Do girls ever bully guys they like? Or are they just being bitches...

Do girls ever bully guys they like? Or are they just being bitches? My classmate always sits near me and tries to bother me.

>Asking if I have a gf yet like literally twice a week
>Teasing me if I answer a question, right or wrong
>Clapping me on the back when she comes across me in the halls
>Asking if I’m a virgin and if that’s why I’m so quiet
>Saying shit like “Woo! user’s trying to get it in!” if I talk to a girl

I can’t make heads or tails of it

Attached: 0A962B6F-5B81-47B9-A6D0-D185D9C366BC.jpg (863x1300, 134K)

It's fun to fuck with you user.
You should try to make fun of yourself too, since you don't have any dignity it's ok to take advange of that fact.

what I know about women in america is that generally they have no self-esteem. the biggest thing missing in modern women is pride. every single one of them things they need to be fixed. so it is really difficult to find one that will try to dom you. most of them would rather be violently raped as punishment for being the pieces of garbage they believe themselves to be.

>asking if I have a gf yet
She is into you. 100%

The moment you ask her on date she will become your "gf". Invite her for walk in park and promise her ice cream if she will smile at you.

This girl used to make fun of me because I didn't chug beer like her and wasnt as big of a stoner and she would like fart on me and punch my shoulder and call me a faggot and all that sort of shit.

Some of the best sex I had in years.

So yeah she likes you. Or shes a massive lesbian.

She probably just wants to be your friend, don't get your hopes up. Talk to her like normal and if she fucks off then is right.

Dang

This. You're just an easy target, OP.

I was bullied by a girl for quite a while, she would bring friends and it gets really confusing.
She is behaving very much like you mentioned OP. I am confused and tired of that, so I just get over it and brush it off

She likes you.

t. Social anxious woman. I bully a boy I like too. He doesn't mind, truly chill, but I wish he took the first step.

Attached: you're 30 years old.jpg (793x445, 125K)

women are bitchy to men they like as often as men they hate so youre not really sending a clear signal

I have a friend who is bullied by his wife.

You could try grabbing his dick, id get the message then

Thats different

>asks if you have a gf
>teases you
>seemingly tries to get you hooked up with other girls
She's into you biiiiig time but is probably too shy to ask you out. She's trying to provoke you to make the first move basically.

t. girl (female), find myself doing all that shit and more to the guys I like

seconded

I god bullied by a 2 years older girl in grade school.
She had tits and used to pick on me.
I allowed it even tho I was bigger and stronger than her. Because it gave me a sub boner.
Wrestled me to the ground a few times. I still sometimes violently masturbate to the memory

The fun type of bullying or the “I’m gonna find a hitman on the deepweb if she keeps this shit up”, staying at work long into the night to avoid her type of bullying?

Ugh, I remember the first time I got dick grabbed, was not expecting it and shit was not cash

So she's interested in your sex, romance life, and calls out for noticing other women. You can't decide what again?
Are you scared of her kooties?
She's comfortable around you.
>Fight back mein nig. (Not aggressively)
Don't be an ass tho

>she would like fart on me

Attached: 1523507506057.jpg (305x551, 36K)

One time this guy was interested in me but I didn't have the heart to reject him so I just teased him a lot. It got cruel sometimes, so I stopped talking to him. This girl might be a bitch like me lol. Or, she's being friendly.

Cruel fuck.

>tfw when one of my best friends was bullying and teasing me and sitting in my lap and then I kiss her and we’re not friends anymore
???
Best of luck OP

Attached: A10FE7CF-5F1D-47FB-8BAA-FA124DE70A83.jpg (500x281, 57K)

>blah blah blah I hate western women ree blah blah blah

absolutely give it a shot OP, don't be a beta forever

Attached: 1523374734822.gif (342x342, 436K)