Hey so I’m apart of a fraternity at my college and we had to kick this guy of an event recently...

Hey so I’m apart of a fraternity at my college and we had to kick this guy of an event recently. Now he is slandering us with false statements on a gossip website [pic related]. Was wondering if we could sue? This guy doesn’t attend our college so reporting him to campus police won’t do anything.

Attached: EC2C389E-8024-4CC2-AEC0-D6923CB3B8AC.png (750x1334, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedirty.com/school/jared-moreda-hayden-mcmurtrey-mat-george-asu-tempe/#post-2219176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

since you can comment there,
why don't you leave a response.
Showing how mature you are, that will definitely reduce his credibility.
Alternatively,
you can create some troll accounts and bash him for insulting female as fat and ugly.
call him a sexist, bigots.
derail his shits as much as possible and paint him into a horrible person.

I don’t want to stoop to his level

To sue for slander you have to prove it's not true and that you incured damages.

>i don't want to stoop to his level
>i just want to sue someone for making me look bad
There is nothing you can do.
This post is anonymous so you don't even have proof that it's the same guy you kicked out of the event.
It would also be a civil case and not a criminal case so you won't be helped by police to prove what happened.

That all sounds very typical and plausible. How much of it is even lies?

the person you should be angry with is the fool that invited him in the first place

Hit up the other frats on campus and get him blacklisted everywhere. Nobody wants a snitch or a liar in their house
>t. Delta Sigma Phi

Sueing is worse bud

>professional fraternity
Sweetie...

Okay gotta save face here, we operate under a national for school recognition but pledge kids in our old local process
We actually lost dsp a couple years ago, signed on with a new one last year but I don't even know the letters because I wasn't going to pledge for a second time, especially as a senior

This guy looks like a fucking ass. If you sue you'll look like an even bigger ass. He called some of your buddies stupid and gay and accused them off bullying. has the right of it. Set the record straight, ask him what's wrong with homosexuality and be mature about it.

You can only sue if

1. what he says is false
2. he knows it is false
3. his postings do you or the frat real measurable harm; i.e. cost you money

Attached: mr natural.jpg (659x346, 93K)

Jared, you suck at hiding the actual names in this.

#2, Go Devils. I have no advice.

No it isn't. It's the proper thing to do. You go around my back and throw rocks from the dark, I'm going to shine the light of the law upon you.

>expecting a dip shit frat boy to know or even understand this

What a fun thread. I hope he calls the cops and cries at them lol.

>tfw in an frat
>the majority of people are STEM majors or prelaw/med
Why are you so fucking mad?

Hey I'm just going off OP not even understanding what slander is. I'm sure there are some smart people in fraternities, but this is so stereotypical it sounds like pure comedy.

Well good luck its a lot harder too sue than you think and costly

You are clearly young and naive.

thedirty.com/school/jared-moreda-hayden-mcmurtrey-mat-george-asu-tempe/#post-2219176

I hope he destroys your stupid frat. Frats must die.

Kek, posted

Absolutely assblasted

Why?

I actually sympathize with the snitch here. Your frat sounds like cancer of the society.

seconded

As a normal European student I don't understand what "frats" are good for... Like I really don't, you can do it all without some counterfeit membership?

As an north american I don't either. Networking I suppose, but it's not like that's ever been hard without one.

My main experience was that there was a frat house behind an apartment I lived in for a while. Most weekends late into the night was just chants of them going "drink drink drink drink drink drink drink! YYEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Over and over for hours.

And I love drinking, but wow did it seem boring. Presumably there's more to them but my impression was always pretty funny.

What a fucking fag, frat kids should grow the fuck up. Frats are no longer what they used to be, and at this point they are just douchebag and slut magnets.

>counterfeit membership
When I was in the military we had a guy who was in a frat in college and they had a brother frat in Japan and when we got there he got a hook up to a cheap apartment.
If you have never been in a frat then you obviously wouldn't know the benefits of being in a frat because everything is held on the down low.

That sounds like having friends lol

>having someone you never met give you something just because you are a member to their frat
>the same as having friends hook you up
You aren't very smart are you?
Brother frats are frats located in other locations.
If you have a frat in Washington then you might have a brother frat in California or New York etc.
A brother frat isn't a specific person you knew in your specific frat if that is what you are thinking.

I get what you're saying, it just doesn't sound particularly special or different from networking.

Networking is a specific thing.
It's not like you go to the networking bar and make a network.
The network you make with a fraternity is going to be stronger than the network you make with coworkers or through linkedin etc.
You wouldn't let someone from your job sleep on your couch for instance unless you were close friends with them.
A fraternity on the other hand will pull strings to make sure you have a place to sleep whether with a member or at the fraternities expense.
It's like being a veteran. There are going to be people who will hook you up just because you have that connection even if you have never met before.
The only people who would think all forms of networking entails these types of connections are people who have never networked before in their lives.
Most likely you are going to form a network of acquaintances with a very loose connection to you.

Ehhh like I say it sounds nice but not special. Maybe I've just always had an easy time making friends where I go and helping others. I mean don't get me wrong it sounds like a nice security blanket to have, but it's not like finding somewhere to stay has ever been a big problem. Maybe I've been missing out on something huge but you haven't made it seem like that thus far.

By that logic connections and friends are overrated because if you are a neet then you never have to make use of those resources.
Making friends is also not the same thing as making a network.
It's like trying to explain the benefit of using electricity to an amish guy. He's just going to tell you that everything in his life is perfect and he cant see any benefit is using electricity but that doesn't mean that those benefits don't exist and couldn't help him if he wanted it to.

Okay but you so far haven't actually described anything different from what I already have. By your analogy I'm like an amish person with solar panels. You made your connections through a frat, I made mine though meeting people. I'm not trying to shit on fraternities, you're just not making a strong case for them.

I didn't make my connections through a frat. You are just retarded for not understanding why someone would choose to join a frat and the benefits it provides.
You aren't an amish person with solar panels because that would assume through your own personal skills you have increased your network to places you have never been with people you have never met through being friendly.
Your argument is that you don't plan to leave where you are currently at and are fine with the people you know in your current area and interact with on a daily basis.
That's the equivalent to being amish and finding happiness in growing a farm despite the outside world using electricity.
Your network will only grow to people you can meet and that will prevent you from pursuing opportunities that would have been provided otherwise.
It's not a death sentence but it's nothing to be proud about.

>You are just retarded for not understanding why someone would choose to join a frat and the benefits it provides.

That's what I've been asking. But you haven't really said anything other than people are there for you if you need them... Okay. Is there anything else?

>Your argument is that you don't plan to leave where you are currently at and are fine with the people you know in your current area and interact with on a daily basis.

I didn't say this nor is it true. I've moved around a lot.

Because frats hook you up with women. College girls will only fuck you if your in a frat or is you jump on top of sweaty guys on the football field.

>I'm apart of a fraternity
unironically kill yourself