Jealous of my sisters boyfriend

i never thought the day would come that i would be jealous of my sister over the boyfriend she has. i'm 27, a virgin, never had a serious relationship, i focused more on my career and myself and thought love would find me one day. but look at me i'm almost 30yrs old and i have nobody.

most of the men who approach me are either losers(being that they have nothing going on in life) or just want to use me for sex. i literally bought a engagement ring just so men would leave me alone. my sisters boyfriend is fucking hot. he reminds me of vega from street fighter and zarbon from dragon ball. he literally has long hair just like them. my mother LOVES him. how can i get over this feeling? my money, career, car means nothing to me right now. the punch that hurts the most is the one you dont see coming.

Attached: feels 3.png (609x749, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dirtypenpals/comments/89ds9w/f4m_first_my_sister_then_me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>most of the men who approach me are either losers(being that they have nothing going on in life) or just want to use me for sex.

>my sisters boyfriend is fucking hot.

haha

So you've come to realize that the standards you've set for yourself don't apply and what you really want is someone nice with a hot body. Now go out into the world and find that someone.

Seek out the kind of bloke you want - sitting around waiting for men to approach you is a lot less effective.

i dont really have a standard like X height, weight, etc. as a woman i have to be careful not to be taken advantage of.

reddit.com/r/dirtypenpals/comments/89ds9w/f4m_first_my_sister_then_me/

Sup reddit

Yeah you don't get to give people shit for being plebbitors when you are one yourself.

Not sure what to tell you OP, it sounds like you are one of those women who will just die alone and I'm not really sure if you think you deserve pity when you had options but just were too condescending and arrogant to take them. Shit people usually attract other shit people.

Got kik? I’m on holiday, idm keeping you company and talking about this.

>inb4 trying to score

No, traveling gets lonely at times.

not to sound piggish but are you overweight or otherwise unattractive?

You're a simp and a beta male who is ashamed of his sexuality.

k m8, you’re alpha af

Attached: 57167C56-89D5-4CF6-898D-5E35C267AA8E.gif (500x364, 983K)

Go catch a big fish instead of complaining about the small ones magically appearing in your lap.

If she's had to buy a ring to get men to leave her alone, I doubt it.

idk what to tell you girl. Plenty of guys are willing to sacrifice a little in the looks department for a chick that's cool as fuck and they really connect with. If you're average looks, average body, average personality, then you're not exactly in the running for Mr. Dreamboat.

>
>i dont really have a standard like X height, weight, etc. as a woman i have to be careful not to be taken advantage of.

Oh right so men never get taken advantage of?

I must be mistaken i thought you meant person you bigot

Thirsty betas will thrust their dick into a vacuum cleaner, im pretty sure being approached is not a measurement of physical attractiveness

ITT Hitting The Wall™, a comprehensive how to guide by OP

Just another stupid cunt who is hitting the wall because she cant get a Chad.

Women need to male the first subtle move. Learn how to flirt and seduce.

Bait of supreme QUALITY.

Attached: this is bait.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

Shouldn't you be a bitter virgin on and not here?

You don't deserve love you materialistic bitch. I'll give you a pat on the back, you focused on your career and finances without jumping on a guy's dick to get by. Congratulations, you just performed what is expected of every male.
But you're special. You're a girl with a job and a fat bank account. That must count for something right? You must deserve a hot stud in shining armor whose a millionaire with his own white stallion.. right?! No. That's not how this works, that's not how love works. This isn't about your sister, her boyfriend, or the future husband you dream of. This is about you, your ego, and your inability to look beyond a fucking check book.

So instead of being a normal, agreeable person and prioritizing the shit that really matters in a partner like: Virtue, honor, respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, and honesty. You fine-comb their accolades. What are they worth in money? What does their piece of paper from college say about them? Will he have enough shekels to buy all the toys and gadgets, bells and whistles that will decorate our vacant home once we die? ..It's pathetic. You're being incredibly short-sighted and narrow minded.

If a day hasn't come yet where you've encountered a good, honest man with good intentions but he is working class/undergraduated, then it will come soon. You and your fucked up standards will have you miss out on a great man, a man who has his whole life to get a dream career and gilded education, yet has something money can't buy in the present, in the right NOW--humanity and benevolence.

tl;dr, stop being a jew cunt, you bitch.

this
you're contradicting with yourself

> (OP)
>You don't deserve love you materialistic bitch. I'll give you a pat on the back, you focused on your career and finances without jumping on a guy's dick to get by. Congratulations, you just performed what is expected of every male.
>But you're special. You're a girl with a job and a fat bank account. That must count for something right? You must deserve a hot stud in shining armor whose a millionaire with his own white stallion.. right?! No. That's not how this works, that's not how love works. This isn't about your sister, her boyfriend, or the future husband you dream of. This is about you, your ego, and your inability to look beyond a fucking check book.
>
>So instead of being a normal, agreeable person and prioritizing the shit that really matters in a partner like: Virtue, honor, respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, and honesty. You fine-comb their accolades. What are they worth in money? What does their piece of paper from college say about them? Will he have enough shekels to buy all the toys and gadgets, bells and whistles that will decorate our vacant home once we die? ..It's pathetic. You're being incredibly short-sighted and narrow minded.
>
>If a day hasn't come yet where you've encountered a good, honest man with good intentions but he is working class/undergraduated, then it will come soon. You and your fucked up standards will have you miss out on a great man, a man who has his whole life to get a dream career and gilded education, yet has something money can't buy in the present, in the right NOW--humanity and benevolence.
>
>tl;dr, stop being a jew cunt, you bitch.
Fuckin A

Nope.jpg
Women are dumb and only good for snu snu. Anyone who disagrees prefers 9gag.

