How does a 34 year old male go about finding a virgin gf?

How does a 34 year old male go about finding a virgin gf?

Attached: 1501135157360.jpg (713x713, 67K)

adult fat camp

By being a creep and picking up women who are not in your age bracket.

Islam

Rob the cradle.

I've been told most true believer Muslims are racist Arabs who wouldn't allow their daughter to marry a white man.

Good luck.

Are you a virgin?

You don't.

Yes unless handjobs count

lol, you won't.

You've got bigger problems than finding a virgin gf, OP.

You're banking on landing a unicorn if the idea of a virgin gf is something that would make or break your idea of a relationship. Unless, you're aiming for younger girls 18+ but that's still a stretch for someone your age. Why does it matter if she's a virgin or not?

You don't, virgins are 16 years old max.

Well, whatever you do, stay away from daycares.

By cloning yourself as a girl and then grooming said clone.

The idea of engaging in sexual activities with a girl who has been fucked by another man is revolting. The thought literally makes me nauseous.

You're pathetic

You're a feminized cuck.

Clearly you're the feminized cuck if you've never been laid

kek. If you care more about that, you're going to have a verrrrry difficult time. Humans aren't perfect. People like to do fun shit when they're young. If you idolize the idea of a virgin gf, you'll disregard the ones that might be compatible with you even if they had sexual experiences.

When you said handjobs, are you talking about your own, or from another girl? Because if its the latter, you're technically not "clean" either.

It's not the same. I didn't have cum shot into me or have my sex organ permanently damaged.

A Muslim girl told me once that most Muslim girls are closet lesbians, since it’s against their religion to have premarital sex, that girls go down on each other.

You shot cum into your hand when you jack off.
A MANS CUM
fucking faggot.

How does it feel to know you're gonna be a beta incel for the rest of your life? You're already in your 30's so you are already low-T compared to men in their 20's who are more attractive and are less retarded when it comes to female anatomy.

so basically you're going to die alone, why would you ever want a woman who's either;

a. so insane no man would stick her dick in her because she actively repulses other people
b. a child

either way you probably have deep seeded psychological issues

not op but i think i understand why he feels this way. im a lot younger and obviously a virgin but whenever i think about being with a woman who has had several other guys, i always compare myself to them and feel as if she would too
i understand that this is a very toxic mentality and i have tried to get away from it but i really just do not understand how

The only virgin gf you're gonna get is a girl who is like 150 pounds overweight and lives in a tiny apartment with like 5 cats and one litterbox next to the oven that hasn't been changed in about a month.

It's tragic though cause you're gonna think "uhm wow she's gross and fat" and she's also going to be repulsed by you not by your appearance but by your awful personality and insecurity.

kindergarden

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-04-11 at 17.48.49(2).jpg (304x239, 9K)

the insecurity of being compared to past ex's also exists if you've had loads of sex with different girls yourself, it's inevitable.

It also immediately goes away once you do get to kiss her and hold her and fuck her silly bent over the kitchen table while her parents are out.

Also only the most autistic/inconsiderate girls will actually mention past ex's in that context. Most girls just keep those thoughts to themselves.

you dont. and you wont. lower your standards or die a lonely virgin.

Attached: feel better champ.gif (500x349, 906K)

>Also only the most autistic/inconsiderate girls will actually mention past ex's in that context. Most girls just keep those thoughts to themselves.
THIS T B H
Girls are very socially aware. It's why autistic girls have patterns similar to normal guys and thus are often not very often recognized as autistic.

>It's why autistic girls have patterns similar to normal guys

I must have been with double autistic girls then cause they were just as autistic as autistic guys

Mine isn't socially aware lol

By taking drugs and masturbating, or just make your peace and off yourself with the hope that Mormon heaven is real and you get to be the god of your own universe.

Why do you have to find a virgin? Just work on your insecurities and find a good woman with similar values.

You dont. You just fuck girls. If you are lucky you will find a virgin, but chances are extremely low.

Ive personally fucked maybe about 50 girls and only one was a virgin and it was the worst

It’s more that they won’t let their daughters marry outside the faith. It’s the kind of thing that can get a Muslim girl murdered by her male relatives.

You’re gonna have trouble just getting a virgin girl in bed honestly, let alone her enjoying it. Fucking up in bed is emotionally scarring to a girl too, even if it’s the guy’s fault. Love won’t make up for it.

You’re never gonna find a girl dude. Fix your mental state first. Getting a girl, no matter how great she is or how much of a unicorn she is, will never fix you. There’ll always be something else wrong that’ll make you unhappy.

This mans speaks from experience.

This is just insecurity. There’ll be some guy along arguing that by fucking a girl who’s been with someone else means you’re being cucked by them. The rationale is elusive, though, given cucking someone usually requires you to be later in time and taking the girl away.

>only one was a virgin and it was the worst
Yep. Same. I’ve been with all kinds. Virgin girls are super sensitive, often not into being pleasured at all, have enormous hang-ups, etc. I’m not saying virgin girls aren’t worth being with, it’s just that it requires patience and you have to be super comfortable in your own skin.

