Suicide

I've all but given up that things in my life will change. They're progressively getting worse. Every time I pass over a major hurdle, there's another immediately after. Not really looking for advice on getting better. Need ways to painlessly off myself discretely when the time comes. Tanks

Attached: u7wwbm4.jpg (880x879, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAVsJT9Uc_M
youtube.com/watch?v=oBsI_ay8K70&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TX_4LthrdGqACsqIWKd2gs-
youtube.com/watch?v=3WXTX0IUaOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. Help

The most painless form of suicide is willing me all of your cash!

also, seek help you dumb stupid idiot

Don't give up because life gives you lemons and you can't be fucked making lemonade.. Change and grow naturally instead of jumping ship.
youtube.com/watch?v=JAVsJT9Uc_M

It's the greek way, a shit way, and currently the way that obamacare convenes itself, as with the swamp and shit, to closing as a margin of error rather than the state of the union. The grip is tight enough that those in the cabinet see themselves as off enough to stand corrected as the cabinet but theres a lot of ego and that ego, with the grip so tight, is just almost like a burgeoise burden of the type that morality consumes itself in. Worst of yours is embarassment from the old gf, part of their grip(grab em by the pussy), but that you ultimately so tend to offing yourself and no one stands to correct you is just a matter that there isnt enough for you to do with your time that you occupy the extent of the pleasures in your life to small incredulous amounts of "joy".
Fapping is a handful and since you insist that things sound crazy rather than the possibility that government instability is at an all time high in the states means for your unhappiness as something that cant be remedied. Im with you on that, dont want to off myself as much as you so but that my happiness glare on the miniscule factoid that I expected life to work itself out intelligently, especially with as much as I've been the source of pleasure and levy, means that information is too tight the grip with which these courses turn to mediate themselves out of another's grip. Like a microphone rather than attention to efforts.
You need to just make sure you're clean of stuff, make sure you dont suss over women, the womb of the critical agenda, and taper off any old tv shows that maybe you shared with someone special. Thats all I can say. They usw thay kind of data for opioid deals and women let themselves carry anything into their body as part of the greek, roman and italian way, Amerigo friend.

Literally the most incoherent post I've seen on Jow Forums. Good job

I am sexually attracted to your mental illness.

You should call 911 and ask them, I heard they can help a lot with problems like this

When I was 21 I wanted to die, but I promised I'd not allow myself to commit suicide before turning 30.

I'm turning 25 next month and my life has completely changed. My mood still fluctuates (I have bipolar disorder and can't help it) but I'm not that hopeless anymore, I have plans for the future and look forward to it instead of just seeing a veil of nothingness and suffering ahead.

Point being: you are not reliably seeing how your life will unfold into the future. Give it some time and make sure you help yourself a bit each day and see what happens.

but if he looks too far enough into the future he's going to see that he's dead?

Well you can see that through different lenses. When I was 21 I was an atheist and very much afraid of death. Then at age 24 I changed my mind and started believing in God (although I still don't trust organized religion) and in an afterlife. And trust me, I wasn't the kind to believe in any of that when I was 21 (physics undergrad, smug atheist who made derogatory jokes about religion all the time, etc).

The way I wrote it seems like I stopped being an atheist in a day but it was actually a long process of reconsideration of what "reality" and "consciousness" actually are. I can show some videos that influenced me if anyone likes.

I'm a afraid that when I die its gonna be a vampire that pops out and bites me!

Sure. Honestly sounds like you deluded yourself in the pursuit of happiness, but you're better off wrong than dead

>sounds like you deluded yourself in the pursuit of happiness
I know it sounds that way but I was depressed and nihilistic for many years before changing my mind. The trigger for me was the realization that consciousness cannot be reducible to computable processes. I heard that in a lecture and it started a snowball.

If anyone is interested

youtube.com/watch?v=oBsI_ay8K70&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TX_4LthrdGqACsqIWKd2gs-
youtube.com/watch?v=3WXTX0IUaOg (look up other videos of him talking of his ideas, he's the only of his kind)

Also the first playlist might sound kind of cheesy, but try watching it with an open heart and considering the things this guy is saying. He has many good points that I had never heard of before those videos.

