So my grandma's recently "ex-boyfriend" whom she just filed a restraining order against (25 years younger...

So my grandma's recently "ex-boyfriend" whom she just filed a restraining order against (25 years younger, they had been "together" for about 15 years) killed himself. He left two voicemails on my phone right before he did it. I knew a couple days before they found his body, but I didn't tell anyone. She is hysterical and I guess she has been crying all day. Do I tell her about the voicemails?

Attached: 1339480402440.jpg (444x416, 48K)

That would depend on the content of the voicemails.

They aren't too bad, just him saying goodbye, what to do with his stuff, and that he hates my aunt and mother(everyone already knows this)

So it was clear he was about to off himself and you plausibly could have prevented it?

Not him but fuck off with that shit. If someone tells me theyre gonna off themselves I'm under no obligation to waste my time putting out his fucking fires.

I'm asking because revealing that to his grandma probably wouldn't be in his (or her) best interests.

I was asleep, he left the voicemails at 3:00 am. I didn't listen to them until 12 hours later.

Tell your parents or siblings or aunt or somebody else, not your grandma. Figure out as a group what to do. More than likely, you shouldn't tell her.

My family is retarded and useless. He mentioned in the voicemail that he hates my aunt and mom and they are one of the major reasons he killed himself. I don't blame them for his death at all but they are massive cunts and I don't really want them at his funeral.

Well lots of folks leave voicemails for days before listening to them. I suggest you let your grandma hear them. If there are instructions about what to do with his stuff that's probably the closest thing he left to a will too.

Just don't fucking shoulder this yourself. Coming to Jow Forums doesn't count. If you literally have nobody in your family you can talk to, go talk to a priest.

>He mentioned in the voicemail that he hates my aunt and mom and they are one of the major reasons he killed himself.
Jesus christ, why would you consider exposing your grandmother to that? You'd literally be aiding him to commit an act of abuse from beyond the grave. She doesn't deserve that shit.

I mean I told my brother and dad, I just meant they are retarded and have awful advice.

She already knew that he hated them, and I wouldn't really mind if she wrongly placed the blame on them because they are awful people who just leech off her.

>I wouldn't really mind if she wrongly placed the blame on them because they are awful people who just leech off her.
That's really kind of sick dude. Why would you do that? I don't care how bad they are. Why would you manipulate your own grandmother like that?

Dont let her see the voicemails. Not your problem and he was a shitbag who killed himself like a fucking pussy. Wtf is grandma doing fucking some young chad anyway

I don't see how letting her listen to his last words and then letting her draw whatever conclusions she wants is manipulation. I'm just saying I'm prepared for that possible outcome. I doubt she is that immature, but having my aunt and mother out of her life would honestly be better for her.

I don't know, she met him at work. He was an alcoholic(my grandma is one too), he was wasted when he jumped off a bridge. My grandma's son died of a heroin overdose when he was 25 so my family talks shit and says that is probably why she is dating someone younger.

>I don't see how letting her listen to his last words and then letting her draw whatever conclusions she wants is manipulation.
You literally called your mother and aunt bad people, and said that you wouldn't mind if your grandmother happened to blame them for her boyfriend's suicide. You have that motivation in your head while you're thinking about doing this. Your intent is manipulative, and it is sick.

You are a sick person if you think it's ever appropriate or justified to pit blood against blood.

>I mean I told my brother and dad, I just meant they are retarded and have awful advice.
Let me guess, they told you not to let her hear them and you wanted to come here and find someone who would tell you what you wanted to hear? That oh sure, you should let old granny hear this voicemail because she'll finally excise her hideous offspring from her life?

The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree. If you'll do something like that to your own mother and grandmother, may god have mercy on your soul.

No my dad and brother just said "I don't know, do whatever"

Yeah they are bad people because they abuse my grandma verbally, and financially. They talk shit about her every chance they get and they squeeze every penny they possibly can out of her. God forbid I'd want her to get toxic people out of her life. I'd be happy if she blamed it on them because if not, she is definitely going to blame it on herself. Old people die from grief.

