying if I said I don't want to see more. But I have to be respectful, and she's my friends wife too so I can't just try to fucc or something.

I don't think much of it at this point, you shouldn't let it get to you user. Just don't stare or be disrespectful.

Your friend sounds like a lucky guy.

Attached: a1d.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Tbh yeah. Huge tits aside, She's a great wife and she is really reasonable person, very easy to talk to, and she is extremely friendly

Fellas, what happens to the average guy when he sees breasts?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Disgust, oh wait, that's just me

Keep eye contact 100% of the time, your brain will probably only give you about 80%, but it's the best you can do with big titted lasses.

Ur mom straight.

But u gay.

no u

>oh those are nice.
>fuck don't look.
>and she caught me looking. Fuck.

Aw fuck.

Gotcha ;)

FYI I'm OP, not this guy, but yeah, just gotta not give a damn I suppose.

>What do you guys normally feel when you talk to someone with big tits while working?
Fear, of course.
>Fear that I'll get an erection and she'll notice
>Fear that I'll be unable to keep my gaze fixed on her eyeballs and she'll catch me looking at her chest
>Fear that, even if I do nothing, she just thinks I'm a weird guy and frames me to HR for an imaginary offense