Why do women say they like nice and sensitive guys but always end up assholes who beat them?

Why do women say they like nice and sensitive guys but always end up assholes who beat them?

Attached: FB232C06-4E81-4603-A36F-2C6EE531A882.jpg (785x750, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Virgin boys will white knight the fuck outta you for saying this. But its so fucking true.. 99% of women I've met love when I'm a fucking asshole to them, I've thought about it before and it literally makes no sense.

they just want someone to take care of them whilst being treated like a personal trashcan

Being "nice" in the hopes of getting something out of it isn't being nice. It also doesn't automatically make you interesting or attractive.

Women want to date hot-headed assholes for the sex at first, but then want to eventually settle down with a nice sensitive pushover to raise kids with and take care of her old fat ass.

It isn't rocket science. If ya wanna a ltr, act like a conceited prick the first few dates, then gradually become more human and normal and nice to her after you've had sex. It'll make her feel like she "tamed" you, but it's all in her fucking head and ya played her.

Because women want strong men, and men who are abusive seem strong at first. If a man beats a woman, a healthy girl with her head on her shoulders will leave, eventually. They eventually realize (with hope anyway) that the guy is actually weak, and they'll start to get distant and run.

Women like strong men who don't pander to them or put them on a pedestal. Sometimes abusive men seem like confident men, but they're actually just weak af. Confidence is way more important than "being an asshole". It's a matter of self respect and knowing when someone else isn't putting in as much as you are, or isn't as interested, or isn't putting in the effort, and pulling back. It's a matter of going for what you want, and being strong. Etc. Not really about being an asshole necessarily.

Femanon here dating a nice guy for the first time.
My ex was an ASS. He made me feel like shit about myself, told me my boobs were too veiny, said my vag was ugly, treated me like trash. All of my friends hated him from the start, and I turned down four different guys for him. Why? I had really low self esteem at the time.
Now I’ve been dating a guy for six months who was one of my good friends. He treats me like a queen, supports and affirms me, and respects and loves me. It was the best decision I’ve ever made. Strong women choose men who treat them well. Weak women go for assholes.

>gradually become more human and normal and nice to her after you've had sex. It'll make her feel like she "tamed" you, but it's all in her fucking head and ya played her.
DELET THIS
my boyfriend was a rude dude before and now he loves to cuddle and we still have rough sex and we do stuff lovingly together forever because he's mine and we heal each other and i won't let your deception try and prove that fact wrong you liar

lol.

My boyfriend and I will fight you, he's in the military.

This is all wrong. Most women want a nice, kind of sensitive non pushover who's generally a good easy going guy but fucks them like they're a dirty little slut. That's the man they want to marry. You guys only pay attention to thots with daddy issues or nigger loving hoodrats. Nobody in their right mind wants an abusive partner, only severely damaged people do.

My bf fucks me so hard I ended up getting into calling him daddy all the time

If you're really interested in knowing why feel free to read:
pillse.bol.ucla.edu/Publications/Pillsworth&Haselton_ARSR.pdf

Women don’t even realize that they do this. It’s instinxt. They need to give the betas enough hope to marry them after they’ve been used up.

>and I turned down four different guys for him. Why? I had really low self esteem at the time

nigger what? How the fuck does that work? How does low self esteem lead to you choosing him OVER OTHER GUYS?

I've met so many girls that would rather be Chad's fuck meat than be with an average dude it's left me incredibly jaded. As well as getting beaten, if he looks good enough women are actually ok with getting struck. It blows my mind.

My boyfriend's name is US Marine... US MARINE LOCK HYDE

Because women are retards. I learned that lesson and now i get what i want by treating them like cattle

just a side rant.
my mother dated mg dad because he was strong. i mean he is from the military..

cheated on her multiple times, even lives with his second wife and kids in the house my dad and mum bought. Also he used(?) to beat up all of his kids

They don't. Go back to Jow Forums with the rest of the bitter virgin manchildren.

because when they say nice, they mean "damn he's nice looking" and when they mean sensitive they mean he's quick to raise his fist and punch them.
they don't mean your definition of nice and sensitive.

