How do I get a body like Van? What's his routine? Jow Forums wont help me and I already mailed Van 3 weeks ago...

How do I get a body like Van? What's his routine? Jow Forums wont help me and I already mailed Van 3 weeks ago, but didnt receive a reply yet.

Attached: VanDarkholme.jpg (180x274, 8K)

By working out everyday.

but what?

you cant, you may ask why.
unless you naturally have low amount of fat cells throught your body, It is 100% impossible to get a body like this, unless you get lipo.

Read the sticky.

Source?

Don't listen to this retard. First off, you don't train the same muscle group a second time before 72h have passed. Rest phases are just essential for muscle growth as training days.

Train with splits. That means you train a handful of muscle groups on one day and different ones on the other. Full body workouts on one day are very exhausting and unnecessary anyways. Train Legs and shoulders on one day, triceps and chest the other and at last biceps and back. You will train your abdominal region whenever at least 72h have past since the last time you worked out that area. When it comes to specific exercises I think that's kind of pointless to say over the internet. I advice you to sign up at any appropriate gym and let one of the employees
tell you what exercises specifically to do. If you are too socially anxious to hit the gym and train at home then just go and youtube and type something like "chest exercises dumbbells" in the search bar. Train 3 times a week, eat protein rich, avoid anything with sugar and stop eating fast food you fat pig.

Thanks for this proper answer man. Former fatty here. Lost 30kg and now I'm kinda skinny fat

Why do you think Im a retard? Im a medfag so let me explain. Basically, fat cells are formed and become permanent in your body during puberty. These permanent fat cells vary depending on the individial and are determined by genetics.. There is no way of terminating or destroying these cells by dieting because fat cells are cells, they either grow by caloric surplus or shrink my caloric deficit. This doesn't mean you can't get a normal body if you work hard, but It will be impossible to look like pic OP posted if your genetic makeup doesn't correspond

This is a tryhard body

why

Muscles look unnatural to me
Look at David of Michelangelo this is perfect

Eat healthy, don't eat too much.
Gym 4 days a week
Do this for 18 months and you won't look far off, albeit a bit skinnier.

Visit the leather club, it's two blocks down

Clenbuterol get ahold of it. It will get you a bod like that so long as you arent fat

but everyone says i need to eat much to build muscles

Absolute bs. I know many guys who look like the pic and they were REALLY fat back then. After caloric restriction didnt work, they tried fasting and it got rid of their "fat cells" which is a complete myth btw, there is no such thing. Its usually bloating, water weight or you are literally fat in areas that will take a while to get rid of unless you fast.

nutritionfag here.

But Van doesnt take roids

whenever somebody says that, has a physique like that, at that height, I assume they mean they don't take steroids NOW but there's no chance he hasn't taken them before

You could get that physique naturally, but it would take the average person a few years

Like i said probably clenbuterol. He may not actually have all that mass who knows. When your cut up from using clen you look like a roider in your photos.

What
The working out everyday part was the problem for me

Oh okay. I just said fat pig randomly and just for fun, but good on you for improving OP

Its funny how many people think that guys like him are clean.

I dont mind, thanks buddy.
Got any proofs?