ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA malefemale.jpg (1200x800, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moderntantra.blogspot.cz/p/penis-size.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If a girl is on her phone 24/7, and she only talks to others when she feels like it, is there even a point? I have a friend like that and it really sucks. Are most of the girls like that?

Before the age of social media nobody really talked to others unless they felt like it, because you'd have to call and arrange a meeting. Having 24/7 access to everyone in your social circle is a modern thing.

Why should she have to talk to you when she doesn't feel like it? Why do people have to constantly be willing to talk to anyone and everyone they know? Why can't we use our own phones without other people feeling entitled to our time?

Because human interaction is still more meaningful thank scrolling through your Facebook feed aimlessly. I don't expect people to talk to me, if they want to bury their heads in their phones it's perfectly fine. But the fact that they would want to talk to you as soon as their mood flips is wrong.

>the only thing you can do one a phone is aimlessly scroll Facebook
Okay buddy.

>I don't expect people to talk to me
Maybe not, but you clearly take it very personally when people don't feel like conversing with you. It isn't wrong to sometimes not feel like socializing with anyone, or even one person in particular. It's actually pretty fucking normal.

My ex is in hospital for what I assume is illness related to mental health. She was a shitty GF and I've been so much happier without her in my life even though she ended it. I'm not really worried because I don't have any feelings towards her however is it heartless of me to ignore the fact that she is in hospital? She put it on a snapchat story. I didn't open it but can clearly see it in the thumbnail. AFAIK she has no one here her family is far away

What are some behaviors during sex that are dominant, and what are some that are submissive?

I don't know where I fall on the gradient.

Will women think I’m creepy if I say I’m lonely?

yes, seems like a cheap ask for sympathy. dont do it if you want to no longer be lonely. if the woman is a friend you confide in thats fine but if you are seeking something romantic avoid telling her you are lonely.

I'd think you're desperate and looking for asspats

If she's able to put shit about it on snapchat, she can't be that bad. I can't fathom why you're still in contact with her though

Jewish gf keeps making fun of my uncut dick. It humiliates me. What do?

Fuck her throat with it.

Femanon here.

I told my crush that I appreciate him the other day. He took it very well, but we're still not romantic. How do I take it to the next step? Should I tell him I love him?

Guys: would you rather never be able to get an erection, or only get erections at inconvenient times?

Im not in contact with her. She messaged me a few times after the breakup but I ignored

Then why is she still a contact?

The latter. Teen comedy makes inconvenient erections out to be a bigger problem than they really are. If you're wearing any kind of pants with a belt then your dick will be well contained at full mast and no one will notice who wasn't looking for it.

>Should I tell him I love him?
Fuck no you shouldn't.

When you say he took it well what do you even mean? Does he reciprocate your feelings?

The next step is just to ask him out on a date.

Age? Is he a crush from high school/college/work?
Yeah if you are being too indirect, men will usually not understand. He will literally just think you appreciate him without reading any deeper into that. Now it depends on how alpha or beta he is (yes those are dumb words but those categories of men still exist). If he's alpha you can just flirt with him and he will flirt back and escalate things on his own. If he's beta and/or inexperienced you will basically have to be upfront and initiate the big moves because he won't. E.g. asking him out on a date, outright saying you think he is attractive. I wouldn't tell him you love him if I was you. That's like a huge load out of nowhere and could scare him away. Would only work if you are like 16, in high school and he never had a relationship before, because then he wouldn't know the baggage of an overly needy gf yet.

What does it mean when you suggest a girl some activity to do together, and her reply is "maybe"? What does it mean when I specify the plans and ask when would she have free time to do that activity together, and she doesn't reply? Assuming she just went to sleep. Do people actually go to bed after being asked things like this? It's not anything major, but I suppose it can be something that needs to be given some thought. I don't think I could go to bed after being asked something like that, hell I couldn't even sleep properly after asking that.

