Broke up with my unattractive bf

How do i do it? He is the best thing that happened to me, i miss him so much he is all that i can think of. But he is, so, unattractive. Like, i'd say a 4/10.

He has a nice body, etc etc but his face is just not good and his hairline is just bad and he has serial killer eyes. I'm attracted to him in every way but physical.
He told me that one of his parters led him on for 1 year and we dated for 7 months. I didnt telll him that we broke up cause he was ugly tho, and i wouldnt want to bring it up to him.
Would you do this if you were dating a great but ugly boy or girl?
Why does god do this
What do i do, i can still get back with him but i just.. ugh....

Attached: 1511137812008.jpg (205x246, 5K)

Also yeah, i was repulsed when i first met up with him. I wish i never got with him i'm such an idiot because now i miss him so much but i know that it won't work/.... :(

Lmao dating someone for their personality. You need a healthy balance of looks and personally. Get emotionally rekt kid.

everyday i'm reminded that life sucks.

Well user, did you actually like him or did you just like the attention? If you loved him so much his looks wouldn't matter, so odds are you probably didn't. Which is fine, you did the right the breaking it off. But you should probably reevaluate your life choices.

Well honestly good for you for giving it a shot even though he was kinda uggo. That ain't the world we live in anymore, so kudos. But by that same token, I'd be hard pressed to be in a relationship with someone who I didn't want to fuck

Yeah i did really like him. We sent each other a couple hundred thousand messages.
One of the stupidest things i have ever done. But then again i bet he'd have a shit personality if he was attractive like all the others i have came across.

I woulnt break up with an ugly woman if she was a great personality. How do you define ugly? Unclean and disgusting? If a woman was toothless and fat and had a fucked up face but was great deep inside id stay with her. Because when it comes tp physical attraction im not hard too please. I still get off in a girl even if shes all fucked up looking. So yea. Should have kept the man. You said hes got good bod. So basically hes a butterface. Nothing wrong with butterfaces. They still get you off.

This totally. I married my wife and she’s not a looker. But I love her fierce disposition, especially when it comes to sex.

I'd be gutted if my husband referred to me as "not a looker".

I used to do this too and i hate myself for every time i have done this to good girls that don't deserve superficial shit like that. Be honest with the man, it's the least that you can do if you actually care about him.

How ugly is he, like can you give more detiails? is his face that fucked up?

I dated a fat ugly girl for two years.

Didn't really see her as ugly until the end when I realized I fell out of love.

You'll be ok.

You're entitled to break up with whoever you want to, for whatever reason. But just don't say you love him, because you clearly don't. If you loved him, this wouldn't even be happening--you'd still be with him. I don't care if you miss him, because you don't really, you just miss the daily attention/validation.

If you were smart you could have realized two things:
1) Looks are vapid. They are on the surface, and no matter what, looks fade. You will both look like shit in your 60's onwards.
and
2) Looks can change. A haircut? A new wardrobe? Lose the weight or perhaps even plastic surgery? All it would have taken is support, encouragement, and some planning to help your beloved improve himself.

>I can still get back with him but i just.. ugh....

One day when he is looking better, he will be with someone who will treat him better. You need to accept the fact that you are a shallow person.

>and he has serial killer eyes
you don't tell this guy anything. no fooling, get away and stay the fuck away

A haircut wouldnt have fixed it, he's balding. We are both too young for plastic surgery ever. A new wardrobe would do nothing, same with losing weight.

Big nose, overbite (very weak jawline), long head, hair line high up, always misses facial hair when shaving (which could be fixed, but he never listened to me when i said he's shaving wrong.), and his eyes were wide and big.
It wasn't 'fucked up' though.

I don't date people I don't find attractive, my standards aren't super high. I have to be able to tell them they're pretty with out feeling like I'm lying and waisting both of our time. How shallow OP, you don't deserve them IMO.

looks fade eventually, personality can only develop. Is he really that ugly? post a pic of someone that resembles him, chances are you might just be shallow or at the stage where you want to fuck hot guys until you settle for someone long term once you realize what you're looking for. If its just imperfections then you might learn to love them over time, if he's straight up ugly then why get together with him in the first place? if its just the personality that you like in him then just befriend him, ugly guys would settle for any kind of attention from a girl because they know its too good to be true to actually be with her

It was like my second, okay? I didn't realise it was going to be that much of a problem....

Like on the left... but worse. I KNOW, im a terrible person.

Attached: DXWXbc-t0VkO2uYg6fcObC4PB7ly553GWnjA_P95wLk.jpg (950x695, 85K)

Post a pic of someone that looks like him. Hard to say anything without visual aid.

Instead of worrying about fixing the unfixable go out with a goodlooking guy. Once you feel what its like having him by your side and the admiration from others and how proud you are to be seen all this other angst will fade. Oh, you don't need the guy for a bf, just date some hot guys for awhile, one of them will be ok.

