Theres this fat nerdy asian girl who shows up at the game room in my college, she always sits near us...

Theres this fat nerdy asian girl who shows up at the game room in my college, she always sits near us, and seems to make any kind of excuse to talk to me, but when she does, she stutters and doesn't make sense, and looks like shes going to pass out. I don't know what her deal is, I'm no catch, at all, I'm fat, literally have a neckbeard, and unironically wear T-Shirts with memes and comic book logos on them. Just today, I was playing at one of the computers in the game room, she rockets toward the computer next to me, and waits until I start downloading a game from steam, and watch as she literally buys it right there and starts downloading it... she also sent a friend request after seeing my screen name.
My friends say she has a crush on me and is completely insane.
What do I do?

Attached: kzjdyafyp.png (730x290, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKIGurgWk7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That happens when she is in the same boat as you.
>no social skills
She doesnt know how to act in that situation.
Thats where you come in , go to her , tell her that you should go and have a date.
With that you will make her in literally love with you for that small act of confidence because you will fulfill her starting fantasy (people with no social skills often have fantasies about relationships )

Why would she have a crush on me, shes a woman, she can get an attractive guy, shes cute, yeah shes fat but it just kinda makes her cuter, shes got big puffy lips and chubby cheeks, plus shes asian. Also my friends say she seems a bit stalkery, they saw her tuck away pencils in her backpack so she could come over to me and ask for a pencil, my friends also caught her taking cell phone pictures of me without me knowing.

>she can get an attractive guy
Dont fool yourself she cant
You can make her happy...

And thats why you are a fucking virgin.
Just go to her you bloody fuck, do you think if she could get an attractive girl she would come over and try to stalk you ?
This isnt even being cynical on your part but complete stupidity on the concept of social relationships.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKIGurgWk7I

but in all seriousness user, are you interested in her? or find her too stalkerish to date?

Just do it you dumb ass.

>My friends say she has a crush on me and is completely insane.
They're right on both counts. And the second thing is what you should be worrying about more than anything. She is stark-raving mad and doesn't know how to behave appropriately.

Also if you're on the asian fetish thing, know that it's quite possible she's not asian at all, but filipina. Very different type of person. Don't get spoofed.

>she can get an attractive guy
Bro she can't get a damn thing. She can't even get you because she's being so much of a stalker and a creeper that she's confusing you.

Seriously dude, run away. Tell her to get with the program and act like a normal girl.

>girl likes me
>help me Jow Forums hallllpppp maaaaah

>tell her to act like a normal girl
As a female who lurks this gay ass Turkish Sauna and Spa image forum I don’t even know why this triggered me so much. Don’t be a piece of shit lmao

If you can’t figure out WHY she is into you because you believe you’re sooooo unattractive, that’s your problem.
Mfw I read these virgin women hating cockroaches complain about bitches all day every day but the one time a chick is OBVIOUSLY into you, it’s bad??

So, she is Asian, chubby, games, socially awakrd, shy.. will obviously be faithful and committed to you. Would probably do anything to make you happy and keep you.

What is the problem here?!

The heart wants what it wants mate. It doesn't have to look good on paper. I don't either but my wife loves me all the same, the poor benighted fool.

>will obviously be faithful and committed to you. Would probably do anything to make you happy and keep you
hahahahaha what? you literally need a jump to conclusions mat.

You must be a real uggo.

Are you fat? You sound fat.

Date her but only if you both go full vegan keto

> a fat fucking neckbeard gets girls to crush on him

>anonymously taking out your frustration with women on a total stranger from the comfort and security of your own parent's basement

Truly these are great times we live in. Can't wait for sex bots and the vaginal jew being obsolete, right guys?

This is probably your only opportunity for Love. You should take it if you are as you described.

Then take that fat bitch to the gym and becom Chad and Stacey.

Um. Could you not post antisemitic content here please? Go back to if you're into that shit. Thanks.

Getting real tired of guys using the default “omg ur fat and ugly” shit to respond to me when I mention my gender.

>what do you fags actually want from a woman?!

Attached: 79CF1C09-E4F9-4DD5-8602-4ED3A23BF3A7.jpg (2048x1702, 589K)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP *sniiif*

>what do you fags actually want from a woman?!
Not you. Holy shit you have issues.

You sound crazy

Are you crazy? Like yandere crazy?

I like yandere crazy.

Kinda flabby upper arm. Could use some better toning. I recommend

>adv thread about no social skills girl having crush on OP
>neckbeards go full virgin mode when a girl posts a pic
I know you are some basement-dweller but at least keep some decency.
OP is asking for advice not for a bunch of nolifers jerking off

>posts ass in spandex
>Teeheehee silly boys! Why are you so pervy?! Staaaaahp!

stop being a fag OP. I wish I had this opportunity

I lold

I had to go to work later in the morning when posting was down. I still hope you're viewing this thread because I wanted to let you know (and nine hours of work didn't make me forget!) that you are an absolute fucking lunatic if you think this girl is somehow not a problem. Creepy/stalker behavior is not okay, regardless of gender. Everything she is doing is awkward at best and red flag as fuck at worst. If you condone this kind of behavior, it'll be easy to guess whether or not you're in a loving, faithful relationship.

Attached: 1460054618055.png (345x345, 157K)

>completely insane
Now you're probably of a different disposition and fair warning, I'm not a virgin, but I state there is a cardinal rule, nay, a responsibility to having a dick. The cardinal rule of having a dick.
Never, ever stick your dick in crazy.
Having said that, you might consider using this opportunity to talk to her and try the whole 'think of girls as just other people' mentality if you have trouble. You don't have to put a ring on it or even date her, just talk and chat. Can't put you to the cross for a bit of socializing.
It does sound like she has a huge crush on you, it just sounds like she's anxious and probably more often reserved than coming out to talk to guys. She's probably also aware of being judged and afraid of it, but you know, don't learn to swim without getting wet.