My and gif have been dating 11 months

>my and gif have been dating 11 months
>we were dating for 2 weeks and she left for a music camp for 2 weeks
>at first she assured me nothing weird happened, then admitted later that a guy hit on her and she shut it down right away.
>find these messages on her Fb
Thoughts?

Attached: 20180412_010207.jpg (4032x1960, 1.83M)

Attached: 20180412_010214.jpg (4032x1960, 1.64M)

Attached: 20180412_010222.jpg (4032x1960, 1.71M)

Attached: 20180412_010230.jpg (4032x1960, 1.69M)

I can't say for sure but to me it seems like he's flirting and inviting her to stuff and trying his luck and she is trying to turn him down kindly.

However, it seems like kindly might not cut it if he's still pursuing even after.

You got yourself a real hoe OP

What a fucking cunt. So she cheated on you two weeks into your relationship? Dump her ass. And why do girls always say they're "confused" when they can't choose a guy? People aren't fucking math problems, they're humans

Were in there did you read that she cheated?

I guess the big question is should I confront her about this and how should I go about it?

Uhh I read that wrong fuck me I guess

Are you Elijah or is he the other guy?

And are these new messages or old ones?

I'm not Elijah, these were in real time frome last june

She was several states away at a music camp.

>”I’m just so confused”
>not “I’m seeing someone” or “I have a bf”

OP.. run you fucking dolt, she will eventually leave you. If she deems another man better, you can bet your ass she’s going out the door.

Attached: C3B0BCFF-C2A6-4C45-A190-7ADB54D302A2.jpg (422x336, 25K)

Last question, when this conversation took place, were you two totally official? Like you'd decided it together?

I mean she says she doesn't want to do shit with him and is confused, which roughly translates to doesn't want to kick him to the curb in case things don't work out with you, and that's a huge red flag in an of itself. Whether or not you have any right to be annoyed is the only real question here and it hinges on what she thought the status of the relationship was at the time.

Honestly I don't think I'd bring this up as long as she didn't do anything. No one wants to have their partner snooping through their private conversations, especially not ones that are a year old. If you bring this up be prepared to break up.

That's easy to say, but fuck I'm really in love with this girl. DESU I've dated a lot (26) and she's a cut above, all women these days are like that, I'm not a cuck just saying the truth. Even alpha but there will always be a bigger alpha. Besides basically making your woman feel like a worthless sack of shit that couldn't attract any better than you, or Constantly proving your alpha there's not much you can do to keep women in line.

Don’t say we didn’t warn you, the signs are there. Ignorance is bliss as they say.

We had just made it exclusive a couple days before she left. But idk I get a bad vibe that she never really brought me up at least in text to this friend

I know, I have a guard up, dating is just so fucked these days, Women are utter degenerate trash. I love her, and i just get that vibe like this is it, the best I can get so deal with it or be in a dating rotation for the rest of my life.

Did you go facebook official, so this friend may have already been aware or something?

Yeah I'd get a bad vibe from that too.

Obviously you have these messages from a year ago, which means you've looked at the more recent stuff, so if this is the only red flag shit you can find, and the relationship was brand new and nothing happened, are you willing to ruin your relationship over it?

Looks like she did lead him on but from those messages it does seem like she wasn't interested. You'd only been dating for 2 weeks as well so idk how official you guys were. If you didn't find anything else while snooping I'd say let it go.

No we weren't Facebook official, there's been other issues in the past unrelated to this, idk her status quo was to ignore sexual advances but continue to talk to people until I made an ultimatum last December...things have been smooth sailing for the most part, she basically broke down and deleted all social media for a month and then went through with me and deleted all the guys that weren't family or gay pretty much.

That doesn't sound like a healthy relationship.

There is a reason we date, to find the one we can be with until death do us part. Sometimes you’ll go through 5 or 50 to find the one.

Run. You. Cunt.

I mean the bad was maybe 1% of the time the rest is great, I've been out there in the sea and those fish, those fish are much worse. I'm not making excuses for her, it's a flaw for sure, but I'm on the fence on if I should just accept it for what it was and move on with our relationship. And then this dragged me back

I'd like it to be her, 90% of the time she brings out the best in me, perfectection is seldom in this world. I know I'm being that asshole who asks for advice and doesn't accept the advice given because it's not easy.

I know it isn’t easy, been there myself. That’s why I’m saying run you absolute dolt, don’t go through what I went through. Self esteem and worth gone, couldn’t find the energy to exercise.

Sounds like she didn't want anything to do with the guy but was too awkward to tell him to fuck off clearly. Some girls don't seem to take the first month or two of a relationship seriously, as if it's some kind of "money back guarantee" where if things are good for a period they commit properly. Sounds a little like your gf was like that.
Honestly to me her friend is worse, half encouraging her instead of telling her how to shut him down.

No good reason for you to breakup with her now.
But it's definitely a red flag to watch out for.
She's been turning down guys, that's good. For now.
One day, she's gonna meet Mr. right, or that she's too drunk to make clear decision.
That's when she will cheat on you.

TL;DR, she's not a whore, but she's a pretty flower, so be prepare for one of the bees to get those sweet honey if you let your guard down.
Act like a man, and protect your woman.

Or just walk away from the relationship if you're too much of a soyboy that's not confident in keeping your woman by your side.

This. Messages made it clear she wasn't interested but her friend seem'd to keep edging her on.

>her reaction wasn't an instant "I'm seeing someone fuck off"
I mean I don't know what you expect us to tell you besides what you already know, it's a bad sign but not a smoking gun.
Personally I'm old enough that I know I'd start to get paranoid but that's me. I think you might be the same since you're going through her phone mate. Might be better to just let it go now.