ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA malefemale1.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Men:

Why are ya'll so childish today with your movies, vidya and maymays? How can you expect us to want anything serious with you?

Wanna get silly with me?

No.

Fair enough

Implying I want to conform to your idea of "serious". What's in it for me?
>Half

I wish girls didnt want anything serious with me, ive only been single for 6 months in the past 10 years EVERY girl i get with wants to tie me down it sucks i dont even know why people cant find love ive been with my current girl for 3 years and 4 years in high school and im starting to get sick of it honestly i wish the girls i used to talk to just wanted sex but they all want relationships. WHY?

Serious means don't piss in the sink and take a shit on the bed, it's scraping the very bottom of the barrel of men so I think you are fine

girls, would you want to know if a guy was a virgin if it came up during the relationship or would you rather not know?

Girls/woman: would you ever fuck a guy at random like that you met at a park or gas station or something and what would it take to coax you into that situation? Also are girls as super horny as guys?

Nah and yes.

>would you ever fuck a guy at random like that you met at a park or gas station or something and what would it take to coax you into that situation?
No, and nothing.

Grilles: how much hand holding is acceptable on a first date at ice skating. Not the first time I've met the girl or anything like that.

>Serious means don't piss in the sink and take a shit on the bed
Good luck EVER finding a good man with those standards.

Just wondering, but what are you doing that's so serious?

>texting girl that I'm casually dating
>talk most of the morning, then tells me how she's doing some research shit today for school
>tell her that I'll let her focus on that, and that I'll text her tonight if she's awake
>she tells me that she hopes to sleep early for class tomorrow

I didn't text her after that because I felt that was herway of telling me not to bother or to fuck off.
Am I reading too much into it?

Taking responsibility in general? Doing things outside, creating a family, buying a house?

If you're seeing her casually then what the fuck does it matter. Just text her the next day ya dingus.

Can't you do that and those other things?

You can't, but more importantly, I don't want to.

Girls:
Do you ever ask guys out? How often would something like this happen?

Personally I have no experience with relationships, and that's simply because I haven't fallen in love with someone. I've met plenty of women, but none have caught my interest in having a relationship with. Sure there have been some women I wouldn't mind having sex with, but I'm not all that interested in it unless it's with someone special. Honestly I'm just looking for a partner/pal who likes the shit I like or does the shit I do. And now that the loneliness has suddenly kicked in I feel like I'm missing out on something.

Attached: 1468341845067.jpg (692x555, 41K)

>Texting
>Too fucking busy for texting
It's a polite way to tell you to fuck off.
If she actually cared, she would had said "I will be slow to reply though, because i'm quite busy for the day."
Then reply your texts during the free time.

What are some things you wish the opposite sex did more often during sex?

Well yeah, I know that. I'll probably text her in a fewdays though cuz I got work and shit.

Not the busy to text part. The part where she said she plans to sleep. I took it as her way of saying notti bother texting tonight.

I know we're dating but still feel she could break up since we're not official but know?

>anything serious
>with the partnercounts women in 2018 sport
Ha, good one!

So ladies, Why don't you just sleep with average guys? I see a lot of ugly to normal looking gals all trying to fuck the same dip shit usually no job skinny fuck boy wannabe nignog. Its so fucking stupid. I meet tones of normal cool guys that never get layed. this is why I never get pissed when people call me a faggot. beats dealing with over privileged delusional hoes.

During girl on top, if the women is going at the pace she wants to, do not always grab her and start controlling the rhythm by hard fast fucking. Just because you felt the pace was too slow, she might have been enjoying the slow grind and/or trying to find the spot that works for her.

Take the initiative and try new things.

anal

women:
Why are ya'll so childish today with your smart phones, tender and hair dye? How can you expect us to want to be near you, you narcissistic cunts.

lol

Is super liking coming on too strong on Tinder?

What a faggot

what's up with tinder retards everywhere lately? fuck off holy shit

Any good ways to convince my GF to try anal?