I do much better with women when I'm an asshole but I don't like it. Not like that. It's true in my anecdotal experience, though, OP. I see it all the time in uni and my private friend circle. Women will pursue a classic fuckboy asshole instead of the guy who is good, not because he expects to get anything back from it, it's just the way he is.

The whole asshole stereotype can be observed as early as in kindergarten, I mean, you have to be fairly blind if you haven't noticed it or can't recall past experiences.

ITT: "nice guys" who think the reason they can't get women is because they're too nice, and not because they actually are assholes.

I legitimately had more success when I negged women.

Well I guess that depends on how you define success, though.

:'D

Why is this Jow Forums garbage thread still up?

Paul Logan

google MGTOW
an ever bitter pill than the red pill

Isn't MGTOW basically defeatism? Because the vast majority of them look like they don't take care of themselves, physically speaking. And financially speaking. And socially.

Essentially just weeding themselves out of the gene pool....

MGTOW is bitter men who actually havrle sexual experience, not bitter kissless virgins like OP.

>nice
Someone that fulfills a certain amount of wishes
>sensitive
Someone that is capable of reading a situation and act accordingly.

The words used are just wrong and misleading. Betaboys still fall for that shit though because they are actually that stupid

Why are women so completely incapable of ever addressing a point instead of just screaming that they're upset, and then insulting whoever says the thing that upsets them and screaming for them to be taken away from her so she can't hear what they say any more?

>Being "nice" in the hopes of getting something out of it isn't being nice.
Who said OP does that.

Dude, chill. Take your bittee virgin manchild rants to Jow Forums.

Was this a joke response or are you actually that lacking in self awareness?

You're talking about self awareness, when you have not left the basement in years and everything you know about women you learned from memes of other bitter virgin manchildren?

I'm interacting with a woman right now and you literally couldn't be confirming everything I said harder if you tried.

Not him, but you definitely lack self awareness, you not only proved him right, but you're the one sounding bitter.

lol.

Those are spoiled brats who's parents didn't do a good job raising their kids and educating them in proper behavior.

>Why do women say they like nice and sensitive guys
>sensitive
I've never heard this from any woman in my life. I don't understand where you guys get this information from.

People are not binary... I can be nice or not, depends on the mood

>I can be nice or not,
isn't that binary?

Don't you know? Basement-dwelling bitter virgins know more about women than anyone else.

You proved yourself wrong with this desperate samefagging. Go back to Jow Forums this is a board for adults.

>this is a board for adults.
Then you must leave, underage user, take your buzzwords back to wherever you came from.

Attached: 4chan autist BTFO.png (1205x528, 21K)

Why are incels so completely incapable of ever addressing a point instead of just screaming that they're upset, and then insulting whoever says the thing that upsets them and screaming for them to be taken away from him so he can't hear what they say any more?

Where in this thread has anyone told a woman to go away and stop talking?

>When you're so triggered that you have to reply twice to the same post.

There's this thing we call life, and in this thing, we have many choices to make. Most choices we make are made based off of our desires. Protip - when we choose our desires over another person, we, for a moment in time, become slimy, selfish assholes.. My point is that, some choices are mistakenly chosen, and some choices are flawlessly chosen and end up working out in the end. But when you didgeridoo the diddly-don't, you become the ultimate form of something you should have been before you were born. This is irrefutable.

Attached: 500_F_33418536_GjSP3K0i8vqMQox9SZKK02OpU142Ck8J.jpg (500x334, 42K)

maybe some girls are into really abusive dominant guys, it could be a kink thing for some people

for me i wouldnt date a guy like that, i dated a verbally abusive guy but i only stuck around with him because i felt like he didnt really mean what he says (him talking out of anger and jealousy) and because i felt that no one else would love me

ITT: Sad children that replace the words "interesting" and "fun" with "asshole" and "boring" and "unpleasant" with "nice."