Yeah that's pretty bad. Could easily be fixed with surgery though, but I don't know how old either of you are.

iTT I remember why I love hitting on unattractive people.
>At least they're fucking great fun for the attention they get

its not really that bad to be honest, what about his hairline tho? what did you not like about it? maybe if he got his shit together, grew a beard, got a haircut, wore better clothes, he would be more attractive to you. There again, maybe he just isn't your type? Its ok to have standards as long as they're reasonable, I never really saw an ugly girl, I just didn't find her sexually appealing and knowing it would be an issue I just don't date girls like that

iTT I remember why I love hitting on unattractive people.
>At least they're greatful for the attention they get
I've struggled most my life I've been ugly and had times where I was uncomfortable because I didn't notice I was being hit on till I was in my 20s at which point I'm to introverted to care.

The overbite surgery would require surgery, and money that he does not have.
Also his hair was always like this, greasier and the was like bald spot on the right side pretty much to the top of his head. Which would be covered, sometimes.

Attached: 115262657_crop_650x440.jpg (650x440, 75K)

I don't know to be honest, what you're explaining isn't really something I'd look at and find it as a flaw or ugly. Most guys with a good personality don't really go around looking like models, if you want a guy like that then good luck as they're very rare. Maybe you just have high standards? which is something you could work on if you gave it enough thought, I mean, I've seen plenty of unnatractive fat guys going out with girls I would easily consider like a 8/10 and they're happy together. Just something to think about, I'm not saying you're a bad person but you know, sometimes its not what others do, its what you don't, if that makes sense?

I completly understand. I've seen ugly guys, that i've been like, you know i can work with them, they just have a really bad haircut or acne etc etc but this guy wasnt appealing at all, i just couldnt do it.

Thats ok, he just wasn't for you. I think now you should focus on what it is exactly what you liked about his personality and try to find another guy that has the same characteristics but one that also appeals to you in terms of appearance

man, people really are the worst

You can't force attraction over time.

>serial killer eyes
Also, what is that?

>i was repulsed when i first met up with him
This actually gives hope... He managed to start dating you, thats somehting!

>personality can only develop
Can it? Is it possible to change your personality?

You simply aren't attracted to him, and that's fine. I think perhaps you are just attached to the relationship itself.
Don't force yourself to date someone you think isn't good-looking just because you like their personality.

Well, I'm not the same person I used to be when I was 18 (22 now), it feels like my personality either evolved in that way, or something happened to make me that much different. I don't think drastic changes in personality can happen but it can change within the spectrum if you get me? or at least develop on what it originally was

Kinda relieved thougd you would post a pic of an average looking guy instead of an genuinly ugly guy.

You became more wise? Mature? But did your personality change?

>Kinda relieved
Fuck you, imagine how it feels for that guy, who has women break up with him, even though they love his personality, JUST because of his looks... I bet she not the only one who feels the same, I bet this girl represents the opinion of majority. Imagine how it feels for the dude. And still he tried and even got successful...

>toothless and fat
Fuck that those are both things people have control over. No reason to put up with either.

Your personality is one of things you have the most control over

According to who?

The correct version is 'wasting'. 'Waist' is the part on your body. I wouldn't replied but I did that too until someone pointed it out. Also I agree.

Quality bait.

Do you not have complete control over everything you say? Do you not have complete control over how you spend your time? If you wish to obtain a personality trait all you do is emulate it for long enough and it will become second nature.

wise and mature, yes. As for direct personality changes? as I said, nothing major, like I'm not a completely different person, but I do things I wouldn't do before. I'm more confident and less awkward than I used to be, I'm more decisive and take initiative more where before I would leave shit for others to do. Its all within the spectrum, a few things were adjusted, but I don't think an overall personality change is possible. I know I'm not exactly the same person I used to be, even my friends noticed that after they saw me a couple of years later

I thought the academic consensus was that we can't really change our personalities. Not to a great extent at least. I might be seriously wrong, though.

Yea but lok at him after. An overbite is usually fixable with braces and can make you look 10x more attractive. It's a really common thing

I thought most people had an overbite. Just look at models, side profile view.

Yeah well when i say 'overbite' i mean it as in when the dentist goes "oh fuk, you need braces" or "oh fuk, you need surgery"

Perfect teeth, you;re supposed to have an overbite. But not one that thats more than a specific amount over the norm. Which is what that guy had which is why he looked ugly

Are you a looker OP?
Or just shallow.
We need to know.

That guy had a recessed chin.

What exactly is shallow?

OP what would you rate yourself?

Like if you were a puddle would my socks get wet from stepping on you?

>He is all I can think of

Are you sure you're not attracted to him?

Search up overbit

I mean I'd say I'm average. And I'd fall for someone average or below or higher than me. But this was too far below.

Maybe a 6 or 7? Probs a 6

Odds are that you actually can't do much better than him, so you shouldn't have broken up. Now that you have though don't get back together. If you're willing to break up with a good guy over something small enough to change your mind about, then he deserves better.

if your not overweight and have a booty you should be able to get a man better than him.
Better then her current leafy looking boyfriend atleast should be possible.

I'm going to leave this here for reference. If OP's bf was a 4/10, he wasn't doing too badly.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Leafy is actually much better looking I'd date him with no problem even though he has a terrible jaw line and looks weird.

Are you a looker though?