I want to interpret the "maybe" literally as "I'll think about it", but sadly that's not how our world works. Maybe she meant that literally as "I'll think about it"?

Attached: crimson ghost.jpg (504x672, 366K)

It means no.

Anything but a yes from a girl is a rejection.

I never bothered to deleted her off snapchat. That doesn't mean I talk to her at all

Girls:

Would you consider dating a guy who has lost a considerable amount of weight (50+ lb) and is still in the process of losing more?

Absolutely. And good luck, user. You've already lost 50 lbs. I believe in you.

Dumb question. What if you previously weighed 400 pounds? Give us a starting weight.

5'8, 271lb. Been going since December 1st, 2017.

Correction because I'm fucking retarded: that was my SW. CW is 226lb. Wanna get to 180 or so.

>5'8
>300 fucking pounds
Even if you went down to 180 you'd still look like a ballsack.
I wouldn't consider dating you just because you're too short. Being morbidly obese isn't helping

Are my tits supposed to "fall" to the sides of my chest when laying down without a bra? Nips are about parallel to my armpit crease. Working with double or triple D's here.

Attached: 1523344984857.jpg (480x542, 55K)

Mine don't, and my boobs are bigger, but it depends on a lot of other factors such as whether you're overweight and genetics.

Attached: 1523334948776.gif (500x277, 823K)

Attached: nobody socialize anymore fucking newspapers.jpg (1000x682, 105K)

Be glad you cant put your boobs on your back. It will come with age.

Attached: race is social construct.jpg (900x599, 189K)

Q for both genders, as it is a contentious topic. I'll keep it brief, but if you need more clarification, please ask..

>In LDR with my long-term girlfriend.
>I'm in UK, she's in USA.
>We're on the cusp of closing the distance (I'm moving/working there)
>I have bent over backwards to get the means to fly there not once, but twice.
>I did so on my own, trusting myself in the care of her family.
>It was great, both times.
>However, when she asks her parents to stay the night at my hotel, her Dad says no.
>Get pissed off that my girlfriend, a 20-year-old woman, is told she can't spend the night with her own boyfriend, whom had paid for the trip/hotel, at no cost to them.
>Decide to let it go
>She plans on returning the favor, and will visit me in the summer.
>But the caveat? Her Dad is tagging along.
>Yet again, I have her parent breathing down my neck.
>No mutual trust possible; they don't want her to be on her own around me.
>No doubt, if she asks to spend the night(s) at my place while they're both here, he will say no, in my own damn country
>And she will go with it, too afraid to challenge her parents for our sake, lest she get thrown out of her house

What do I do? We have been undergoing a relationship crisis in the past 5 months, and we really need the intimacy/privacy. Not just to fuck, but to emotionally evaluate our goals, plans, and be able to talk openly and honestly, with no eavesdroppers or any third wheels.

Every time I bring it up, she snaps at me and defends her parents. They pressure her and molly-coddle her, she is very sheltered. But she takes it out on me, as if I'm the source of the pressure. I'm a 26 year old man, and I'm a little tired of this teenage-tier drama.

Advice? I say the topic is contentious, because according to her parents (while they enjoy the trust I put in by going alone to their home country), they say it's 'different' because she's a >girl.

I just want my girlfriend to live like an adult and be independent.

lmfao is this a joke? break up, stop pursuing LDRs. the only people who do them seriously are mentally children.

also, they probably don't like that you're 26 and dating their 20 year old daughter. the life experiences at those ages are too different to be compatible for anything but fucking.

Pls post your ID and prove you are >25. You sound like a 'mental child' yourself

It's not really as black and white as typically portrayed. Many people enjoy taking on both roles to some extent, it's just usually a 90/10 kind of preference instead of 40/60 or something. Also whether an act is ultimately dominant or submissive is mostly defined by the context. Most people would say that performing fellatio is submissive, but if the woman does it to edge/turn on the guy further while telling him he better not come and he's already begging to just put it inside of her instead, that's pretty dominant. A man nurturing his woman and brushing her hair for her, worshipping her body etc can be very submissive. But if he firmly steps up and takes care of her body, shaves her, basically treats her like a passive doll then the same grooming and nurturing can be gentle dominance.

