If i get fit will that help me come come out of my shell and get a gf?

If i get fit will that help me come come out of my shell and get a gf?

Attached: 53252.jpg (410x405, 35K)

Probably

Probably not.

pics

Well, you can get a shallow girlfriend that only admires you for your looks. Otherwise, you can have the best for both worlds by being smart and fit.

Not a guaranteed success but it'll help for sure

These seem like conflicting answers

No

Im pretty smart already, im just ashamed about how i look and dont feel good enough

Attached: cato.png (405x398, 272K)

>Im pretty smart already, im just ashamed about how i look and dont feel good enough
Getting fit won't fix your self-esteem problems on their own, though the passage of time while you get fit and the friends you might make while doing it couldn't hurt.

It's certainly better for your self-esteem to be doing something than just sitting around introspecting for no reason.

Then I can't respond appropriatly. A soyboy bugman won't himprove his SMV lifting, but a normal person will.

How do i fix my self esteem problems then?

stop thinking that you are smart and embrace your stupidity, I don't remember the last time I used the sentence "I'm pretty smart" except with the combination of "I'm pretty smart at fucking up"

Do things other than sitting around and trying to resolve your problems through introspection. Go meet people, make friends, get a job that takes up your free time, take up hobbies, do something useful with yourself. Anything. Just stop sitting around and waiting to die.

It's highly likely OP.
I didn't really get hit on till my 20s,
Tfw aspie getting attention way too late.
Being cat called is cool, but I realize from how women complain it's likely hollow.

I'm being overly negative.
Mood swings ftw.
I love walking even when I'm not exercising it's nice to get out and show my ugly face
>I'm ugly and I'm proud
Tbh people over emphasis looks in most situations.
Go get some fresh air and sun OP, listen to the birds chirp, the occasional auto collision, etc.

I do have a job i work full time.
Well smart is really relative, im not saying that im some kind of intellectual, but i am capable of critical thought.

What are some hobbies i can do that will get me fit and help me build more experience talking to girls?

Women appreciate a good body, but it doesn't make up for other sins. I think it will help get your foot in the door.

>I literally made a post that's similar to OP's a few days back.

>I kindly asked how handsome someone needs to be to get a girlfriend.

>I get called neurotic and hopeless for no good reason.

Honestly, you guys suck.

I appreciate a good body too, thats why im exercising. I dont want to date a fat girl, but i feel like non fat girls wont date a fat guy, so its my only choice.

We have an entire board of absolutely jacked KHVs, what do you think?

I dont know.... if they are jacked then what is the problem?

Maybe the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with your physical appearance or level of fitness?

Does anybody have the comic about the nerd clicking away at a keyboard who decides to get huge? Because it outlines one of the most common variants of this problem.

>I dont know.... if they are jacked then what is the problem?

Are you serious or are you baiting? Getting swole doesn't give you a personality or make you mature in any way.

Im looking to get confidence, not personality

It doesn't work for the fags on Jow Forums and it won't work for you.

It could help with your confidence but you're still going to have to talk to girls. Build body, mind, and social skills.
There's a board full of people larping as fit with a few fit people mixed in but no way that fit is all fit, lots of fatties larping.

I was autistic in high school, got super Jow Forums by normie standards. The guys respected my body and the girls thought I was hot. Still too retarded to get a gf lol. Left school in year 12 to become an apprentice and met this girl that just broke up with her bc, she chased me hard and pushed through my autismo just to date me. So if you're lucky like me yes OP. Pic related, 16 yo on the left 17 yo on the right. 19 now so it's chill

Attached: IMG_2443.jpg (1200x1800, 339K)

Nice bod, but why is your neck so long? And the baby face...

You did that in one year?

Yeah, and the left pic I'd been going to the gym for about 3 months.