Oldest and dumbest meme there is, easily demonstrated false by actually interacting with other adults. You're not "too nice" to date, you just generally suck.

You can either wallow in an internet circle-jerk whining and posting pics of women with black eyes, or you can put in the work to actually become a dateable human being. Your call.

No the best advice is to hit the gym.

So you can learn to hit women better, nothing will get them wetter.

Jeremy Meeks is such an interesting man.

>beta gets Chad's leftovers
lol

I'm sure your pure virgin gf will appear in your basement any day now.

That's nice and all but how does it change the realty of what he said? Argue about the exact definition of things like "chad", "beta" or "leftovers" but you can't deny what he pointed out is true.

You dated him because he was attractive, am I right? Perhaps more popular than your current boyfriend too?

What he said is not necessarily true, he's simply projecting his own virgin insecurities. That guy was no Chad, he was a loser. And he maybe was not her first. Or she might have remained a virgin until this guy.

In any case, only insecure virgins care about a girl's virginity. It's not like you can even tell if she's had a dick inside before or not.

It's just like how "I like nerdy guys" means chad in glasses.

>That guy was no Chad, he was a loser
Mhmm. A loser. A loser who berated her constantly, was hated by her friends and made her feel like shit.

And you know what else he was?

Her first choice.

Attached: 1508157322463.jpg (1090x926, 97K)

Because you don't hear about the women who stayed with their sensitive/loving partner and lived happily doodily after. Why would you? Nothing interesting about that to the general public.

Men outed for domestic abuse and shit are generally publicly shamed. This also goes for most news (media or personal news). Most of our media/lives are consumed about what is going bad in the world, rather than what is going well.

Not that it really matters, but on a personal level, I've never, and wouldn't ever, date a blatant asshole. I don't really like aggressive people, I get stressed out easily by anger and raised voices very easily. I won't remain friends with people like that, let alone date... And with my dating philosophy, I don't typically get into a relationship with anyone until I really know who they are. It takes months for me to be comfortable enough to take things past friendship. Not really in any danger of dating a cunt as far as I can tell.

Chad has the EXACT same views on women as robots, but when he says things it's interesting? Shut the fuck up.

follow "jaw" on instagram and "girl boners" on twitter

If he was her first choice she would have remained with him. Why are you so angry and bitter about others having relationships?

Are you implying he forced her into the relationship? That she had no agency and did not choose to date him?

No, Chad at least treats girls better. Robots are angry jerks and bullies and will treat girls like shit. Or would, if they ever get one.

Now get off this board and go back to Jow Forums.

Nope. That's your projection you use as a shield to justify your actions. I hang around a bunch of them, they say the exact same things robots do. Now I hate robots intensely, but objectively both sides feel exactly the same, one side just gets around.

Men who actually fuck women regularly are usually more misogynistic than their incel counterpart in my experience.

Why the fuck would I want a bunch of dudes on my feed? It's probably nothing but white guys too.

That's what I've been saying this whole time. But they honestly and truly believe Chad's manipulation is being "treated better" and being "interesting".

No actually Chad is the one who hits you because he's big and strong and he knows he can get away with it, because he's gotten away with everything he wants in life.

That's the funny thing women do. In their mind, a guy simply being attractive is "treating her well" and a guy being unattractive is "abusing her". So they'll give Chad a free pass to beat and rape women and not even realize it, while just seeing an ugly guy in public, minding his own business and doing nothing makes them instantly want to call the cops and report him for "something she can just feel about him".

So you can see what women actually desire. What pulls the most amount of likes. You don't have to follow the page, just scroll through it from time to time.

My experience is the opposite. Every incel is an angry, bitter, hateful man who wouldn't hesitate to abuse a girl if he ever got into a relation with one.

You mean a robot's leftovers.