Overall though typically the dominant partner is
more active, they initiate stuff like switching positions or moving on to another act (whether physically or through commands), they get the last say on what kind of sex you're having together. It depends on what kind of sex you have whether that also means the dominant spanks/pulls hair of/humiliates/slaps/ties up/teases the submissive. Simultaneously typical submissive things are asking for reassurance/confirmation that you're doing a good job, begging, body worship (making the partner feel irresistible/almighty).

Maybe means no. Anything that isn't a yes means no, girls are passive as fuck. Especially if she made some bullshit excuse with no rescheduling in mind.

Attached: bustup_011_009.png (690x1040, 880K)

By your own admission, your girlfriend is six years younger than you, was brought up in a very sheltered way, and cannot gracefully take criticism about her parents. Given that you're a long term couple, none of this can be news for you. Your issue is that you want her to change into a person who has a different relationship with her parents, a different level of independence and is in a different chapter of her life. That's not going to happen overnight, even though she is very likely moving in that direction. You can stick around for it but it's going to be a slow process. You cannot force her to take steps she isn't ready or willing to make in her life. Either decide she's worth it and you'll not get everything you'd want out of it for the near future, or decide you're not compatible and make sure the next girl you date is already a lot closer to what you expect from her in this regard.

It would be one thing if both you and your girlfriend found it an issue how her parents behave. As it is, this issue affects her life much more directly than yours, and she's not seeing any issue to begin with. That's a solid dead end.

Guys, what goes through your mind when your girlfriend calls you daddy? I asked my boyfriend what he thinks and he just smiles and says something along the lines of "whatever makes you happy, sunshine" or something

Girls

Do you like man butts?

I got offended

Could it be that's she's just shy and needs some convincing? Not pressuring, but assuring that's it's going to be fun and relaxed, nothing to be worried of.

My breasts are smaller so it looks a little different but this is normal, yes. If they're super perky (or reasonably perky and quite small) then they can look like they usually do even if you're lying on your back, but tits "spreading out" when you lie back is nothing weird.

Personally they've never been a focus of mine, but ass women are a real thing.

No, life isn't an anime. If she wanted to go out with you, whether she's shy or not, she'd have said yes.

What is considered a good butt for a man?

She takes issue with her parents stance, as their parenting has suffocated her immensely. She can't even drive at night due to her mother's fear that she'll die or get hurt. She couldn't have friends over at her house, or go to see them, due to paranoia about her safety.

She too, is bothered by it. But she defends them to the hilt out of fear of kicking her out of the home if she goes against them, she's said that much by her own admission. I'd never leave her over it, as it's not (entirely) her fault. I just wish she would push her luck with them a little further though. Her parents actively behave this way because she has let them, and now it's their go-to behavior.

I'm especially torn because her parents love me apparently. They shower me with gifts, even though I insist for them not to. They showed me great hospitality and respect. But behind my back, they caution their daughter against me. I know this much, because I've heard their replies/reactions when asked whether if she can stay at my hotel/go to my country on her own. They quickly forget all of their good-will sentiments for me and treat me like a leper.

Should I take it upon myself to confront them? So my gf doesn't have to?

Why?

Just stop

Not really that different than for a woman, "juicy" (good balance between fat and muscle), being pronounced and well-shaped without looking comical on his frame. I'm sure there's also girls specifically into petite butts but this is the type I've heard praised the most by far.

How do i be confident and be myself?

