I've never dated. is 21 too old to start dating?

I've never dated. is 21 too old to start dating?

Attached: 1523301095521.png (432x648, 502K)

Just say you served a sentence of 5 years from 16 to 21 for selling drugs in school
Thats why you not experienced but still cool

They don’t need to know you haven’t been in a relationship ever.

I'm 38 and have never dated. There is no such thing as "too old to start".

Got my first gf at 24. My luck she was also not that experienced.

It will be harder but not impossible.

Watch out for oneitis. I fucking chaught it big time despite my knowledge and my best efforts to avoid it.

>My luck she was also not that experienced.

Attached: 1489293180334.png (364x322, 14K)

AAHAHAAHAHAaaaa

ohh, to be young...

How am I supposed to lie straight faced? She'll probably notice when I can't kiss.

>How am I supposed to lie straight faced?
I'm sorry but what kind of dates are you going on where your dating history comes up?

I'm saying it's going to be obvious how inexperienced I am. Besides, it's not like people don't ask out of curiosity.

She will notice when kissing
Not even starting on trying to insert penis into vagina...

Whatever man. Just keep focusing on your lack of experience instead of going out and acquiring any, I'm sure that will solve your problem

>brah just lie
>but this is why I can't lie
>blah blah cry about experience
Fuck you, pussy. It's not my fault you were wrong.

Keep it up fag. Every minute you waste responding to me on this shithole is another minute not acquiring dating experience.

go back to Jow Forums

What if they ask?

Holy fuck, shes got a huge ass, who is that?

I ask because I too am a kissless virgin and want to jerk off to big ass jap

You aren't wrong. It doesn't make your previous advice any more right though. I appreciate your posts.

I'm 23, never had a girlfriend or been with a girl until a couple of days ago.
Finally kissed a girl, got to feel her body, and be with her, both naked on a bed. It was clearly a one night stand.

Now I can't stop thinking about her, wondering where she is or what she's doing.

From my point of view you can start dating. But need strong emotional intelligence to not get obsessed with a person very fast. Take it slowly.

Try doing it while 27 and balding...
That`s my scene right now, and i think it`s kind of ok, because im hitting the gym every working day and growing a beard to add my looks.
I receive more attention with younger girls (19-22) gazing at me on the streets or when im on my car ( reliable shitbox).
You just have to get some motivation to keep going, hit the gym, be less of a fag, eat less junk food

You're never too old unless you let yourself believe that.

I have bad news for you

even church girls today are roasties

i would think a generic yes would suffice.

Guys. There is literally a controversy over a hash tag that's like #husbandnotdad where women are married to fucks twice their age.

So no, it's only too late once your junk stops working and even then there's Ed pills.

The actual thing is (in my case) that I have just accepted that girls don't want any kind of relationship with me. It doesn't matter to me anymore. Finding a girlfriend isn't my priority, it's not a thing that I think most of the time.

Why do you think they don't want a relationship with you

no its not i know people who didnt start dating until around that age
any decent girl wont care if you lack experience
just be honest and try your best to be confident and funny

>"Sorry, it's been awhile"

If she's not an asshole she'll be understanding.

Fuck off my grandma uses tinder dumass

25 female never dated. Gonna be 26 soon, feels good man.

Can I fuck you

Gross no.

Attached: 1522719940554.jpg (500x498, 29K)

i dont understand approaching random women.

Sure, I can make eye contact and make small talk with the cashier girl, but I cant for the life of me just approach a girl outside

For the last 5 years I have been trying to get a girlfriend, and I have met different kinds of women. Most of them either didn't answer my texts or friendzoned me.

if you're having trouble with women and you can't succeed, make it easy and grab the pussy

If ur 25 & never dated there is prob a good reason why

Man, I'm 27 years old and I haven't had a girlfriend yet.
I'm not sad and i like women. This year, i have been lucky with woman and a girlfriend is near..
Live the present, don't worry.

There are a million thicc asian hoes online, this specific one doesn't matter.

No
Just play it off

Acquired first gf at age 24. Celebrated our 1 year anniversary one week ago. Never too late

Dam this is a alpha male way

But I want this one

Attached: 1523414243097.jpg (537x386, 37K)

Can't argue with that

I think you need to be a celebrity billionaire real estate tycoon for that to work

Too old, life over

fucking koreans

Why not just be uhhhhh.... honest? It's that hard? I'm 26 and I've only ever hard 1 serious relationship before. What's the big deal, nobody gives a shit.

nah, I started at 20 myself. Now I'm 28 and I've had 3 gfs total.

Had my first Date with 25, now im 26 and had 2 girlfriends. Its hard as fuck if you missed out on teen love...

My dick does. Like fucking prostis once a month is nice but fucking everyday is much better.

How do you avoid oneitis. I get it for everyone like a motherfucker even when I'm in a relationship I get it for other girls all the time.

>tfw 24 never had sex but touched boobs and kissed

how I'm I doing?

Don't worry what anyone else thinks just keep on keeping on

Time, heartbreak, experience maybe some "redpill". I dont know. Try looking at it absolute rationally. There will be others and every human had or has oneitis at some point. I felt almost all emotions for my ex by now. From kill that bitch to marry that angel. Currently I remember the nice memories fondly, am sad our relationship did not work out and use the experience to learn for the future.

Ok, you want a real fucking awnser?

If she fucking asks then just tell her that you haven't been in a relationship before. If she's an adult she won't give a single fuck, and if you're lucky she'll think it's fucking cute and endearing. It's not a big deal, or at the very least it shouldn't be a big deal for anyone with any sort of maturity. If someone likes you then they like you and the fact that you haven't orally inspected someone's salivary glands or haven't done the sideways tango before isn't going to be a dealbreaker.

This whole, "I've never done this before so I can't do it until I've done it" is the most toxic and backwards logic ever conceived by man. Just put yourself out there and figure it out. Stop being a faggot about it, jesus fucking christ.

You're a rude piece of shit and I'd like to punch you in the mouth but that's a good answer, thanks.

>feels good man.
Why?

what if we cant afford the gym, dont have the due to work, or aren't losing enough weight to not be fat?