Seriously, it’s not uncommon for virgin girls never to have had an orgasm, never having masturbated, etc. And the ones that have masturbated to any real extent (and many who have done sports) don’t have much hymen left, so... so much for whatever “intactness” fetish you might have (which is rarely the underlying issue). A guy who is so obsessed with finding a virgin that he can’t handle it is gonna see no blood during sex and immediately start doubting whether she was even a virgin at all. As well as panicking that a non-intact hymen means she’s not a REAL virgin even if she truly had never had another man inside her.

So why haven't you scooped the shitbox in a month? Might as well just buy a new shitbox and fresh litter.
Woman...
Genre: Informal
Female = 129
Male = 92
Difference = -37; 41.62%
Verdict: Weak FEMALE

Attached: 1519254136413.png (540x560, 164K)

kek'd hard

>150 pounds overweight and lives in a tiny apartment with like 5 cats and one litterbox next to the oven that hasn't been changed in about a month.
Damn, you kinda described my ex right there. Except for the virgin part. What a fucking wreck her apartment was.

What makes you think you deserve one?

I've been with a dozen girls and only one of those was a full virgin and it was awful.

Not the sex itself, the sex wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst either it was just fairly straightforward vanilla missionary in her bed 99% of the time.

The worst part came after when I realized that our relationship was spinning round the toilet and I ended it before we ended up being THAT couple that has a huge fight in the cereal isle of the supermarket. I was now her biggest mistake because I was an asshole who just had sex with and dumped her.

Granted our relationship lasted close to two years so it's not like I immediately dumped her after I nutted, and who knows if I had stayed with her I would be happily married with kids, but we were just kids ourselves back then and really only first started dating because we were both into emo music - that was the only thing we had in common.

That's one way that a relationship with a virgin ends. You have sex with her, you eventually break up and she cries, a lot. The other way is that she breaks up with you because you're constantly pestering her for sex or at least just a blowjob or a handjob or anything because you're just constantly walking around with swollen balls and a hard dick and she thinks you're just a gross sex pervert who only thinks about sex all the time.

Oh and the next guy she ended up dating was like an almost perfect copy of me.

>sex organ permanently damaged
Is your asshole permanently damaged from shitting every day for 34 years? Or your mouth from eating?

What the hell do you think happens when a woman has sex?

fpbp

If you are aiming for a girl as cute as your picture it's impossible.

Bosnians

try dialing this number

Attached: ChzG_zrUUAEhfx8.jpg (600x328, 27K)

I'm a 27 female virgin, so it is possible.

They're liberalized pussies, like American Christians.

You could go get a religious girl, but then you end up with a religious girl.

You could also check into hambeasts. Some of them are virgins.

Have you tried the retarded or long term comatose?

I'm 34 and look like Kai Sassenberg and found and married a qt virgin 2 years ago. You can do it too.... unless you have a shit personality maybe. In that case, may God have mercy

I think we now see why you are a virgin. You're fucking pathetic. Grow up.

I know a virgin in Carlsbad New Mexico she's in her 30s or you can get ready for prison and just fuck some dumb under age girl with Daddy issues.

>A girl has turned down all quality males and saved her virginity for a fat smelly neckbeard NEET
This is what Jow Forums actually believes.

Your local elementary school would be a good start.

lost

>what, you don't think about the ghost of penises past and the memory of semen when in bed with a woman who's begging you to fuck her?
>you feminized cuck

Right.

there is a legal way to get around finding a virgin. First become a priest and all the virgins will flock to you, Second if you get caught you will not face any punishment and will be free to pray upon more tender virgins to your hearts content

The Quran says that a Muslim woman marrying a non-Muslim man is forbidden, but it's ok for a Muslim man to marry a non-Muslim woman in some situations, like if she's a slave or if she will convert

They also must be under age or the man can face a harsh punishment

Considering the mind behind that pile of garbage, this fact cannot be a surprise.
The pedo prophet succeeded in tying the nosehairs from the total populace of the Levant and thereabouts to the ones in his asshole and it has stayed that way since

How will you even know she is a virgin? If by some miracle a girl shows interest in you she will just lie about it to make you cope with your insecurities.

the fact that so many people dont feel this way anymore and just accept being literal cucks just goes to show how far down in quality humanity has gone

You don't even know what the word cuck means. Typical for a raging autistic virgin.

This desu. If a girl hasn't given up her virginity easily, the person she's finally willing to give it to has to be real special.

Step 1 — acquire time machine

And by “special” that doesn’t mean autistic. It literally means a chad with a golden heart.

My ex, before we got together (she was 30), would exclusively go after hunky guys on Tinder but get super upset when they weren’t smart or honest or making money. And she was a total whore. Normal girls, as well as virgin girls, are not gonna have much more realistic expectations.

The sad thing is that the older they get, the more this becomes 'a rare thing' that guys want to get their hands on. You know, the male version of 'taming the bad boy,' 'deflowering the innocent girl.'

Let's be real; a woman who's a virgin is probably crazy, ugly, or actually scared of sex after a certain point.
They're out there. It's just that they're not polygamists, so they're probably glossed over because they're taken, or they're approached and have to tell girls they're taken.

kek chekum

Jesus 34 AND virgin? You don't bring a whole lot to the plate and you're being very picky, huh?