I got to putting it in one time but she wasn't comfortable with it. I don't want to be rapey/forceful about it but I do want to try it with her

>I don't want to be rapey/forceful about it but I do want to try it with her
>I don't want to do what she wants

If she says no, DON'T FUCKING DO IT. Dumbass

Just don't be thirsty for it.
Act like your bored with normal sex and want to try something new.
Eventually she'll bring it up.
Make it seem like it's her idea.

Let her peg you first.

Fellas, can just fingering your GF and nothing else be gratifying enough if done sparingly? Something about it really turns me on, so I'd like to do it some day.

Sure, if you don't do it like most guys do just jackhammering away. Start with one lubed finger, then two, and rub/massage gently inside with the pads of your fingertips, especially trying for the front wall of her vagina, basically doing a "come here" motion with your fingers. Doing this in circular motions is usually good. Some lubed rubbing of the clit simultaneously will make her cum for sure.

how much attention do girls pay to the whiteness of your teeth? i swear i cant get little bit of yellow off them

I ghosted a girl who was into me because I was depressed and cut off literally everyone I know
it's been about seven months since we last spoke and I can't stop thinking about her and how it could've worked out
I keep berating myself for not making the effort to get to know her and keeping her at a distance
should I message her and see if she wants to meet up?
the thing is I haven't had any human interaction in months and can barely mumble out coherent sentences anymore
my life is a shitshow and I'm even more depressed, I'm not the person she was attracted to a year ago

what do?

Attached: 17779bace44a04b5ae1f8181498698b7.jpg (500x666, 45K)

We don't want you to have whiter teeth than us, so a little bit isn't that bad.

kys

Message her. Get in touch, but also get start to get your shit together.

How do you approach and ask a girl out if they have a friend with them?
Do you just ignore the friend completely?

Best sex of my life was fingering a girl.
We where at her place and it was an early spring morning. We had sex the night before and slept in.
We where just cuddling for a while and she ended up lying in my lap hugging me around my waist over her head half covered by a blanket. I slowly started fingering her and she was gently squirming around and moaned gently, squeezing me tighter and tighter.

You kind of heel and toe it.
If her friend gets bored shes gonna feel bad ignore you to go hand out with them.
But if you give her friend too much attention she'll assume you're not interested or are just throwing shit out there at everybody and hoping it sticks

>sex

I find fingering turns me on but please give a handjob in return. At the same time, if possible, because that's hot as fuck.

just got myself a gf,
don't want to fuck this up by being too needy
but I just want to be with her 24/7

what do?

how do I get over friendzoning a girl because I was too insecure and didn't feel 'wholeheartedly' into her?
I regret not even bothering to invite her over and autistically ignored her existence
I don't have any friends now unsurprisingly

I want to get to know this girl.

How should I? This is our texts we met monday after a class we share. I don’t want to make it weird by asking her on a date so i’m trying to advance the friendship

She hasn’t replied all day or suggested another time. Not sure how to progress?

Attached: AA21202F-F52A-441A-BC5A-B5A1209209B0.jpg (640x1136, 112K)

Wow, so much chemistry!

We chatted alright in person. It doesn’t have to be sexual i think if I have healthy female friends I can be a good boyfriend one day. Jerk

My boyfriend is crazy addicted to weed, it's getting out of control

>Be with guy for 4 years
>2 years into the relationship he started smoking
>Would be once or twice a week
>Then once or twice a day
>Then 3-4 times a day
>Now it's NONSTOP every.single.day
>He is high literally 24/7
>Waking up in the middle of the night to do it
>Showing up to work multiple times high
>He barely even knows where he is
>His expression is dead and lifeless
>He's just GONE
>He works for a catering services
>Requites him to drive but he can't
>Boss told him to take a month off to fix things
>And if he comes into work one more time he's fired
>Try talking to him about it but it doesn't work
>Like talking to a brick wall
>Just says "Hehhhh hehhhh yeeahhhh..."
>Sometimes find him just looking at the blank wall

I know it's not the worse thing to be addicted to, but he's so fucking high all the time that it's like I'm dating a retarded child, he has no idea what's going on or sometimes where he even is, he was never like this before, and I'm not even kidding when I say he's getting high all the time, he smokes EVERYWHERE, we were grocery shopping and he stayed in the car to smoke, he smoked in my mother's bathroom during thanksgiving and everyone knew and it was so fucking embarrassing

How do I get through to him? He just doesn't respond to anything anymore, he just chuckles and smiles all wide like the fucking Joker.

