I smoke weed sometimes

I smoke weed sometimes.
My gf says that if we're to date i cant smoke.
She has spent a lot of time trying to change her mind but can't.
I really want to date her and find it fucking absurd that I even have to make a choice like this. It's not like I smoke with friends instead of going out with her or am dysfunctional because i smoke too much.

I mean I tried stopping smoking and I did a 3 month break but then i was like what's the fucking point i just wanna smoke sometimes. Part of me thinks that it's foolish to not just stop smoking and stop making such a big deal about it but another part of me wants to smoke and is kinda frustrated that she won't just accept that.

What the fuck do I do I'm losing my mind.

Attached: weed.jpg (2048x1024, 246K)

sounds like a compatibility issue

if you both can't compromise then it's just better to find somebody else

Just smoke and dont tell her like you do with your parents
Btw where I come from almost every girl is a fiend for that mary jane

Don't do this

damn dude i don't wanna break hearts (both of ours) and it took me fucking forever to find someone into me cause I'm hella queer but maybe ur right

ya i'm on your side that feels shitty i've done it before but i know its not the right thing

Switch to edibles. Some people don't like the contact w/ smoke (regardless of what the smoke is). And if you have kids at some point the smoke could fuck with them. Make the switch now and save a LOT of hassle down the road. Or if you really can't quit/use alternatives, she needs to find someone else anyway if that's the kind of thing she's worried about.

>Switch to edibles
I suggest switch to LSD
And give your girlfriend E

You daft fuck; she dones't want you to be doing illegal shit. Either because she doesn't like the smell, or the stigma, or the law, or the culture.
Are you really debating on if a blunt every now and then is better than a girlfriend all the time?

Quit being a knucklehead and drop the buds.

she's can't handle edibles/drugs in gen. not that she hates ppl that do it but she just doesn't like to associate with them

but like i could have a gf and smoke...and with her too

I would say keep on going. Because it is like a challenge for her, "to change him", so as long as you dont obey, you are a challenge for her.

Well I'm assuming recreational marijuana is legal in your area. In that context, I don't understand her objection. It's fairly safe and regulated in that context and there's a lot of options for use.

However, if only medical use or no use is approved, her reaction is understandable w/ respect to not wishing to associate with casual criminal scum.

>Its fine baby

Anyone who gives you ultimatums is trash.
Light up that J, walk off and smile.

She's just trying to force you into her idea of the perfect partner. I bet she wouldn't give in to your bathroom fetish where you want to fuck both of her holes at the same time with two dirty plungers handles that you stole from local waffle house restaurants.

Attached: Cooking.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

you have to remember that in this day and age being that against the idea of weed is almost the same as being that opposed to the idea of, say, booze. just keep that in mind

Most partners are also against drinking during the week as well in case you didn't know

Dont forget about edibles cause it lightbulbs a fair few people into different perspective..

Also, dont live a falsified life if ya gotta only ever be round her sober

>the smell

so she's a literal baby then

> the stigma

next decade will absolutely destroy the stigma around it, you'd have to be ignorant about the topic not to see that coming,

>or the law,

this is only a good point to make if you live in an area where weed is really REALLY illegal. up here in canada we laugh pretty hard at people who use that as an arguement around here

Only little boys smoke weed. She probably wants a grown ass man who isn't a slave to his passions like you are. If she's smart, she'll dump your sorry ass and never look back

I smoke weed errday and work a great desk job. What is your dumb cunt of a girlfriend's problem?

Drinking alcohol daily has more damaging, painful, and lasting repercussions than consuming weed.

t. used to be an alcoholic

If you cave to her demands she will know what kind of power she has over you and you will look incredibly weak in her eyes, and not worth her time. I guarantee you if she likes you enough to want to be your girlfriend then she will respect (not like, RESPECT, which is infinitely more important in gaining a girl's adoration) you much more if you stick to what you like. Girls stick with bad boys they think they can change, they don't stick with weak guys who kowtow to their every request.
Pretty much this.

She's not worth it.

"Hey I'm a kike. Let me control you. You get nothing in return from this." - Her

Wow. You need to empower this person! And if you continue empowering this person, you need to keep coming near me you fucking pussy fucking faggot!

What the fuck bubble do you live in you privileged kike douche?

"This happens among 100 psychopaths, so that is the way the world is!"

hahahahahahahaha are you fucking serious hahahahahahahahahahahah

the answer to anybody being a narcissistic and making up autistic rules for when you have to wake up and when you can consume what chemical is throw them in the fucking trash, then the problem goes away!

This is why everybody is bullying these narcissistic kike parasites who ruined the world so Seth Rogan could get a second house while people starve to death.

Maybe she wants him to be able to spell every properly, you cunt.

What's up with Jow Forums and the crazy high proportion of delusional rants, Jow Forums is nothing like this

Are you just going round posting antisemitic rants everywhere, I've seen you on like 3 posts already
>2018
>unironically being a russion bot

Id have trouble not hitting her. She's fucking crazy!

>changing your lifestyle for a girl you're not even dating properly yet

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 359K)