What are some feminine traits in men that women find unattractive?

Feminine or otherwise.

Attached: 1516415795428.png (500x497, 200K)

All of them? I’m not a lesbian

ow, right in the guts, gonna kill myself now.

I fucking hate you at your core for your unaccepting and most likely hypocritical views. However i appreciate the honesty

this is just my own personal trait that i avoid but its when men do their eyebrows, like...

okay facial hair grooming is encouraged but pic related is way too extreme.

Attached: MG_0105-375x500.jpg (375x500, 31K)

My advice? Get with a hyperfeminine woman. Like an asian or a dainty New Englander or a Russian girl.

Girls like masculine guys in proportion to their own level of femininity. So masculine chicks such as tomboys are only into hypermaculine guys, and can tolerate masculine guys.

Feminine girls prefer masculine guys, and can tolerate average guys.

Hyperfeminine girls will prefer average guys and tolerate more feminine guys.

At the end of the day, no girl wants to be the man in the relationship.

It's a social construct.

Fag

High pitched voice, small in both height and stature, physical fragility.
Unassertive, overly agreeable/nice to the point that they can't protect them-self or their own interests. Dependent and needy.

Being a feminist. The last time a male feminist got laid was in the 70s, and it was with Dworkin so it doesn't even count.

You must be a real nerd to know who Dworkin was.

whining, indecisiveness, excessive primping, "needing" us, stealing our underware

It is both biologically informed, and socialization.

Attached: 70k8qi939xl01.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Your picture of a male and female black widow has helped inform me on human social sexual homogenization, thank you.

Argumentum Ad Hominem

These were the kind of answers I wanted. Thanks.

lol, yah lol

I like men who who hold feminist views. I don't like men who go around talking about what a feminist they are though. It feels performative and off putting.

Come to think of it, I don't like women who do this either. But it's not as bad.

>stealing our underware
>feminine traits
I have so many questions

Having boobs.

Only those I also dislike in women. Even then it's all stereotypes, there is no such thing as personality traits that are inherently feminine in nature.

Hahaha

Wrong. not everything is an ad hoc. read a little about different fallacies. shouting ad hoc on every argument you find disagreeable is just as bad as an ad hoc

the poster attacked your argument not yourself.

Adam should have been MGTOW

Perhaps not universally but commonly unattractive;
>high-pitched voices
>feminine speaking patterns (asking for a lot of approval, not making statements without always including disclaimers like "it's just my opinion that" or "I don't know much about it but", ending statements with the infliction of a question)
>feminine figure (like a defined waist with broader hips, or having a "pear" shape when heavier), hip swaying when walking
>extreme care of appearance - looking after yourself =/= whining about how too much sun ages your skin, talking about pampering yourself with a pedicure

People ITT suggesting feminine traits in general are undesirable are mostly wrong. Any balanced person has a good combination of both sides. Look at guys in romantic comedies - they might be cocky or whatever, but they're also capable of being sensitive, nurturing, expressive about their wants and feelings. I'm sure there's women who love a human rock, but it's not the norm.

Yeah, acting like a bitch puts you far away from the bone zone. Better man up, faggot.

I would say "being overly excited". This is where I as an emotional man fuck up almost every time. When things go good, I just radiate happiness, laugh all the time... And it gets bad

>Tfw opposite of nearly all those things

I do joke about getting pedicures.

big tits

Good to know, Anons.

>ad hoc
He said ad hominem you absolute retard.
jesus christ, if you're gonna try and be smug about your intelligence, at least be intelligent

Oh the irony.
Ad hoc is totally different from ad hominem, you're mixing the two terms up. Ad hoc doesn't mean attacking a person instead of their ideas.

As a man. Men who are physically soft and weak. Not even small statue or height, I know small guys who pack a punch. You see it when a guy moves when there's muscle behind his movements.

Emotional neediness. This is usually broadly unattractive though as you see clingy girls get shafted all the time over this too.

For the sake of Jupiter! I know people don't speak latin anymore but don't you kids have google?

Ad hominem is "to the person", and is used when someone attacks the person rather than the argument.

Ad hoc is "for this", and is used when the solution is for this only without considering other cases.

bait

fuck...

Basically every feminine trait in men is unattractive to women, because they're looking for a man, not a woman.

Like what

As a hetero female these things turn me off instantly in guys:
- large lovehandles
- big gut
- greasy/dirty
- eats shitty/processed foods
- has yellow teeth plaque that I can see
- is sexually submissive (bc I already am)
- long fingernails, again usually dirty

Well that's all i can think of atm that would instantly turn me off..

Off topic but what defines a big guy/love handles for you? I'm muscular but have an ~overweight bmi/body fat percentage (I constantly straddle the line between normal and overweight) and often wonder if people view me as a fat fuck

What did you mean yellow teeth plaque? Just plaque? Yellow teeth aren't unhealthy at all.

The body fat percentage matters more than just weight, I'd say any more fat than this pic and I couldn't be attracted. Not trying to be shallow but I'm quite thin and I can't help how sexually unappealing extra fat looks to me. The muscle to fat ratio matters more than the bmi

Attached: some_guy.jpg (604x453, 33K)