Attached: 1518681838144.gif (480x480, 467K)

>thinks this isn't some greater problem
You either find out what's causing him to be stoned all the time or you get out now.
He needs therapy.

Girls:

"Your pussy is nice, it's not a clam or anything, but it's nice"

is this negging or just social retardation?

also yes roastie meme

Attached: 1523393326408.png (229x223, 80K)

I've never met a single regular weed smoker who isn't a complete fucking failure. You need to make a choice here, as it's highly unlikely he will change his habits. Why would he? I bet he thinks he's doing just fine and as you said, there are worse things to be addicted to.

Weed isn't technically addictive by the way, he just likes being monged out. Speak to him, tell him how you feel and give him an ultimatum. If he doesn't respect you, then you know he values getting high over you and should consider if you really want to waste your life with a person like that.

read carefully:

modafinil. give him modafinil, 200-300daily, a good dose.

buy him a vape with a 6mg nicotine juice.

and sex.

done, modafinil gets me off the weed shit quick, really, it does work.

Attached: 1522471642362.jpg (614x768, 56K)

Maybe he just so stupid
I smoke everyday too but I manage to appear adequate to my parents (who I live with right now)

negging

I've been in that situation-> just leave.
Think about your own ambitions(since he will have none). You want to be with someone who supportsyou and helps you reach your life goals etc.. by returning the favor you grow strong as a couple and as individuals. LMFAOWEED will weigh you down like an anker.

If I flirt and the person doesn't respond with a flirt in return, does this mean the flirt was dodged and didn't land?

The first and so far only guy I fell for I asked out myself. Turned out to be not interested but I still had a lot of fun teasing him and shit.

So, let me try and give you a serious answer. Men who aren't childish exist. We're in short supply right now due to extended adolescence, but we are out there. Another factor to consider is that a good portion of us are already married/settled down/partnered up, many of us were well on the path before we were even technically adults.This leads to a problem for many women. You either have to wait it out until the extended adolescence passes, wait for divorcees to be available, or make yourself more attractive to a small group of highly desirable men. So, you can be patient or you can take a hard look in the mirror. What are you doing to attract more mature men? Remember, they have more to lose from a serious relationship that goes sour than you do and they are sought after, the competition is steep and there is good reason for the remaining ones to be skittish. Is the risk worth the reward when it comes to you? Are you attractive? Are you dressing in a manner that is mature and alluring? Are you physically fit? Are you at a point to start a serious life or at least close to such? Are you meeting men at places where you would expect to find successful and mature ones? Are your interests and hobbies as mature as the ones you are seeking? Are you looking for a partnership and not a free ride? If you aren't finding what you are looking for, you are either searching in the wrong manner or the wrong places.

Need more context. They could simply miss the flirt or you are that dude who refuses to see no as NO.

>dating drug user
>wondering where it all went wrong
Man marries woman with hope she will never change (keep sex alive and dont become morbidly obese), woman marries man with plans to change him (stop smoking weed, become responsible father and cute husband). Both are equally wrong.

Ask her on date.
>inb4
Stealth date: hey, wanna hang out with me? Park and burger?

Ask her how often she wants to see you. Relationship is all about COMMUNICATION!

Ask her, not /adv.

>telling anybody you are virgin
It is called social suicide. Dont do that.

Because we can.

This is why it's important to learn to react more in the moment. Ideally you would've given him a stare and went "...it's not a clam?" or some variation. It should be easy to tell at that point whether he's sincerely mortified at how that came out, or just scrambling to feed you more bullshit.