My gf knows I never want to be a father. Sometimes she says things to fuck with me. Once we were having pretty wild sex, I was fucking her in her butt pretty hard. I told her I was getting close to cumming and she said “OOOOHHHH DADDY” I told her to stop, and she did it again. I told her to not do it again, but she did it again. So I pulled out and went into the bathroom. I was just standing near the sink kind of pissed of, but she followed me in there, and I told her to never say it again. She grabbed hold of my dick and started massaging it with her fingers and I came right away (I was already close). Right when I came she looked me straight in the eyes and said “my daddy ;)”

Fucking shit pissed me off.

Definitely stay out of her relationship with her parents. It's only going to be a shit storm. If you know that she cannot confront them then you can trust that if her parents are angry and turn to her, she won't back you up. Plus as you said yourself you're already not their favorite person (I would disregard their attitude to your face in this regard, you don't know what's behind it), you don't have the credit your girlfriend has and they will probably see it as confirmation of their fears that you'll "take" her from them.

If you are dead set against leaving her over this, I don't see what you an do other than encouraging your girlfriend to get therapy so she can talk over the relationship with her parents with a professional, or otherwise encouraging her within your relationship to grow, become confident and so on. You know this is what it's like, she's neck deep in this shit and they sound almost pathological. You're not going to single-handedly fix that while she drags her feet. If you want to be with her you gotta accept this is the shit you're going to be dealing with.

And it's not her fault, they raised her to be this way, but they could not keep up this dynamic if she broke free from it, which she obviously cannot.

i'm sorry but you got btfo that's great
She would be my best friend

It’s not great. It’s bs.

My peepee is 7inches
is that small ;_;?

Girls

Would it be a negative thing if you met a 31 year old guy, and found out he’s only had 1 gf before. But he’s been out of a relationship for 6 years. He’s had no other women in his life since because he’s not promiscuous

Thanks for the insight.
>If you know that she cannot confront them then you can trust that if her parents are angry and turn to her, she won't back you up.

I'm afraid of this being a possibility, yes. I've yet to have an argument with her folks or get on the bad side of any single member of her family. But I know she would at best say nothing, or at worst, agree with them.

>I would disregard their attitude to your face in this regard, you don't know what's behind it

Yep. And I do. I whole-heartedly believe that their gifts, and other materialistic displays of hospitality was a show of power. It's why they are very quick to reject gifts/sentiments I send to them. (ex: Her dad paid the bill at diners a lot, I decided to pay for all of us, but when I wasn't looking, he pays for it all himself). Her Mom is the same. Their pride is through the roof, and I hate it. I want some equilibrium where I treat them as they treat me, they trust me as I trust them.

I'm not a bad dude, honestly. Not a felon or crime under my belt, I don't do casual sex (only had two serious relationships). I wish their parents would at least attempt to verify this much, but they never ask me questions, never really cared to figure out who I am as a person. Hell, her parents don't even know 99% of their daughter's emotions and fears, or each others. They just go along to get along, and anything that threatens their same-y life (me), scares them.

Drives me fucking mad, but I'll take your advice.

I have rejected women because I was too shy. It was in my teen years, but I really squirmed out of situations many times because I was simply too shy, so I know it can happen in real life. Not sure if that's what is going on with her.

I bet she loves it when daddy puts his finger in her mouth and rubs her clit. She loves it when daddy's weight is on top of her pushing her into the bed
lmao

How old are you?

But, guys and girls are different with this. She doesn’t want it. Girls are stupid dude.

I had a girl who was always touching me and acting flirty say when I asked her out “ohh um.. I just don’t want anything with men right now. I just want to be single and free”.. guess what? TWO WEEKS later she had a boyfriend.

Women are liars

She better not say this shit again. If she does I’m going to start withholding sex from her. To my advantage, I have a lower sex drive than her. So I can go longer without it.

>during sex
Since all my blood is used in my lower body parts regions, i cant muster more complicated thought than: pussy. BOOBS! love?
>during anything else
Call her daughter back.