>Why isn't my life perfect

You mean Fabio with a ivy league degree doesn't just fall out of the sky because you're accomplished meanwhile stupid people spew nonsense at each other and over populate the earth with unwanted children they can't provide for?
>WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
loljk

This, in a few years she will be jumping on those "losers" dicks like her life depends on it.

fpbp

/thread.

>this is what delusional incels actually believe
No, she would rather die alone than settle for a basement-dwelling neckbeard virgin.

>muh incels
Stay triggered, roastie.

Attached: 1514779792213.png (645x694, 469K)

Well that triggered you something fierce. Now why are you here and not Jow Forums?

Why are you here and not on Tumblr!?

I wonder how many guys you wouldn't consider "losers" walked past you, saw that phony engagement ring, and (as most decent guys would) keep right on moving.

The problem is you.

Unless you smarten up soon and get a good man , you will end up smashing into the wall then forever alone or taking your pickings from real loser men.

Look OP , you need to have a hard look at yourself and try to either get a quality man or stop being a bitch and own your mistakes OR BOTH!

Attached: 5_6217640085005795338.gif (597x605, 4K)

Just so you know OP , the vast majority of men don't give a shit about you having a career or status , what they want is a healthy young fertile woman with a pleasant attitude.

You need to use your youth wisely , get a man now and be happy,

Attached: 1496258331309.jpg (541x720, 98K)

OP you need to improve yourself and your company.
Improve your appearance & health , start moving in circles where the man you desire exists.

Best of luck.

Attached: 1503911708519.jpg (1030x1030, 140K)

the girls who focus on becoming a wife are there at age 27
those who focus on other things are just slower in this part.

now start the other part of your life. Think of what is fun and meet a lot of people.
You are a virgin, but still experienced enough as adult to tell if a guy just wants to lay you. That is normal, most are like that but there are still enough decent guys, you only need 1 of them^^

>All these losers keep hitting on me so I'll buy an engagement ring
>Reee no one is interested in me now

Gee I wonder fuckin why.

Why aren't you on tinder or bumble?

>the girls who focus on becoming a wife are there at age 27
You mean getting married right!? Because she is late to the whole process, and counting that she has pretty high standards it makes the whole situation even more tricky, the prince charming she is looking for is more likely to settle down for a younger girl than her.

Were all gonna die alone, together.

This is bait but whatever, men accomplish stuff and then date people who are "beneath" them (in the money/education department), and that's normal. Many women have a degree now, and less men do, so why the fuck are you still looking for a guy who has more money and more everything than you? There are delightful people among the working class, you don't need your husband to be superior to you.

This reminds me of that newspiece that said that millionaire/high class woman want even RICHER husband. And then they say the success object shit isn't true.

But men are weak and only see women as exploitable fuck holes., Or they're totz gross neck beard incels.

Attached: 1518842757031.jpg (1323x836, 241K)

Tfw I get called an incels too.
Go back to Facebook.

>Speak nothing but buzzwords
I'm pretty sure you're the one who created this bait and is replying with all this "hur dur incels, go back to bla bla bla" bullshit left and right, seriously, get a fucking life.

>I have to be careful not to get robbed
>Are you implying I can't get robbed??
She worded it badly but come on. Grow some balls.

>Implying she didnt mean having sex without getting material assets or services in return

>that
I'll take your money and car, you can have your long haired boyfriend

who said she did?

>i'm 27, a virgin, never had a serious relationship
>most of the men who approach me are losers
>i literally bought a engagement ring just so men would leave me alone.

Hmm, I wonder why you haven't had a boyfriend.

Have you ever considered that your standards might be set a bit too high? Most people DON'T ignore the world and focus on their career. Because of that, finding someone at the same point as you might be difficult, why not try to date some of these "losers"? Give them a chance beyond a date or two, they might grow on you. If you can remove your judgement bias you might have a chance.

And stop wearing that fake ring, you're pathetic.

Tfw I'm OP but i actually don't mind if they're underpaid or whatever I mostly care about maturity. But the anons above are right the first move should be made by us.

My issue is I have a massive fear of rejection. And it's kinda tricky because attractive guys may hit on me but then when I get into a convo with them they're just fuckbois. So when I see an accomplished guy at work who's also attractive I don't even bother because in my opinion he can do better. It sucks if you're dragging self esteem issues that will tell you that you're shit every time.

How do I make the first move in a way they can reject me without fully blowing me off because I'm being too forward?

getting rejected is part of it. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.
Let them decide if they can do better or not, because it's mostly a matter of taste.

"nothing going on in life" doesn't necessarily mean "earning less than you", it means no interests, personality and stuff, right?
I guess a certain type of people got this wrong here

Op doesnt give much to go off of but usually people, for some reason, attribute busy-ness with importance. A man could make a living off of freelancing a couple of photoshop requirements a day and he woukd be deemed someone with "nothing going on in his life". Why? Because his time isnt being consumed by his jobs and such things, as if its a bad thing. Its seems to be an attention thing where if she lands a man with something going on she feels special because the man is taking some time from his busy life for her.

lmao.

OP has been officially busted.

Your standards are too high. Those men you are calling losers are probably the male equivalent of you and you simply think you are too good for them.

In his heaven. All's right with the world.

how exactly?

>idealizing a long haired hippy snob