I would tread very carefully, though, and be on the look out for further comments that tear you down. Even if it's not intentional, if this is a pattern I think life is too short to share your body with someone who makes digs like that.

And yeah if I had to guess I'm going with negging as well. Particularly the sandwich formula, positive-negative-positive, to make it less obvious that it's actually a fairly hostile comment.

Depends on how obvious it is. Some very subtly suggestive wordplay might have gone over their head. A flat out flirty compliment that gets ignored is a clear sign that they're not into that kind of interaction with you. In general it's best to be on the safe side and tone it down/cut it out unless you get promising signs from them. Match their pacing, if they're interested they will do their part.

>Ask her how often she wants to see you.
Nobody wants to date a retard.

dominant mother, weak father
propaganda on television and other media to weaken masculinity

needed to get red pulled of the internet, so I at least get a chance of fixing myself

>It is called social suicide. Don't do that.
why would you tell anyone that, it's not important

people are just jelly because they lost their vcard a long time ago, and are still not happy with their lives and relationship/s

>troubles with social interaction and communication
Godspeed user. Stay mute and keep guessing blindly what your partner wants. I am sure it will work out.

She is either good person and wont care or she is a bitch and will use this information against him now or in the future. He has nothing to gain by telling anybody, only stuff to lose.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-11-14-47-44.png (540x960, 354K)

What if they reply with friendly teasing and banter? Not everybody can come up with clever wordplays in return, so could jokingly teasing also be flirting? The person also initiates conversations with me, so I don't think I'm making the situations uncomfortable with my flirting if they keep coming back. If my flirting is noticeable in the first place. It's not directly sexual, but I am pointing out how good they look.

>so could jokingly teasing also be flirting?
This is what real life flirting looks like, much more than the movie stuff. MOST people cannot come up with witty improvisation on the spot. I only mentioned it as an example of the kind of flirtation that might sincerely not be recognized for what it is. Flirting also does not have to be directly sexual, at all. It is just a way to give someone extra attention, or treat them more playfully/warmly/courteously, that shows you're aware of the romantic/sexual potential between the two of you.

I'm not the person that asked for advice, I'm chiming in. Communication is important but if you actually have to ask your new partner how often they want to see you then they will likely think you're retarded. Asking such a direct moronic question to your new gf is autistic. He wants to see her so ask to hang out and see how she responds and how frequently, don't be fucking stupid about it.

Alright, it seems that things are going good for me then. I wasn't sure if my flirts were received because I didn't get similar flirts in return, but instead friendly banter and teasing.

I'd want to know. Despite knowing it's in large about personal issues/insecurities, I'd still be a little miffed if my partner didn't trust me enough by the point we slept together to believe I wouldn't have a kneejerk "haha loservirgin" response. I know there's a social stigma but if I get into a relationship with someone I do hope they think I'm a more pleasant person than your given random.

Also, I just really love the idea of deflowering a guy and I'd be pretty disappointed about not making the most out of that opportunity. Sure I'll give feedback and I like taking charge anyway, but a lot of guys are sensitive about anything suggesting they're not naturally great at sex with you, so I wouldn't normally take charge in the sense of giving a guy technical feedback during the first time. If I know he's a virgin and he's okay with being explicitly taught, that's a green light to make sure we both get the most out of the experience.

This is one person's opinion though. Girls who are weirded out by the idea definitely exist, but again I think by the time you sleep with someone you should feel like they are respectful of you and have already made up their mind about liking you.

Most people have a personal style that's most within their comfort zone, regardless of what kind of flirtation they receive. If you imply someone looks good and you get a teasing answer, they are reciprocating, just in the way they've learned to express those feelings. So yes, all clear.

I'm not sure what you mean by childish. Mem who like Marvel films? Men who are excited by The Incredibles 2? Men who find fun playing video games? Men who find humor in silly memes?

