Why does the world feels more real/makes more sense when you're high?

Why does the world feels more real/makes more sense when you're high?

Attached: pw.jpg (480x473, 40K)

Because you're attributing false meaning to it when you're high

What are you avoiding in the real world OP?

You are suceptible when high, your brain is messed up and you are not tihnking clearly when on drugs.

It feels better, but it's just your perception. It's not more real. You are less aware of shit, too.

Yup

Try listening to a hippy explain how the world should be to you...

It normally involves the hippy getting a nice free patch of land with clean water and people around him wanting to trade cool things with him for his carrots or home blown bongs which will be in high demand since everyone will choose to smoke weed when it's not illegal.

Pack me another bowl of DMT my main man. Nothing I do matters here today or in future forever, try explaining that to your landlord when the rents late.

Nothing, objects and feelings just have color

Cannabis is a great anxiety med, not everyone that uses it is Tommy Chong.

Why would you listen to a hippie about anything but hippie shit?

Drugs break you out of your paradigm and fundamentally alter your thinking, opening you up to revelation.

Revelations I had when I smoked:
>Enjoying and identifying yourself with your career is a valuable edge among your coworkers
>Everybody thinks they are in the right by default
>Always negotiate based on the other party's premise
>Doing what you're "supposed to" is almost always inferior to capitalizing on the individual situation
>Donald Trump is the hero America needs
>Be good to and wish well on every human being, everyone is an asset, everyone knows something you don't

Those aren't exactly revelations. Like that's some pretty basic shit.

>Donald Trump is the troll America needs
He finna go to jail.

Clearly I'm not as smart as you and I need drugs to catch up to general population.

>You are suceptible when high
to what?
>your brain is messed up
how is it messed up?
>you are not tihnking clearly when on drugs.
based on what scientific research are you not thinking clearly when high? what drugs are we even talking about, just weed or shit like dmt?
>It feels better
yes it sure does
>but it's just your perception
my life is my reality, which is based on my perception.
>It's not more real
it's not more or less real as it was before.
>you are less aware of shit, too.
when you focus on something you are less aware of shit too

what an awful post

ps: i'm decently high right now

It heightens your senses and allows for more creative thinking.

But like any other artist or musicians or philosopher who's checked out his demos or rough drafts when sobered up, it's 99% all bullshit or just complete nonsense.

case in point, the entirety of this post:

You say that as if everything you see, even when not "high", isn't already going through your human filters and being warped into something your brain can comprehend; what humans see isn't "reality" per say anyways. What we see, hear, touch, etc, is basically like how a computer has a video card, a sound card etc to interprit (like our internal processing), and a mouse keyboard monitor etc. Is like our eyes and skin, the external processing. Point being it's all going through processing and filters. It's just as stupid for you to say you magically understand all of reality because you're sober, we as humans don't possess the means/filters/cognition to see reality for what it is. This is why we create tools to get a better understanding of reality. Weed is just another way to modify your filters, it's taking a moment to stop and look at things from a different pov. Some people are natural idiots when given any leeway for social standards, not weeds fault.

>based on what scientific research

When you ask for that without providing, then it's a clear sign that you are a bad shitposter and don't deserve attention.

Point out the bullshit or nonsense in the post you quoted

Trump being America's hero and negotiating based on the other party's premise.

The rest of it just very obvious non-statements like how people think they're right and dogs go "woof", they're not revelations by any means.

>Donald Trump is the hero America needs
>Be good to and wish well on every human being, everyone is an asset, everyone knows something you don't

what is this contradicting mess of a post

Trump forced a win through on a 2% margin, the dude won bigly in a fairy tale against all odds way. He proved that the MSM narrative is unreliable, raised the left into a self-cannibalizing stir, kept Hillary Clinton out of the white house, and talks big game. A total break from the status quo to give us and the world a great chance to watch the shitshow that is American politics.

If you don't negotiate from the other party's premise you can't change his mind. Fundamentally the reason two people disagree is because of operation of different premises. Bridging the gap is possible working from your premise, but almost guaranteed working from the other party's.

The fact that the others are self evident truths to you just means your ego is too big to realize that not everyone has your horse sense. It also means that they aren't bullshit, so the whole post isn't bullshit, you're just a dismissive asshole.

'real' is subjective and it is you who has decided things feel more 'real'
This is arbitrary and meaningless

perhaps you are confusing it with more intense?

>A total break from the status quo

ah yes the billionaire rebel finally here to break the mould of only multi-millionaires being allowed in the white house

>He proved that the MSM narrative is unreliable

Except for Fox News, strangely enough. Dear Leader has given his seal of approval to state-friendly MSM while the others will be sent to the gulag.

> raised the left into a self-cannibalizing stir

Just the opposite, he actually gave reason to SJW hysteria because he proved them right. It's the alt-right that's fallen apart because it can't still make claims that leftists are oppressing them when president grandpa is in office.

anyways politics are gay and weed doesn't make you smarter. It's good for creative endeavours but don't ever try to get into politics or philosophy after some bong hits.

haha anyone in this thread smoke weed

>when you ask something it means you are a shitposter
holy fuck you are one dumb motherfucker. please don't reproduce, thanks