Min Boyfriends is a beta

So I have recently (not actually recent, 3 months) gotten into a relationship with someone and I’ve come to realize he is the most unconfident, and shy person. Yes he acted it before but I mistook it for nerves... He isn’t a bad guy he just isn’t uh Still scared to talk to me, pls help. Pic not related.
TL;DR: boyfriend is a nice guy/beta and is scared to get close.

Attached: 83263236-66FE-40E4-BA95-BB0FBF839245.jpg (924x571, 61K)

You will cheat on him. And soon break up.

Nothing else is relevant. Bye.

Talk to him about it? No one here knows him or your situation well enough to tell you how he can change. And you might not know either, since its only been a couple months. Just tell him how you feel about it.

Dominate him, he's probably into femdom so just take the wheel and do as you please with him.

If you want him to be more dominant you're fucked, he's probably not going to be able to change. True subs are always subs

and then girls complain they cant find nice guys lol

Fucking THIS. He wants, no, needs you to dom him.

cuck

hes into femdom and he wants you to dom him. even if you arent into that sort of stuff, this is a good chance to try it out. who knows maybe youll love it.

if hes not into femdom then hes just an effeminate waste of a man. theres no reason to stay with a person like this so you might aswell move on

> if you have a degenerated, unmasculine fetish it's okay

> If you don't it's degenerate

Lmao you fucking retard

femdom is a fetish that some people love and are into.

being a beta is something that will ruin your life and the people around you. theres nothing to gain from being a waste of a person. example being, this man is literally wasting this woman's time.

you mislead my argument into thinking that if one has no fetish then they are degenerate. so first off no one said anything about degeneracy.

im arguing that if its a fetish she should go through with it. and if its not a fetish, hes just wasting her time. Id rather handle a fetish than a person wasting the limited time we have existing.

Man, I'm a beta faggot and that hasn't blocked me from success in life. I'm soft, lovely and caring with my girlfriend, socially akward many times and I think nobody consider me masculine but I make much more money than those alpha Chads working in convenience stores, I lead teams and projects in my enterprise and people value me because I'm a useful and trustful person, even though my alphaness and manliness is close to 0.

then youre doing fine my man

>I make much more money than those alpha Chads working in convenience stores.

This won't matter in the future when your gf/wife cheat on you with them.

Pay a big nigger to rape him if he doesn't put up a struggle then all hope is lost and leave him

in the future your wife will look like shit and there will be plenty of young sluts looking to cash in your success

future is men's territory

Well, if always being a provider is what your aiming for, godspeed then.

Luckily I'm bisexual and my girlfriend is much more paranoid about me than I'm about her. And if my future wife cheats on me she probably knows where the door is and I'll try to keep going on with someone different.

OP here... he isn’t into that stuff... he has no sex drive.... I now have the suspicion he may be gay...

That's just depressing.
Tell him the truth, he sucks at life and that's why you're leaving him.
It will either make or break him.

ask him if he's gay lmao

Nice guys are so nice they'd let you fuck them in the ass and they'd still be nice about it