Sounds like you're just too serious, to be honest. I fucking hate how serious some people take life. I'm here to have fun. Not slave away my life working and working to make money to just spend on a woman then lose it all when she decides to get bored and divorce me. Fuck your seriousness. I get that you need to look after yourself and have some fiscal responsibility. But that doesn't mean I can't have fun and enjoy simpler things. Fuck you. I bet you're a complete narcissistic cunt

Consider where we are.
Consider the style op asked that question.
Consider he asked something majority of adult population knows by instinct.

Op is either heavy underage, inexperienced or really on spectrum. Him being percieved as "weird" by his potentional partner is his smallest problem imho. Definitelly better than doing 2 weeks radio silence and then wondering why is she isnt responding to him anymore.

This all stems from your desire to be accepted by society. I know you care too much about what other people think. Grow up.

By "putting it in one time" do you mean just shoving it in without much warm-up and only using spit instead of lube?

So many dumbass men want anal but don't want to put in the effort to make it enjoyable/not as painful the first time for their girlfriend. For some months my boyfriend just fingered me and when we decided to do it, he spent a lot of time stretching me with his fingers and using a ton of lube. You need to also let her control the pace the first ~10 or so minutes. Go slow and don't thrust at first, let her get used to the sensation and tell her to push back at the pace she's comfortable with. Anal can be great if done right. Real life is not porn though, you can't just shove it in her ass the first time and go to pound town. Of course, if she's really against the idea just drop it and don't pressure her. It's really, really offputing if you say no so many times and he just won't quit.

Also another thing if she ever wants to try again (or for other guys who want anal). Get her a vibrator, it's much more pleasurable for her and she'll be able to relax easier to take dick in ass with an orgasm on board. Vibe on clit while doing anal is the way to go.

Guys, why do most of you enjoy being mean to everyone for no appereant reason?

For the longest time I could never get the point behind trolling. Knowing I made someone sad for no reason would make me feel like shit in an instant.

We were all bullied so it's revenge

So was I but I never got into habit of being an asshole to strangers, only people that actually hurt me.

The main point is that it's he internet and this is an anonymous Chinese fishing website. You shouldn't take anything here to heart. It's a harmless outlet and gives you lulz. You're thinking too deeply about it. Plus, autism.

Petty people doing petty things is hard to understand for you?

They lack human interaction, so they do the only thing they can: Make people mad. At least that way they get a reaction. When you are messed up enough that's a win.

they're funny and usually provide a more consistent stream of entertainment than being in a relationship.

>gives you lulz
Well thats the part I don't understand. What part of making random innocent people mad is funny?

Okay but what about young boys that grief/micspam in video games? You can't tell me majority of them had some life ruining experiences that turned them that way. Given the outrageous amounts of money given away in streamer donations every day I'd argue most of them come from good homes.

>Given the outrageous amounts of money given away in streamer donations every day I'd argue most of them come from good homes.

Money doesn't make a household good. They lack social grace and that sort of stuff. Money doesn't buy you a personality.

Both guys and girls

Let's be honest. "going with the flow" is always bad news for the person its being said to right? lol.

Attached: 1518664698884.gif (285x285, 1.33M)

sexual revolution was a mistake. (without being too MGTOW about it)

I am falling for a married man (he also has a child with his wife) I know he has been with other women before , idk if they have some weird open relationship thing going on or he is just cheating on her. Should I follow my heart or move on?

You mean when your partner suggests going with the flow instead of labeling a relationship or something of that kind?

Depends on where, how, and after how long you are trying to have that conversation. But if you feel it's bad, it's probably bad.

>I am falling for a married man

That's just opening a can of worms you really will regret dealing with. Any kind of relationship or sexual involvement with someone who is already taken (and even has a kid for God's sake) is bad news.
Open relationships are always fucked up and IMO not a good idea to muddy your hands with.

thanks , i needed to hear that

>innocent people
>Jow Forums
Pick one

What's the best way to get a guy to last longer in bed? Is there something he can do? Something she can do?