I'd be scared of losing my rationality, if anything I'd think it might make it easier to become suicidal or crazy in the future.

>I'd be scared of losing my rationality
I do feel this way sometimes now, since I don't know what reality consists of and keep thinking all the time about metaphysics, about thinking itself, etc. It can get overwhelming.

It's a choice of yours. I'm inclined to seek the truth no matter what, even if that means losing my sanity.

Sounds like you played yourself, but okay.

I chuckled at this. Thanks for this video user.

Its the wdge imof his existence. Something thats easy to hate and place a large share of blame is not unlike something that may have pushed him to his brink.

Also asl?

A good gender if thought here then is to peer further than you can imagine set a point and work your way back while keeping a general climate that you would suppose be proper your kind of person and given the general nature as life that you would see fit to. This makes it easy to at least be happy or busy when youre going to die for the sake of making sure you dont marginalize yourself to some criminal degree or accidentally make yourself ploy and useful to common agendas of idiocy whefe some take the breadth of your profit and mark you as culprit or alimony. A lot of quantum interference and love in the air. None of which should be noun based. Stinks like China.

look into religion bro, trust me i felt the same way as you, start with bhudism or hinduism, read the bhagavad gita or something, that literally helped me so much, good luck i remember that feeling almost to well

Move to Saudi Arabia.

Stay away from Buddhism and eastern modes of thought in what death means to the decline of thought and humanity. Generation from thought based protocols after the subveerance to an averse state of being, in their state, causes the mind to wander from addled in age to a causti interpretation of life as the youth might ensemble to project it. Life becomes meaningless to them, in your eyes, and you are treated as the bearer of the ills in their conceits; They let kids pick on you, adults spit at you, childrens stories and jokes are made out of you, women condescend to speak with you and instead do so through children rather, as a way to prevent their state of condescension to dawn on you through them and you then mind for crime and attempt to kill them or yourself with them (something very very very common in china, so common even american buddhists treat you this way) than through fresh conversation or also through the ability that you may work for them as a fee to atoning properly, where you then stress to favulty a rite of existing among them as women exist to create life and that you strain yourself through for the proper timeframe and then may sit in their idle chatters or stew in their filth as the air they rest on you after being sickened by the sight of you. Part of the practice of being that fat coysin that says idiotic things but cant comprehend that healthy eating is healthy living. Ultimately you become a buddhe ifbyouve ever been cast to a state of nirvana, somethingntheybdeem wholeful and thus complete, that then you have no sake for life and mainly make for the bounty of the harvest that interest is in the making of. The corporal strategy then would be to makebyou feel bad enough for long enoigh thay you eventually decide to leave the temple or church and start a life for yourself without anyone's help so that they can sake your standing as that of one that strayed the flock or bludgeoned the temple its bearnings or make you out to be a vital component.

Try instead simply continuing doing things that let you stay at home and be happy for a while before you decide simply being alive sucks. That way you can live to at least breathe the smoke or drink well enough out of the days that bother you or bore you well enough to make some time for yourself after all this nigger shit is through. Dont die their nigger. Be a man and fuck orbiter culture. Get you to vegas, wrap it up, find one on tinder, fuck, fuck, fuck and either kill yourself when your absence the loving life continues and social security really kicks in, just kidding dont kill yourself then, or til make yourself useful enough to someone that matters to you bc they made you feel good and not bad.

Opiate OD? Inject a little heroin so you'll go out on a high note, quickly followed by a massive dose. You'll go to sleep and stop breathing. If you don't have the means, simple ligature compression can be peaceful and effective if you do your homework.

Honestly though, if you have so little to lose, use that to your advantage. Radically change your life, try for a reset. Learn to be content with as little as possible, then gradually seek more once you're stable. I've heard good things about cognitive behavioural therapy, check it out if possible. Good luck.

You're fat, ugly and disgust me but that's a good post for this idiot goon.