Just do 100 squats per day and your ass will eventually pierce heaven and force you to buy strech jeans because normal ones wont fit you anymore. Works for all genders.

moderntantra.blogspot.cz/p/penis-size.html

>virgin shaming and degenerate lifestyle went so far that people are now insecure about not being sluts and manwhores
Pic related. If anybody mind, they arent worth your time.

Attached: two types of people.png (540x134, 21K)

>I have a lower sex drive than her
low-t
I'm glad my boyfriend is cool with my kinks and not a fucking drag like you. Mine wakes me up with his hand down my pants, cause he's not boring.

I’m in my late 20s, it’s normal to have a lower drive.

I still make her cum more than 4 times in a row when we have sex. Especially anal. I’m always getting her off, but I can’t stand when she says daddy. She knows being a father is my biggest fear

she sounds like a cunt, she should respect you

and you should get snipped before you get oopsied and your life is over

>you have to be over 25 to mentally be an adult
>his own gf isn't an adult to him

color me surprised

Girls, just how many guys are trying to court you on average? It seems like any girl average and up has dozens of options. This one girl I think I'm into always has dudes trying to be witty on her IG posts. I'm one of the few she ever replies to, but still.

>awful screencap advices guy is back
Ugh

I hear a lot of guys talk about asking an x number of girls out within a specific period of time. Is this how guys should operate? date around and see what stays with them? What I've been doing so far is getting to know a girl first and once I know she's my type I try to find a way to ask her out, but girls like that don't come around often and often they're already taken so I'm not dating very much, I'm ok with it since I'm not desperate to be with someone but I feel like I might be doing something wrong since like I said, the number of potential gf material is very low and I'm getting older (currently 23) so I don't want to end up being inexperienced and lacking some 'skill' or do the wrong thing when I come across a girl I might want to stay with. Its an odd question but any thoughts on it? would girls prefer a guy who's experienced because he dated a lot of girls or is that some kind of a red flag?

>the number of potential gf material is very low
what do you define as gf material

>I hear a lot of guys talk about asking an x number of girls out within a specific period of time. Is this how guys should operate?

Dude, let me talk as a guy. I know this thread is for women, but your question does include a question that I feel is more for guys.

You need to tell us what X means to you. Because technically, you are asking X number of girls within a specific period of time. You just feel that number is low, right?

Just so you know, there is such a thing as asking too many girls out. It starts to look like you are just a horndog and when a girl only gets attention after her friends rejected you, it doesn't make her feel special, you know?

There's no right number here, it's up to you and your environment. People with more fluid social circles can ask out more people with less lasting consequences, people in stagnated social circles don't have that luxury. People with more social circles can keep more "balls in the air" as they weed out which person they prefer, people with less social circles can do less of that. Not to say one option is bad, just remember that the X is not a fixed number.

a girl I find attractive, doesn't have to be hot, just appealing to me personally, I don't know how to explain it, I'm into all kinds of girls. A girl that I can have some things in common with, similar interests but not all, something to talk about and not be silent when they're around. Someone who likes me as much as I like them, as in, I don't get a feeling like she's doing me a favor by talking to me because she's more attractive or whatever. Someone I would feel comfortable around and vice versa

Please Respond

Oh okay, that's fine. People who say "gf material" or "wife material" are generally misogynistic and that's why they can't find anybody but you seem fine

I thought both genders can answer the questions here no? anyway yeah it is mostly aimed at other guys.

From what people are saying here and people I know irl, you're meant to be asking girls constantly and like 1 out of 10 will go out on a date with you. I don't even find 10 girls within a year that I might find datable and these guys are talking about asking 10 girls out on a single night in a club or something, I don't see the point of it? I feel like guys would date anything and find out if they like the girl or not, but I can't do that, I know I won't find a good match in a club and like 90% of the girls I talk to are alright, I just don't find them appealing as I mentioned in Somehow I feel like I need to know a girl before I date her to know if I would date her or not, I can't just jump into something blindly and then find out if I like her or not. Is this a wrong approach? thanks for the answer btw

Sorry, I mean to say it's assumed women reply to guys. And as you last question was specific to women, I made the disclaimer.

