So this girl is fucking me up

So this girl is fucking me up.
Been having sex with this feminazi shit is pretty cash.
But everytime she goes and we text she often doesnt respond or says ''sorry I forgot to respond'' even though she just spent the night.
So this shit is working on my nerves but at the same time i dont want to be a little bitch and complain to her about something so small.
So basically when im with her she shows me real love like we are in relationship, but when she isnt with me she acts rude or cold i should say.
I guess she just want me for the sex since thats what we always say but sometimes she says she wants more and shit and then when shes gone shes cold again so i really dont know.

Anyway what the fuck is a good answer to:
Sorry I forgot to respond

Something like:
i know you only want me for one thing its ok

seems so weak to me, please help me out guys.

Attached: break.jpg (372x290, 17K)

She's using you you dumb cunt. Stand her up for a date and when she texts asking where you are wait a day saying you forgot to go, and oh yeah you also forgot to respond

Depends.
Wanna just keep fucking? Say something like "It's cool. Don't feel pressured to text back right away." And stop caring unless you're texting to fuck.
Wanna be with her for real?
"It's alright, but I want to try and talk more. What do you think?"
Wanna fuck her up psychologically?
"Wait, who is this?"

That first one works thanks

She might be but Ive changed her allot already, you can never turn a hoe into a housewife but i care for her no matter.

A good way to answer would be simply to make her aware it's important to you she respond in time. Something like "I would have appreciated you did".

Avoid believing a text is an accurate view of one's feeling toward you. I know I hate texting and often treat people utter crap when it comes to phone (my bf has over 20 unanswered texts), but just because I dislike phone that doesn't make me a careless person.

Thinking you have the power to "change" someone is foolish.
I'm not saying people can't change. They can.
But walking around with an inflated ego, thinking "Wow, I've changed her so much"? That's just creepy and scummy. Stop.

I disagree. Im just trying to help her, she is young and foolish so I have to correct her otherwise she will walk right over me and Ill be a little bitch. She forces me to act ceratin ways to preserve my selfworth. And I keep going because its nice to be with her I guess.
If its worth it or not is a whole different story but she lives so far away that Im happy to just see where it goes because I know its gonna be over soon anyway.

I really hate how many people come to Jow Forums to talk shit to people similar to those that have deeply hurt them. Grow up and move on, stop unloading your past grievances onto some rando on the web.

Anyway, OP, that person is right. You don't change people. Its a futile and damaging effort.

Now, OP, what are your aims from all this?

My aims are to be happy ofcourse, life is a trip for me to be honest, I have my responsibilities but past that I havent found a goal in life so I dont have a clear aim with this woman or other women either.
I guess my answer is a but obfuscated but it is an honest one.

proof read your posts (unless you're ESL, in which case, good try!)

she's playing games with you dude. if you want the situation to be different, you can't give into her every single time. stand up for yourself. or keep the good sex thing going, detach yourself emotionally, and keep your eye open for a girl that you can be actually intimate with.

with your insecurities in combination with a woman who is ambivalent in terms of attachment, what do you expect?

also, have you considered letting her have her moods and letting her not text you 24/7?

Yeah good thing you touched on intimacy, because I forgot to say that we are extremely intimate whenever she comes over, its just we both know we cant have a relationship because its such a long distance. I should have explained ths earlier sorry.

How far?

Finally someone who understand me. I am very insecure I just dont show it. I keep my emotions and feelings under control otherwise I wouldnt be able to have any relationship.

Different country far.

Disappear for a few days and see how she reacts. If she cares she will let you know, if she doesn't show you anything time to move on.

That basically invalidates everything in the thread, what the fuck?
You said she's spending the night at your place in the OP. How often are you with her? How do you bridge that gap regularly?

that sounds crazy did you just come up with that

I was with her on a working trip now she came over to my country for a few days with some friends.

How long have you two been seeing each other?

Im done with questions

Then you're not going to get very far in terms of advice, dipshit.
From what I can tell, you and a girl live in completely different countries, you guys hooked up a couple of times while you're in the area, and you're grossly misinterpreting your relationship with her.

One in four children in the United States is being raised by a single parent. Therefore humanity is fucking useless. Therefore nobody gives a fuck about your faggot blog. I wish there were some words I could type that would smash your head into a fucking wall for wasting my time.

Yeah and all I wanted was a suggestion of what to text back to her, not a discussion about what im doing, because I know it doesnt really makes sense, but I always get attached even though I try not to and should not, but her saying she gets attached too makes it worse.

Lovely double dubs. I know nobody cares and I know humanity is hopeless, tell me something I didnt know faggot.

You're still posting and responding.
You got your answer, abandon the fucking thread if you don't want any more advice.
Otherwise, I'm going to be forced to advise you to actually communicate with her, ask her how she sees your relationship, and then explain your point of view. Like adults.

I wish that was an option, but she isnt adult enough for that I guess, and even if she was why would it make sense if I barely ever see her, so yeah your right, I'm abandoning thread and deleting it thanks.

Everyone else thanks allot too.

>i met her on a work trip, and she came to my country once with friends
>"everytime she goes" and, "she shows me real love"

what the fuck are you even talking about dude? you can't even get your story straight