Convince me to stop being a NEET and get a job

Convince me to stop being a NEET and get a job.

Attached: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (670x424, 135K)

You're the only one who can do that, user.

If you want to be a disgusting leach that never amounts to anything, continue with your neet ways.

Eventually life will catch up with you.

I never understood Neetdom. Who pays for your survival??

You do with your taxes

Not OP but I quit working and uni because I want to make music
I kinda leech off my parents and football betting, so I manage to have enough money for apartment and food
Fuck work I don't have time for it

You're actual trash.

>Who pays for your survival??

my parents

Why don’t you tell us what you do now and your current plans for life?

My mother asked me "Do you think you are Mozart or something?"
I almost said yes

Having the power to stand on your without the support of someone else gives you a new perspective on life. Makes you feel in charge and the options in life atart to open. Not every door is going to spring open when you look at it, but if you work hard for your goals and dreams, you'll wonder why you even waited this long to be happy and free.

Be you gotta be willing to suffer, because without suffering, you cant appreciate the good times.

browse the internet
play video games
sometimes create some 3d animation

The first two are worthless, tell me more about your 3d work.
What have you been creating?

Maybe you should just off yourself.

>What have you been creating?

short animations that I upload to youtube

You earn your own money.
You get out of the house and talk to people.
You don't rely on other people.
You don't get shafted by amendments to welfare in your country.
You get some input on where you live (social housing is shitty).
You aren't waiting on a housing list.
You aren't being housed in a bed sit.
You can improve your situation in a job, get promotions, new skills, earn more.
You can afford to go on holiday and you will actually want to go on one because you worked most of the year.

Being NEET is great if you want to sit in front of your monitor and play free to play games, but you won't develop as a person, you can sit on POF all day, but no self respecting woman will want to talk to someone who can't look after themselves, your situation won't improve and you will resort to sitting on Jow Forums asking for social cues when talking to women, trying to claw back a life after years of being a waste of skin.

What do you think is better: to NEET off parents or to sell small amounts of weed?

It's too late. You failed the one person you trusted the most, yourself.

Attached: 1520752602131.jpg (720x743, 42K)

show me

You can work to buy all the onaholes your dick can stand. You can save up enough money to move out and turn your place into a weeb kingdom. You can move out and leave all of your piss bottles and shit containers anywhere you want.

You can buy dragon dildos and tendies

No. Fuck off NEET scum.

>show me

I want to remain anonymous

Your parents will die eventually
Goodluck the tides are turning you will share the fate of all people on gubermendgibs. Muzzies overflowing the welfare system so har that everybody gets cut to a lower gibs income/ guaranteed starvation due to not enough wagecucks paying for it to be sustainable

Use the seething hatred you have for your parents as motivation to leave. I hate them so much that I want my own place now. or have a child

D E L E T E