We're here for you user

We're here for you user

Attached: 1521919371008.jpg (500x409, 54K)

I don’t know why it’s so hard for me to get a bf. I can’t ask you guys for advice because, I guess when I describe myself, even I can understand why you would think it’s a troll.

>quite tall, slim, I work out twice a week to maintain my size (5’8 and 10st, UK size 10)
>rarely wear make up, don’t dye my hair it’s just natural light brown with blonde flecks
>usually wear skinny jeans and a nicer shirt or jumper. I have a few cute dresses for special occasions
>have a job, saving up to move out with my best friend.
>played ps2 when I was a kind which lead me to pc games and Xbox/Xbox one. Not a pro player but more than a casual
>studied art for 7 years, always carry a sketch book. Teaching myself how to use blendr and unity (I want a portfolio that is a hand built game intro)
>love animals, making people happy makes me happy, hate arguing and I think I’d you can talk about something you can resolve it
>self aware af and forever wanting to keep the peace with everyone around me
>want someone to support and motivate me and I will give them that in return. We should strive to be the best people we possibly can be
>happy to be big spoon or little spoon, I don’t mind I just want to cuddle a guy and feel loved without worrying he will try to have sex and never come back
>getting more and more into anime and Korean culture and the food really interests me as I love to cook
>I know my limits when I drink, super scared of acting like a generic thot so I never drink excessiy or party all night

Why do guys tell me they don’t want to commit?
I’ve dated 6 guys in 8 months and they have all told me things like “you’re too nice, I don’t want to hurt you”, “I can’t commit because I’d regret it if I broke your heart” one guy even said “you’re just too intelligent for me I guess”. Plz halp

My friend made a terrible relationship mistake with his gf. (She was suspected of cheat) I told him all the plot holes in her story and he didn't believe me. I never felt this way before but I feel like I genuinely lost respect for him. I don't know what I should do about it. He is still my friend, but I never had thus feeling before.

Attached: FE5CDDF2-FE80-4F07-8421-B7AFF4C190DD.jpg (640x556, 393K)

>20 sumthin

ayy bby want sum fuk?

>implying guys in their 20s don't want to fool around

>ayy bby want sum fuk?
>implying guys in their 20s don't want to fool around

I mean, I know they do. I’ve never met one that wants to be in a legitimate faithful, commitment relationship.
Am I not gf matierial? Only fuck material?

Assuming you're not a troll or leaving out your real problem:

A girl being too nice can be a turn off. I had a friend who dressed like she was on the way to a nightclub but she was so freaking nice I could never think about her sexually. Don't tone it down, but do something to lower your moral faggotry. A single dirty joke at the right time would open a can of worms in the mind of the guy who may be interested in you.

More like wife material, which may be too much for the guys you're meeting. Check for desperate guys searching for pure girls.

>Am I not gf matierial?

Nah, guys just get that moment when they see you as gf material. idk how, but it happens.

No troll and if there is one distinct problem, I am completely unaware of it.

>A single dirty joke at the right time would open a can of worms in the mind of the guy who may be interested in you.
I am aware, I am quite a sexual person but it’s something I will only reveal slowly and when I’m comfortable with a guy.

>More like wife material, which may be too much for the guys you're meeting.
Thank user, that’s kind
>Check for desperate guys searching for pure girls.
The thing is, I am not ‘pure’ when I am comfortable. I’ve tried talking with guys from /soc/ for a few months and meeting up, the few times I have done it’s because we share similar kinks but still, not gf material apparently.

>could I possibly be too sexual?

Where do I even begin with this one?

Attached: fitzgerald.jpg (175x288, 7K)

I think I'll just give up for a while.

Attached: 1488480467660.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>I will only reveal slowly
How slowly?

I've barely been able to do anything right since I started smoking weed and I feel like I've ruined my life

I'm tired of all these fucking chicks canceling dates a few hours before were supposed to meet up. Get your shit together.

>keep the bf
>try it with the new guy anyway
>depending on how it works out dump the boyfriend eventually, or dump the new guy, or keep them both

Hedonistic b*tch way, play mindgames on both of them, what's the point of relationships in 2018?

Attached: german emo knight.jpg (937x784, 68K)

Was on a first date with a guy, things were going really well and we were laughing about how much we were talking and joking. He suggested we both stay silent and the first one to speak buys the next round of drinks. Gave him a cheeky smile, you’re on.

>pulled headphones out my bag and locked eyes as I tied the wire in a knot with my tongue
>no bullshit, been practicing for this exact moment holy shit I look smooth

He lost, bought the drinks, walked me home and exchanged a heated kiss, I giggled and said “let me know when you’re free user, I had fun”.

>no contact so messaged a week later suggesting we hang out
>sends me this

Attached: F2C47230-A59B-4EE4-910C-5BDAC9BB2739.jpg (640x569, 188K)

Who said there is one, sweetie?