>you're meant to be asking girls constantly and like 1 out of 10 will go out on a date with you.

That's "playing the number's game". They do that because they don't have the social grace to actually meet women, so they'd rather shot blindly and get a date before the girls get to know them. You don't need to do that.

>these guys are talking about asking 10 girls out on a single night in a club or something

Dude, either you misread their idea, or you've been talking to huge dumbasses. As I said, girls don't like to be your last option. Do you really think no one notices the thirsty guy in the club asking every girl out?

Like above, it will get you rejected a lot, until you find a girl desperate or slutty enough to don't care. So no, I wouldn't say that's what guys should do". That's what desperate guys do.

>Is this a wrong approach?

Are you unhappy about your dating situation? If you are not, then don't worry about what others do. Everyone does their thing. Just do what works for you.

Thanks man, thats the answer I was looking for!
as for :
>Are you unhappy about your dating situation?
not really, like I said, I'm not desperate so I can wait for the right girl but I feel like the fact I don't date around much could come across as being incapable of holding a relationship or whatever, like I don't have much experience because I don't date every single girl that shows interest in me and instead date the ones that I find appealing, which aren't many and given my age, I don't know if theres like a "safe number" of relationships to have in order to make the girl feel more secure. That worries me, I'm fine the way I am, just not sure what girls might think of it.

>Dude, either you misread their idea, or you've been talking to huge dumbasses.
theres always this guy around here that tells everyone to ask girls out even if there's no indication of interest on their behalf. When we go out with my social circle, I always see the guys going around to every girl trying to chat them up and then shortly after moving onto another group of girls assuming the previous group wasn't interested so they moved onto a new one, I don't feel comfortable with that so I don't join but they always make me feel like I'm doing something wrong by not joining them. I know I shouldn't because everyone has a life of their own, but there again, it does make you think a little and its upsetting somewhat

>When we go out with my social circle, I always see the guys going around to every girl trying to chat them up and then shortly after moving onto another group of girls assuming the previous group wasn't interested so they moved onto a new one, I don't feel comfortable with that so I don't join but they always make me feel like I'm doing something wrong by not joining them.

Do those guys have the estable relationships you want?

That's the only point that matters. As I said, there's no "right" way to act about this.

Have a friend who is a girl. She makes a lot of eye contact with me and I think she likes me. Today (on more than one or two occasions) she broke eye contact with me (normally she just stares into my soul eternally which desu I kinda like) and I noticed her eyes drifted down to my crotch for a few seconds, then back up again to my eyes. This happened a fair few times. Is this coincidence? I would accept once or twice as by chance but anyway idk I'm not a girl. I didn't have a hardon or anything and I'm wearing new trousers but they're not especially tight. How much of this is subconcious?

I don't really know to be honest, I don't ask since I wouldn't like to be asked myself. But as far as I know, some of them are with someone but they don't live in the same town so they fuck around, the other guys don't really seem to be into relationships but I could be wrong. What they're doing is not something I would do or want, just worried a bit there when I got to thinking about it the other day you know, needed some outside opinions.

Yeah man, you made some good points, appreciate the replies!

For the first 22 years of my life I somehow managed to not interact with many guys, so I'd get like 2-3 prepositions a year max.

Two years ago I got my first job though and pretty much all the single guys there tried at some point to ask me out. About 8 guys working there and 5 of them courted me (from those 3 that didn't, 2 already had girlfriends). I work in IT though so I guess the stereotype is that IT guys are more desperate? No clue.

