Personal stereotypes

What are some personal stereotypes you have for people.

Personally I assume every girl who wears flannel shirts is bisexual and it's true

Attached: 20161102175715_21035.jpg (600x600, 50K)

If you have are a man with an undercut or a topknot, I disregard your opinions as you are an asshole, overtly business minded, and most likely not intelligent enough to make that combination of traits work in any ways outside of bullying the weaker or fleecing the kinder or more foolish.

Any woman who'll wear sandals with a coat/jacket knows nothing about fashion. A woman who wears flip flops with a nice dress is trashy. A man who wears suspenders along with a belt grew up as a big fish in a small pond, i.e. 90 IQ among 70s. A man who wears a (suit) vest with jeans doesn't care about being dressed well, he just wants attention/compliments

Never date an actress or female 'artist' of any kind

What's the justification

>A man who wears suspenders along with a belt grew up as a big fish in a small pond, i.e. 90 IQ among 70s.
HA. I work with someone like this.

Not that user, but they are all crazy and drug dependent

Mentally unstable and not career driven.

t. """artist"""

Not true. Flannel shirts are warm for camping etc. But you don't wear them like to a fancy thing. I have a blackwatch type flannel Ralph Lauren shirt I used to wear on casual Fridays with horse riding boots or penny loafers

Clearly you've never lived in a climate like Texas or California

Nice blog. No one cares, roastie.

a man with only female friends is either gay or a weirdo

a women with only male friends is either an attention whore or a slut

Attached: 1480450773757.jpg (2000x1500, 393K)

I live in California

Not them and I don't necessarily agree, but there's definitely downsides. Any classic artist (e.g. serious actress or writer, not talking about crafts and using general creative abilities) needs to invest a LOT of time/energy into themselves. Not just to practice and work on their projects but also alone time to allow for more/better introspection, getting inspiration/motivation from living it up or looking at other people's art or whatever has their personal preference, you name it. Also a lot of artistically inclined people initially come across as very sensitive, but are ultimately very focussed on their own emotions and inner world. No idea what comes first, creating shit that comes from your inner life which means you have to look into it a lot, or being wrapped up in your inner life which urges you to express that, but either way it's a thing. Then add that it's also more common than average for these creative types to have extreme emotional highs and lows, and it is very very easy for the relationship to become unequal.

I think kikes are fucking disgusting, and this is based on my observation that they are fucking disgusting and serve no purpose in society. They are parasites and Hitler was actually a great person. There isn't any buzzword in the english dictionary you can use that will change this fact. Jews are fucking insects.

Yes, they do. You just wrote back.

And you don't have sandals? Wtf dude

Every climate in the world except maybe the Arctic is "suitable" for sandals, but the problem is when it's combined with certain clothing items

Well sometimes your arms are cold.

And your bi

I just fucking my fem friends.

How you gonna bang em if you can't be their friend.

>projecting your own insecuritys
>pol

I think your lost fag

All metalheads are posers. No exceptions

Attached: 1523473860048.jpg (184x184, 8K)

This is actually true.
I like metal quite a bit, but the people who get that invested in the subculture aren't actually there for the music, just the weirdness.