How do I quit Jow Forums?

No but seriously. This place is an echo chamber that amplifies my bad qualities and then causes me to take them into the real world. I want to quit so badly but I don't know. I am sick of memes and catch phrases and Jews and fit and pol and b and v and all the other dumb shit it's all pointless. I ask questions and get told dumb nonsense by people like you and I just wish I could go back to before I visited this website and got into memes and all this crap. Don't give me a shitty meme answer like I've gotten every other time. Don't say "just walk away" because I wouldn't be here then. Actually answer.

Attached: Guess Ill die 12032018193051.jpg (768x768, 63K)

Idk OP maybe get friends in real life? Make good friends that actually like you and want to help you out?? Fuck sakes OP open up the Bible and pray to Jesus

I think you're focusing on the wrong parts of this site. A break def wouldn't hurt.

Okay so I'm going to bed but I know people will ask for more info so here's all I'm able to really give.

I am addicted to this website, no matter what even subconsciously I go to this site if I have free time, which is pretty often. I guess I should have asked of a way to completely prevent myself from going to Jow Forums. I don't really know how and Google results always end up in results for parental controls. Not going to be able to respond from this post because asleep. Sorry

Block the site and pick up a new hobby or interest in place of it

reddit

This

Also, Jow Forums is literally the only board i use on here because people tend to come here with actual problem rather than made up bullshit like the crap you mentioned. Real problems are also a lot funnier than polshit and racism, dumbshit.

Call the FBI and tell them you've been doing all those things. You will be rotting in prison for the rest of your life in no time.

Just quit it and deal with your life like an adult man

I can quit it anytime, honestly, but i just don't see the reason to.

That's what all addicts say.

no no, this is different.
I'm different than those people.
I can actually quit it right now if i wanted to.
Just give me a good reason to, besides of "ok, proof to me that you can then"

You're also here..

Takes one to know one

I've been using Jow Forums for the like 5 years now. I've taken long breaks and the main boards I visit have changed over time but I don't think people ever really "quit" Jow Forums. Unless you really have something better to be doing you'll just default back to this unless you have a lot of self control

Attached: IMG_5987.png (1307x306, 54K)

How often do you go out?

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

get a hobby or something hell block it and forget the password

Attached: 1417475740170.png (554x439, 45K)

Smash the computer

Attached: Embrace the sacc.jpg (4000x2250, 526K)

Hey user. I can relate to you.

I'm going to quit Jow Forums now. The longest I've went was about 4 days or so.

Method:
>Get a chrome app to block certain websites.
>Do not let yourself have spare time to browse Jow Forums wastefully
>try to limit yourself to certain boards if possible. I remember when I limited myself to pol and adv. now i mostly just browse adv.
>If you really need a sense of community, try Jordan Peterson's subreddit and reddit in general.
>You'll find a huge amount of free time, so don't go to your pc during this. Just do something else when you feel like going on Jow Forums.

I'm going to quit now user. Good luck.

Attached: newcomp.png (580x466, 21K)

eat more hotdogs

You're asking for advice on how to quit Jow Forums from people who are still on Jow Forums. This is of course retarded and you should change this.
Honestly, try Reddit.

>me: I shitpost on Jow Forums and have been visiting Jow Forums
>officer: get the handcuffs
lol

then why do you want to quit if you don't have a good reason?
why do you even want a reason, you seem to enjoy it, why do you worry to be here forever,
if you like it so much?

doing something, even when you don't actually want to do it, is the definition of an addiction

so you want to be on Jow Forums or not?

>I don't see any reason to

See You know what your reasons are, people said you are addicted and you instinctively disagreed with them and contradicted yourself, this is how you know you're addicted.

Reddit is better but it’s still not that great. Whenever I go to reddit I eventually end up back here.

The only option is to leave these places behind. I’d wager that you’re only coming here on instinct now, so if you block 4kun and all other similar sites it should give you enough time to realize you don’t actually want to go there.

i just found an alternative to Jow Forums (discord) so i could still fill that social void yet not actually be on Jow Forums

>Don't say "just walk away" because I wouldn't be here then. Actually answer.

Find a substitute. Unironically check out reddit, or some other website if you bought too much into the meme stigma that gets passed around it.

To be fair though reddit can also be proper shit and just as bad if not worse just in different ways, but you can customize your subreddits. You know how Jow Forums has /b/ and Jow Forums and /v/and Jow Forums and all the other shit meme boards that are actually quite addictive and you're tempted to click on them just because they're there at the top? With reddit you cutomize what boards are listed on the site for you, and what you see when you look at your feed. The default sites are pretty much all shit and should unsub from all of them as soon as you join but then you can sub to boards about specific games that you're into or specific music genres or a particular anime series or whatever you're into.

Also having a productive hobby helps, whether it's building miniature models or playing or producing music or drawing or coding or whatever else. You can develop some skills instead of just arguing with idiot strangers online.

Attached: i-used-the-internet.jpg (532x1200, 103K)

break the global rule 15

Slowly start to reduce the boards you browse until your down to one or two. After that it should be way easier to put it down. I only browse on here and on /wg/ because I like making wallpapers.

*>Stop resisting

lol whatever you say buddy.

Attached: 1439814737147.png (499x499, 185K)