Talking about STIs to GF

My GF and I started having sex around 3-4 month ago. Since our first encounter we have been doing it raw.
(Inb4 people start shouting: I know that was a stupid move and that i should have been more careful all along)

Being concerned about this on some level, I did a fairly comprehensive STD check-up (HIV, Hep B, Seph, etc.) and my results have been
>all negative (ie. nothing found)
While that is not bad news per se, I would still like to mention it to my GF and ask her to
>get tested too
>discuss how to proceed/have sex
and do all this without coming off as suspicious or non-trusting. She is in no way religious, but we do not talk about sex explicitly a lot.

How do i best initiate the topic? (apart emphasising that this is as much about my safety a about hers)
When is the best timing (before/after sex)
What is the best setting?

Attached: STDs-475x472.jpg (475x472, 56K)

First question: were you both virgins?

Reinforce that it’s a matter of respect and safety for the both of you.

If she’s too immature to get that, she’s too immature to be a worthwhile partner

Attached: 1492804091822.gif (424x240, 923K)

I don't know. I have reason to suspect it, she has denied it (in an non-convincing way).
I was.
Why?

Although i think that is true, but how best to go about it?

If your test's results are all negative then why do you need her to take a test too?

If you were both virgins then there is nothing to worry about you numbskull, STDs don't just pop up out of nowhere. If neither of you have any now then you won't get them from each other

I do not know whether she was a virgin or not.

One does not contract STDs automatically from having sex a few times. Just as a safety precaution. Could be she has, but i just haven't contracted them.

If she's not willing to get tested it's time to get out, I'd say. These are the kinds of things that should be pretty level. Girls who get mad about these things usually do because they stand to lose something; whether it's now or later, girls never like their plans being set off.

>I get really nervous at the thought of tornadoes
>I think my gf should learn more about how to protect against tornadoes, but she won't take it seriously
>how do I broach the topic of proper tornado safety precautions with her?
>btw I live in Vermont, far away from any tornadoes
Is what you're getting at here

I think that maybe just informing her about it (in case she had doubts herself), could not do any harm.

Attached: tumblr_orlitbu3Sg1tgmne6o1_1280.jpg (640x640, 91K)

If she wasn’t a slut, then what are you worried about?

>things should be level
This is my main point.

Although i doubt she was/is a slut, i do not know her back story. It is just a safety thing.
Also i think informing her about it is not a bad idea in itself, even if no more steps are undertaken.

Also i do not want to spook her by not having done this earlier (which i clearly should have).
I made a clear mistake by not having done it earlier.

Attached: tumblr_nab31nVGq31ryyxnko1_1280.jpg (800x522, 79K)

>a few times
If he has only had sex 4 or 5 time in the past 4 months but most couples have sex multiple times in the same day so they could be in the upper 30s or 40s by now so it would be extremely unlikely she has had an std but not transferred it after this long.
That doesnt mean she wouldnt pick one up in the future from cheating though.

I know it is very unlikely, as our sex count is probably high enough for it to be unlikely, that she has some STD stuck away in her pussy somewhere which i wouldn't have at this point.
Getting tested were i live is free, so it wouldn't be a huge hassle.

my two main concerns are these though:

It's less about 'is there a reason to' and more about a display of adult thinking and trust.

You should mention you have a point of doing these kinds of things earlier. She might be flattered that she was this much fun.

Exactly.
When (what setting) and how would you say are the best ways to go about this?

If she’s not a slut I wouldn’t worry.

My gf only had 2 boyfriends before me. She didn’t sleep around. So I have no concerns

At this point it is less about me being worried. It is more about me feeling i owe her that piece of info as a matter of transparency and how to go about delivering it.

Why not literally say what you told me

Just start the conversation off with mentioning that you worry that what you're about to bring up might come across in a bad way even though you have good intentions. There. You're fine. Now she knows you're being 10/10 considerate and won't take offense.

I think of saying something along these lines.
>I do not want to give off a sense of suspicion/overblow my own irresponsibility
>I do am really not sure about the timing.

>but we do not talk about sex explicitly a lot.

Sex, sex, sex, explicit sex, sex, awkard sex, bad sex, dangerous sex, STDs, HIV/AIDS, funny sex, epic sex, sex on the TV, sex on a plane, sex, don’t be afraid to have the sex talk with your grilfriend

>mention i did it for my safety but even more so about her
>believe i owe her the info.
>mention dont want to make this a huge deal

But what i less clear about is the timing. This is surenly not something to bring up before sleep/over dinner/after sex