Handicap Abuse

Okay so my older brother has been a quadriplegic since 2009. Well he found a woman who married him. (Most likely for his check) Anyway she has started to shoot him up with meth when she does it. My family doesn't see him very often due to her starting shit throughout the family. When we do see him he has black eyes and he acts like he has something to say but isn't allowed to speak up. Should I report his wife to the protective services? Oh yeah there are children in the home too.

Attached: Purple-0fb58f2d-47c3-3671-9b32-5d39f6f93278.jpg (720x1280, 99K)

>Should I report his wife to the protective services?
Yes. From your description he’s being abused. I’m presuming you’re being truthful, by the way.

If this is real, call the cops on her ass for injecting hard drugs into someone unable to resist.

Also, how do YOU let someone do this to your brother? Not allowing him to speak up, and shooting him up on meth?? You shoulda smacked her silly or preferably gotten her disappeared.

Are the children your brother's? If so ... has that been proved by dna testing?

Hoping this ain't real... if it is you guys gotta team up and get her the hell outta his existence.

If they’re the kids of both that drug shit and the abuse would be enough to involuntarily terminate her parental rights. The kids could then be adopted by your parents or by another relative.

If they’re not his, a lot depends on who the parent is.

My mother sent my wife and me to check on him and make sure he was getting his pills. When we showed up the very last time he was hanging off his bed and about to fall. Then my brother's crazy wife screamed dont touch him. And my wife ignored her and set him up right in bed and that's when my brother's wife turned and pushed my wife so inevitably my wife whipped her for putting her hands on her. While my back was turned the psycho hit me in my head with a crutch. It was crazy. Anyway come to find out she's been eating all my brother's 20mg Oxycodone pills while pushing dope in his arm. Everybody in the family tells me to stay out of it.

Why on earth didn’t you call the cops when she attacked you?

Also why do you know she’s shooting him up with drugs and taking his pills? Any particular evidence?

what the fuck man, get that psycho out of his life! your poor brother, holy crap

Nigger call the fucking police on this bitch or youre a dirty rotten shameful excuse for a brother, seriously what the fuck are you doing call the god damn police and report this cunt how the fuck are you confused.

I would report it both to CPS and if there is some sort of handicapped protection services to them as well.

Look....you can anonymously report. Don't listen to your family who want to keep the authorities out. No one should be drugged against their will.

She's been clean off drugs only 3 years. Everybody knows when she's high. As for her taking his pills he use to use 10 of them to make ends meet and now he can't even pay any of his bills. My brother isn't being shot up against his will. Before he was crippled he was a hardcore drug addict. His wife's ex-sister-in-law is now living with them mooching off him too. Any the ex-in-law has slipped up everybody's business while taking shit to my younger brother. Fuck what everyone else things. I'm calling on that bitch. Fuck her up her stupid ass.

This. Send her to jail.

>Everybody in the family tells me to stay out of it.

Your family is stupid. Call the police tonight.

>she's been eating all my brother's 20mg Oxycodone pills
I'd beat a quadriplegic for some oxy's too.

But seriously, you have proof of abuse. Any alibi as to why he has black eyes will be automatically countered with the fact that she's been putting meth into someone who can't move. even if she says he wanted it, she's an accomplice. Please for the love of god take this to the police and then a lawyer to make sure she goes to prison. Do as much as you can to get her put away because the worst you can do otherwise is a restraining order which doesn't keep away crazy.

Agreed. I just got off the phone with the adult protective services. They were very concerned. Tomorrow I think I may call my brother's doctor. And let him know his pills are being stolen.

Haha everybody says that.

We have pictures of his blacked eyes and he can't do it himself. The caretaker (his wife) is the only suspect. Unless the bitch is allowing other people to do it and get away with it. I'll kill a motherfucker.

Very smart. Your brother needs real help, but the children should be the main concern. They're getting permanent damaged being raised in an environment like that.

One of the boys goes to his grandparent's house most of the week and my younger brother takes the other two kids 4 days a week. In New Mexico CYFD is a joke. The neglectful wife and mother has had multiple cases against her yet nothing ever happens. The school is always calling her in.

I dunno about that one.

Holy. Fuck. Dude. If you care at all for your brother you will make this stop. Now.

Your country is so fucked up, I feel bad for everyone stuck there.

I would have slit her throat by now if i was in your position

Save your brother you fucking pussy!

>time is 11:58 PM
>op's brother is most likely up right now tweeking his nuts off
>probably always scared like a senseless dog
>soon to develop a strong dependency
>will die of withdrawals unless op manages to save him
>drugs are cool bruh