How can I step up my dick game?

Been with my gf almost 10 months, never made her cum during intercourse. She was a virgin before me, but idk if that has anything to do with it or not. I always make her cum with my mouth to warm her up, because her pussy needs to loosen up or it hurts according to her. Then when I fuck her, she's kind of waiting for me to finish, because she's already satisfied from her oral orgasm.

I've tried different positions and strokes, and a few times she said she was close to cumming during doggy. I'd been pounding her for awhile at this point, and hearing that she was about to cum almost made me explode, so I had to slow down, and she didn't climax.

Anything new i can play around with that might make her cum quicker? I was thinking of eating her out until she's just about there, then entering her, but that would probably be hard to pull off. It's hard for me to stay hard when I'm giving her head, and the build up would probably subside if I scrambled to get hard real quick to finish her off.

Attached: IMG_20180408_124951.jpg (1060x1422, 220K)

It's a fairly low percentage of women that can get off strictly from PIV alone. Rub her clit when you're inside of her, or have her do it and enjoy the show.

What's your thickness and length? Is your pace interrupted because you're struggling not to cum? Do more cardios, cum at least once right before you do her.

Work the clit faggot

I don't know exactly, around 5 or 6 inches with a pretty good girth. Inb4 I'm a dicklet or whatever, I know I'm big enough because her pussy is small and tight as fuck.

I work her clit like a son of a bitch before going in. I probably spend 30-40 minutes on foreplay, I give her a full body massage and everything.

Obviously the thing to do is eat her out until she's *close* to orgasm, then stick your dick in.

That's what I already said. Problem is being hard enough at the right time.

She's already seeing doctor Tyrone 4 times a week due to back problems

Well then just fuck around with her gash with your fingers in between and have her play with your junk or whatever gets you hard so you can stick it in. Youre basically in a position where its just a matter of experimenting and using what you know about the situation, asking strangers for help on the internet wont get you far.

>I work her clit like a son of a bitch before going in.
Do it while you're fucking you dumbass

CNC and S+M are the only known ways of making a woman come from PIV for sure.

Better turn into a literal rapist real fast OP

Attached: FF0D607E5BCA4C4F98084C40F3AAFA00.jpg (720x694, 60K)

>Rub her clit when you're inside of her, or have her do it and enjoy the show.
This.

He's right. Find a way to have a hard.on when needed, it's not that difficult.

You have to ask her, you already know one way. Its mental too. Don't know if it will work for you two but the "pounding away" is tarded try slowly and deep, get some rubbing, kissing, and licking in there. Almost all the way out, then slowly all the way in, pressed together. Have her on her back, aim up, you want to rub the top the whole way in.

Get condoms so you last longer, then go like mad and fuck like a beast. Worked for me.

Some women honestly can’t come from penetration alone, regardless of position. I’ve never gotten off from penetration, only from oral. My boyfriend loves giving me oral and isn’t offended that actual sex doesn’t get me off. He respects that it feels amazing for me but isn’t quite enough. It’s not personal at all; the inside of the vagina doesn’t have nearly as many nerve endings as the clitoris does. Keep giving her head and be happy that she loves sex! Not everyone gets off from everything.

That being said, the closest I’ve gotten is always while being on top. Trust me, it feels better for girls. Grinding into my boyfriend does much more for me than having him pound me. Sure, having him on top is fun, but it doesn’t get me nearly as close. Again, though, you can always get her off different ways

Have you tried anal? If so does it feel better?

Nope, neither my boyfriend nor I am into butt stuff.

You have a pretty small dick. I'm sorry user.

I heard it's a pain in the ass when you first try it. Butt gets better over time.

The times when I got my ex off the fastest were usually when I did something new and unexpected during sex. 5'' dick and not like the girth is out of control either. She could also just get herself off by letting her get on top if I was feeling lazy.