I'm so unhappy with my partner but we currently live together and always end up giving things another go despite how shit they are. He's a lazy ex-drug addict who has just replaced his addiction with gaming. He avoids all responsibilities, has zero passions or interests (other than gaming) and neglects every area of his life. He's depressed but doesn't want to seek help. He asks for my help with his uni work, getting out of bed at a reasonable time in the morning and going to the gym but then gets pissed off at me when I get him to try do those things. He doesn't do anything around the house and he gets annoyed at me when I tell him to clean up after himself. If I just leave him to it, he doesn't clean up after himself at all and then gets annoyed when I bring it up weeks later. I am completely miserable and relapsing into my eating disorder and I don't really have anyone to talk to.

You live in a gay haven. I've been on this board a long time but that's a new low. Sorry user, you should consider enacting desperate measures.

Attached: Capture48.png (1414x277, 54K)

Dump the loser and find a real man?

>Sorry user, you should consider enacting desperate measures.
But I don’t wanna be a thot, I just want a nice bf.
Unless you mean an hero because I’d rather just have 12 cats

You seem very good desu.. you’ll find that guy, it takes time. I would advise you but this is a conversation you need to have with a friend in phone or in person. When you can pick up vocal cues, the help you get will be free flowing and honest.

Hope you find a guy, still looking for my girl after fucking up twice.

I want to but I find it difficult when we live together, too easily suckered back into the whole situation.

Have fun tip toeing around her triggers just to enjoy your dumb little nerd conferences, you autistic little shit. Zero integrity.

I won't do online chats, so good luck user. Maybe one of the closet heterosexuals in your area will come out.

Attached: dee.jpg (850x914, 144K)

You’ll end resenting someone who’s a fucking bum and wondering if you’d have been better off with this and that guy.

Sounds fun. Greentext?

I shared my problems with her and I feel better but I'm worried I lost some of my mystique. I feel closer to her though.

I won't see her until next week and I miss her already.

My only friend is a female who has the same problem to be honest. I’m sure you can imagine we have discussed it in great detail, several times with a bottle of wine or two and some tears.

I just don’t know what more I can do before making the hunt for a decent man the sole purpose of my life (which I don’t want to do ofc)

Good luck finding yourself a nice girl user

I'm in a similar situation only I have a lazy as fuck wife. She does fuck all housework and minimal parenting. He's not going to get better. If anything he'll get worse (this is what happened to me).

Cluster b fuck up makes ridiculous claims ad nauseam, (bisexual half - alien professional ghost writer with ocd, anxiety and disassociative identity disorder) I get pissed after she makes it my problem, and I lose my friends because she's the queen of the fucking nerds.

Listen, don’t make it your sole purpose. I did that at one point after my last breakup and damn did it consume me in such a negative way. You need to keep focused on you and who you are, the right man will see this and not only help you improve yourself but indulge in what makes you a good woman.

You said you used kik, still got it? I’m holed up in a hospital abroad now, idm having a convo, /soc/ gets me too many dick pics fs

Cool, enjoy wasting even more years of your life on a loser.
You're never gonna get them back.

Sure, post your Kik I’ll add you on my throwaway user

Sole_k1ng

Pls no dick pic other anons

The tenancy ends in a couple of months so I think that's when things will be able to end for good. I wish I was strong enough to just stay away from it all while under the same roof but I always end up giving things another go.

How long have you and your wife been together? And yeah, I'm starting to believe he's not really capable of changing. Whenever we argue or things end he makes a load of grand promises that he can stick to for a couple of days at most

Nine (9) years. Five of them happy. Then it slowly became what it is now.

If you keep talking to telling yourself daily, you want better and man who makes you better. It’ll become pretty easy, the routine will seriously fuck your head up.

I'm not really happy when I'm with my gf. But also letting her go makes me feel like shit because she has so many qualities.

I'm really damned if I do, damned if I don't. I hate this.

>Sure, post your Kik I’ll add you on my throwaway user
>I’ve dated 6 guys in 8 months
You immediately share kik (and we all know what this means) with random fatties from Jow Forums and date a new guy every month, what do you expect?

At least be humble when you're dumb fuckmeat, makes life easier. It's NOT the guys' fault

Attached: 1521872497366.jpg (960x1280, 332K)

Just make sure that when the deadline comes around you do end it.

I can promise you that if you extend your shitty situation further after that then you may as well kiss the another few years goodbye.

Hush~ She is flawless and I'm sure she told us the whole story ;^)

Do you feel like things could ever go back to the way they were?

I'll give it a go, thanks. My confidence isn't doing too great at the moment which I'm sure plays into me feeling like I wouldn't be able to handle living under the same roof but not being together.

You're right. Thank you.

I realized I would rather keep spending my time with this amazing person instead of going on dates with other guys, no matter how attractive they are.

I like him so much. He doesn’t see me as more than a friend though, and it scares me to think how having something different than that could be like. But I miss the closeness of being romantically involved with someone and sex, god, I really miss sex. And still, being with him is so much fun and I enjoy his company more than anyone else’s. Also, he’s so fucking hot.