>Search up overbit
Search up recessed chin.

Yeah they are two different surgery's. But that guy has an overbite.

It wouldn't be a problem from an aesthetic point of view if he had a non-recessed chin.

Yes it would. Non-resceeding chin requires some item shoved in your chin while overbite requires your jaw to be moved forward.
A friend of mine had like a 1cm overbite and it makes your face look like that.
See how his chin stays the same shape but his whole face is moved back.

All that "I love his personality" bullshit is fairytale. If he's so ugly that you look at him and feel repulsed then it won't work.

It's not all about looks they said, personality matters most they said.

Go fuck yourself OP.

Yeah. Its not all about the looks. That's right. But some of it is about the looks retard.

Assuming this isn't bait, what was the sex like? Did you tell him he's handsome and pretend to enjoy it? Was he able to make you wet? I need to know every lie you told him in case I end up dating a snake like you.

Yeah exactly, which is why people need to fuck off with the bullshit.

>Girls don't care about looks XD,they date down!!!

Drown yourself

Your the one who should drown yourself for believing those blatant lies

Check out the opposite gender questions thread sometime

Give him a chance at least. Tell him yuo want him to take more care of himself otherwise this won't work because it shows immaturity from him. Tell him to get a haircut and work out.

Honestly its hard to admit but most of you faggots wouldn't wanna date a fat/incredibly ugly girl even if she had a great personality.

I know it because i'm like that.

>Dated a guy I found repulsive, but his attractive personality lingers
Y-Yeah you obviously have no idea what you want and are trying to play it safe with the whole "great personality" camouflage.

Answer this question, if he had entered some dark depressive state, to the point of toxicity. Where he is a complete dark cloud and everything he says feels mean, would you stay with him? Idk you, but I think it's unlikely you would. And that is why unless you are truly prepared for that level of objective maturity where you can happily date someone you find ugly, it's a horrible method and probably a sign of some phase in your life.

You're a terrible person and I'll bet you're maybe a 6/10 at most.

This is coming from a woman whose husband didn't have a receding hairline at the beginning, but does now. He makes me horny af, pleasures me in all the right ways and looks handsome with his shaved head plus beard and glasses. His confidence was almost shattered when he started experiencing male pattern baldness

It is out of his control. I'll bet that if you gained 70lbs during pregnancy you'd expect your spouse to "love me no matter my looks."

Just break up. He deserves better.

are you a girl or guy?

Exactly this

>Where he is a complete dark cloud and everything he says feels mean
Why would i stay with him?
And of course i'm okay with a bad hairline, fat beer gut, etc etc. Just not at my young age.
I know i'm going to get ugly and i did say i was a 6/10 if you scroll up a bit.

Girl. Would it make a difference if I was a guy?

also woops, half of the second reply was directed at

not really, just wondering,

There is no way he is such a great person , I never met someone so ugly who has a great personality and I just can't imagine it.

Deep down we are all a bit like this until we have a need to get past it. Frankly 'getting past it' is when we are left without a choice and, after we spend enough time with someone to respect them, we can fall in love with them, aside from their looks.

Well yeah he may have not been a great person. But i didn't know him enough to form any opinion. He could have had a horrible soul, but he just hadn't shown it yet.

?

OP have you had sex with him?

I suppose he has a big dick?

>Want to be close to a person who you're not physically attracted to.
Have you ever tried a thing called friendship!?

You can, but it takes a lot of time and effort depending on how much you want to change, its literally the fake it until you make it thing, you gotta teach your brain to act in a certian way until it becomes a natural response.

If you want to learn about women don't ask them, ask men who are successful with women.

So this thread is just random shitposting and a waste of everyone's time, gotcha

>OP has given me enough feels to write a free form poem

When its one AM
the apartment party your friend invited you to is at it's apex,
and theres just a bit too much poison in your brain
standing, watching the girl you smiled at on the bus dressed like a slut grinding on some guy you've never seen,
or the cute guy you sit behind in your class, pressed up against a girl in the corner with his tongue down her throat
standing there just exactly like the wallflower you've always been,
head tilted up and eyes closed
a deep breath takes all the the cheap beer and manufactured fragrance past your tongue and into your chest
just standing there feeling the alcohol make everything just a bit softer
looking through the window just to see the cops pulling up
you'll realize
even though you're living a life billions would kill for
you can't be happy with it.
they won't let you
they're no one specific really
just the person that lives in your dreams
when you pass out after the poison turns on you
they come to let you rest your head on their chest, or maybe their lap
and run their fingers through your hair
they've been shaped by the hands of god
to love you, to fit perfectly into the jigsaw gap of your heart
but they don't exist.
and if they did, it wouldn't matter
you could be as genuine as sweet tea in August
or caring enough to be venerated upon your death.
and it wouldn't matter.
because at the end of the the day she'll only see the things you can't help
because she sees the things you didn't ask for, that you can't change.
because you have serial killer eyes
and your hairline is bad, or maybe your chest is too small
and your face... its just.. not good enough.
because who would ever settle for 4/10.

Attached: CyberpunkRainingPepe.gif (750x750, 1.87M)