I'm not an idiot who thinks blood is more important than someone's repeated shitty actions. I can tell you're just one of those cringey family/god retards.

>Yeah they are bad people because they abuse my grandma verbally, and financially. They talk shit about her every chance they get and they squeeze every penny they possibly can out of her. God forbid I'd want her to get toxic people out of her life. I'd be happy if she blamed it on them because if not, she is definitely going to blame it on herself. Old people die from grief.
Man you have your head so far up your ass, it's amazing. You're a real piece of work.

You know what? Odds are your grandma was as awful as your aunt and mom when she was their age. She probably does deserve what you're gonna do. Karma's a bitch. If she'd lived such a great life, she'd not have had such worthless descendants.

Ignore this and because
> I can tell you're just one of those cringey family/god retards
is likely true.

But is what I think too. This may be the closest thing to a will and no matter what it says it will help with closure.

At worst it will piss off the aunt and your mother and at best it may make them realise they need to change.

Maybe no greater harm could occur. It sounds pretty fucked up now, so could it be worse?

My grandma isn't a great person, but she was never as bad as my aunt/mom.

Eh, maybe it was my mom's abusive father or maybe her grandfather that molested my mom and aunt that fucked them up. Or maybe it was my grandma, who knows?

It isn't your fault that you're an idiot though, I bet your parents took you to church every Sunday. That must be why you are idiotically fixated on family being the best, strongest, and most unbreakable bond and it triggers you to see others who don't share the same belief.

Bro. I've not set foot in a church in over 20 years. I was the last child in my family to even be baptized. So holster the stupid attitude, you're hardly in any position to be judgmental considering the absolute bullshit you're thinking of doing.

Honestly dude, if you think family is so shit and your family in particular is so shit, why are you even going to do this? Who fucking cares what your mother and aunt do if you don't give a fuck about family?

You're literally just being a spiteful, manipulative child. You disgust me. I'd spit in your fucking face if I saw you in the street.

Yeah I don't really think it could get worse. I just feel like she has a right to know his last words after being with him for so long. Even after she filed the restraining order, she said she still loves him and if he sobers up that she would take him back in a heartbeat. I guess I'll wait a day or two and then bring it up with her. Thanks user.

Dude, fuck off. You're the one who brought up god. I don't give a fuck about certain members of my family, but I care for the majority of my family. I don't think I would be making this thread if I didn't care about my grandma. You're the one who had an autistic fit the second I mentioned hating two members of my family.

>You're the one who brought up god.
No I didn't, you did first. You're a fucking piece of shit dude. I hope your grandma literally has a flashback from hearing her abuser's voice, flips out and blasts you in the face with a shotty. People like you need to be removed from this planet.

>I don't think I would be making this thread if I didn't care about my grandma.
You're literally talking about manipulating her so she cuts her two daughters out of her life. You seem to care more about yourself than your family.

Yeah you're right, I'm a piece of shit. I'll go join my grandma's ex-boyfriend and jump off a bridge. Thanks for the amazing advice user, love you.

Ah if only it were so easy to purge such filth from the world.

Wow OP, you are a real shitty person.

haha damn. I’m not op but you are a real piece of shit. you should off yourself too kek

had a similar case on a native american reservation, just let who they left think what they think

wew, you know it!

>No my dad and brother just said "I don't know, do whatever"
They probably said that after you went all autistic on them about getting back at your evil mom. They don't want to fucking be involved in your shit because you're being psychotic.

You really make me sick user. What kind of shitty person does something like that to his own grandmother??

Man, I just read this shit, you are a sick puppy OP. You fucking need help if you think it's appropriate to drive a wedge between family members. You aren't fooling anybody with this "Oh I just think it'd be a nice bonus" shit. You are primarily doing this because you have some obsessive need to punish your family members. It's sick and wrong.

This is ridiculous, why would you EVER share something like that with your grandmother?

I guess you could tell the police if they're asking, but I see no reason to tell anyone else.