Kind of a complicated scenario but I would appreciate if you read it and share your thoughts:

>girl knows me and my friend are in a band together
>she knows both of us
>says would be cool to learn to play guitar so I offer help but I can tell she's also interested in my friend 'helping' her
>friend is a fuck boy and really manipulative so he's better with girls than I am
>I want to invite her over for band practice and show her some moves but I'm almost certain my friend will try to flirt with her
>she seems to be easily impressed and since I'm much more reserved and less flashy than my friend I feel like I've less chances of making her like me more than him
>hesitant about asking her to come since I'll pretty much be serving my crush right into the other guy's hands
>no other opportunities for me to invite her without him being around
invite her or not? I'm not confident enough in her being more into me than him so I feel that if its a 50/50 for her, I'll definitely lose

Ask your friend not to interfere and tell him you like her.

>I feel that if its a 50/50 for her

Why? I mean, you offered to help her, right? But she wants to be "helped" by your friend instead.

user above said "Ask you frined to stay away" and that can work, sure. I'm just not sure you actually have a shot if she is already interested in him and I don't see how she is interested in you.

Make fun of her uncut labia

I think the fact he's gonna be there and she'll gravitate towards him will be enough for him to say fuck it and make a move on her anyway. I know him man, he's very convincing and if a girl presents herself to him he'll take any chance. Last time we talked, he told me he fucked his best friend's girlfriend after not seeing him for a long time and catching up. I don't trust him in that sense.

She was excited when I offered my help, but then she slipped in his name so I felt like she didn't mean ME after all. Think she did that to imply its not a date, but the way she is, feels like she's anxious about directly meeting me one on one but wants it. I don't know, thats just how it feels to me, once she initiated something and then bailed giving me a very unconvincing excuse. If it wasn't for those things i would assume she doesn't like me.

>I can tell she's also interested in my friend 'helping' her
Did she tell you this? Can you not just ask her if she'd be interested in learning a few tunes one-on-one with you?

Also you need better friends if you can't trust him to let you chase her without his intervention.

>If it wasn't for those things i would assume she doesn't like me.

What? I'm reading it the opposite way. She is exited and mentions your friend. She bails with a weak excuse.

Where do you get that she is interested in you?

Gas her?

like I mentioned in She texted me asking I know anyone that could teach her to play so I offered my help, if she wasn't interested I'd expect some vague answer like "oh cool" or whatever, but she seemed excited about the idea. Then I replied, then she did again and asked about my friend if he could teach her something too. I would ask her about 1 on 1 but the way things are, I feel too anxious and more convinced she's into him and not me. I have better friends, he's just my band mate and I didn't have much of a choice so I need him to play

>met me once
>asked about guitar help
>offer help
>she's excited
>we make plans
>then she mentions my friend
few weeks later
>says she wants to meet up for me to help her with something
>I agree
>day comes
>she texts some excuse like she's not gonna be around
>whatever
>saw her around that day anyway
None of the things were initiated by me, other than the help with guitar lessons after she asked for them. Its that and how she acts around me, she seems to look my way when I sit close to her in college, she's touchy, likes hugs and all that. Maybe I'm misreading this and she's just being friendly, but something makes me think there could be more to it

Barmp.

Women, have you ever fallen for someone that's not your "type"?
Is it even possible?

Fellas, have you ever had a women say something along the lines of not being her type but she's attracted to you?

Attached: 1506224841239.png (372x340, 225K)

>None of the things were initiated by me

None of those things indicates she likes you, either. Maybe she just wanted to learn guitar. Or maybe she wanted to get closer to your friend. Hey, maybe she liked you, I'm not saying that's impossible. It just doesn't sound likely so far.

Yeah. I'm very definitely a "type" but I can pull normies too.

>Talk to a girl on Tinder
>Gives a one word response then follows up with her Snapchat
What's the point? I see so many girls sticking their snapchat on Tinder. Is it just for the attention? Or to measure my worth by my SC score?

Fishing for followers. Needs magical internet points. Tell her you'll give her likes or whatever for nudes.