Let me guess, it's just endless scrolling of ripped tall white dudes.

The twisted mind of an incel, condensed into one post. Kindly Elliot yourself.

You only see what a small subset of women desire. Remember that women have very different tastes from person to person.

lol

No, you would only see that on gay streams.

>"My experience"
>proceeds to talk about something she made up in her head

Just as I said. Being hot is treating a woman well. Being ugly is abuse in their heads. Whether you actually hit them or that sort of thing is irrelevant.

Pretty much all of these answers are so short-sighted. It's because in dealing with every guy that tries to swarm them online or out in the world they experience every single generic kind of flirting there is. After all of that, everyday, dealing with weaker tendencies becomes tiring on top of the poorly thought out conversation. The key is to be engaging without doing anything pathetic like apologizing for your gender. That accomplishes absolutely nothing and only serves to make someone look weak or selfishly and blatantly manipulative of a situation.

In my experience the nice ones are the ones that'll turn and insult you at the first sign of them not getting a foot in the door anyway. Poor conversationalists.

Whats up with this obsession with white dudes!?

Reminder not to take advice from memespouters. That means any post containing normie, chad, beta, incel etc is full of shit.

Maybe because being a dickhead isn't a trait belonging solely to outgoing extroverts vs shut-in introverts.

I've dated extremely sweet men from either side of the virgin shut-ins and non-virgin outgoing range. I've also observed assholes from either range. Being an asshole is not inclusive to either "types". Stop generalizing shit that shouldn't be generalized and either contribute something worthwhile or shut the fuck up with your shitty agendas.

basically this

Those posters have zero experience with women, yet think they are experts on women. Boggles the mind.

It's extremely narcissistic. So many people trying to push an agenda which they find convenient enough to absolve them of any responsibility as to why they can't get laid. Because surely it's conducive to their dating experience if they creative a victim out of themselves. Feminists and the "redpilled" act exactly the same, I swear. Yet another healthy reminder that self-pity never did anyone good.

>Remember that women have very different tastes from person to person.
That is not scientifically true though, is it. We humans, men and women, are generally attracted to the same thing, within our own sexual orientation. Sure, some might prefer blonde over brunette, or tan over pale, but generally speaking, we're attracted to the same thing. I don't think there is a coincidence that so many women find this and that guy attractive, etc.

Are you honestly trying to take genetic diversity out of the conversation? Really?

What agendas?

Depends on what you mean by genetic diversity. Women are generally attracted to men with strong projecting chins, sharp jawlines, hooded eye areas, strong cheekbones, symmetrical well developed midfaces, full head of hair, thick necks, etc. regardless of race and ethnicity.

Simplifying humanity by giving people oversimplified titles in order to create an environment for themselves where the fault isn't placed on them and their actions. Basically, a safe space.

Sub-conscious agenda to victimize yourself in order to free yourself of any culpability as to why you can't get laid. Demonizing others to make you seem "better". Basically doing everything but looking inward and fixing the root of the problem.

"You" refers to those "victims" Not necessarily you unless that actually applies to you. Hopefully not.

Anyway I am going to sleep. I'll peek in on this thread tomorrow.

Tall, wide frame, big forearms, big hands, big penis, muscular, masculine voice, lean, vascular, healthy skin, clean, groomed, dominant, confident, well mannered, assertive.

>well mannered
One of these things is not like the others.

Class.

some girls misinterpret assholish behavior for manliness.
One should be manly, but you don't need to be an asshole.

Society told you only these to things exist.
Being a 'wuss' or being an 'asshole'.
But it's not true and you have been lied to.
The real goal is to be more masculine and also virtues.

If it's scientifically true, you should be able to post scientific studies that support this.

Everything you described is the opposite of classy or well mannered. You want a man who steps on other people with no regard for their feelings in order to get whatever he wants, so long as he then shares what he gets with you. You still have a basic caveman (cavewoman) brain.

/thread