It seems like I’m damned by my own will to be celibate as long as he chooses to spend his time with me. I’m happy with it. Is that wrong?

You’re smart, independent and healthy.. idk why your confidence would take a hit. I thinks it’s more so, removing yourself from familiarity. Waking up one day and everything is different from the norm you’re used to is scary af.

>(and we all know what this means)
What does it mean? That I’m capable of having a conversation. Not going to share nudes with someone who is likely to share on /b/ lol.

>At least be humble when you're dumb fuckmeat, makes life easier. It's NOT the guys' fault
Idk how I’m fuckmeat when I have clearly detailed my disinterest in being a thot.
I never said it was the guys fault, I’m open to suggestions about what I’m doing wrong but there’s no need to be rude about it user.

>date a new guy every month
Heaven forbid I go on one date every 5 weeks or so to try and find a guy that sees me as more than just a fuck.

>Do you feel like things could ever go back to the way they were?
No. If anything they'll get worse.

I'm considering a divorce because I don't want my kids thinking this is acceptable, but I have to decide if it'll hurt them more than it's worth.

Playfully flirt, dirty jokes and stuff. Get his mind racing and you never know.

Sounds like my ex's new gf, to the letter, kek. I'm ceaselessly amazed how many clusterfuck people exist in this world. Is she still a teenager?

You can spare me that crap,not a retarded whiteknight here, kek

>What does it mean? That I’m capable of having a conversation. Not going to share nudes with someone who is likely to share on /b/ lol.

But you're going to share nudes with guys who don't share them on /b/? How do you even know? Do you ask them? And you believe guys would be honest about it? Sounds like a rather absurd abstraction and a cheap rationalization for an impetuous and all too typical departure from decency.

>admits she shares nudes and has casual sex with random guys
>REEE, why does no one want to be my bf?

At least you admit it's your own fault.

Attached: Diary of a Country Priest (Bresson, 1951.jpg (500x376, 17K)

why do they have to slam the door even after i've told them i can hear it like it's in my room and what can i do instead of venting my anger out on myself?
they slam the door 5 times per minute sometimes, fuck me

post a pic of him, bet my boots he is a 5/10 desu
just fuck around, it's clearly what you want.

>Idk how I’m fuckmeat when I have clearly detailed my disinterest in being a thot.
you mean your disinterest in looking like one

>being this angry with me
I was trying to back my point that I’m not going to send nudes, especially without knowing someone irl, especially because they might end up on /b/. Though you assume I will anyway so what’s the point arguing lol.

I didn’t admit to sharing nudes or having casual sex, I said the opposite lol

Why do you assume the worst? Am I poorly explaining myself or are you projecting?

No, I very literally mean I have slept with one man in my life and he was my fiancé. We split on mutual terms and since then I haven’t met a man that values my hesitancy to have sex within the first time of meeting. I’ve never had casual sex or a one night stand.

Wife hit our daughter last night out of anger. Hard. Poor girl cried until she threw up. Tried to talk to her about this today and she just turned the conversation around to how I make her angry and screamed at me because I didn't hang my towel in the correct place this morning.

How the fuck do you deal with people like that?

you need to nip that shit in the bud.

People like her can be masters at deflecting blame. Be blunts and clear.

"Yes, I have things I need to work on, and I'm willing to do it, but you need to recognize that your behavior is not normal and you physically harmed our child. I am concerned and this needs to be addressed."

Chances are she's deflecting because she feels guilty and like you're singling her out, so try to be calm and objective about it.

How do you forget about someone and keep said person out of your head or even heart?

Looking for other people seems like a way out but I don't wanna use them only for rebound. I hate the fact that I still like and miss my ex when he's already moving on and starting to look for new gf.

Rebounds can be an amazing thing, you could end up in a fantastic relationship and it’ll be the one. Wallowing in your emotions will bring you down, get back into the dating game and find a man who values you.

Source?

-THOTs get too much flak. Nothing hotter than a woman who isn't preoccupied with childish back-and-forth drama and instead just accepts her inner whore , winces on the floor like in your pic for everyone to see :3

She's not interested in accepting responsibility at all. She's acting like a child. She just changes the subject.

You’re retarded, Lynch yourself.

Then change it back.

Trust me, if you DONT force her to talk about it, threaten to leave.

This is NOT something she should be able to get away with. She acted violently and unpredictably, she HURT your child.

Tell her to stop changing the subject. Ignore any attempts she makes to barter. It will be furstrating and most likely she wont budge, but it's imperative you communicate to her this is not cool and you are not going to forgive/forget. This is a big fucking deal. A child deserves to feel safe with her parents.

tell her straight up

"If you do not recognize what you've done and talk to me like an adult, I no longer feel safe around you, and you are making it pretty clear that you are not interesting in fostering trust or a healthy partnership."

I wish. I wish I could be there for someone else as well but eh. Empathetic baby.

You need to get out more.

>said one internet-addict to another--and everything is the same as always

If I leave she'll get custody though. That'd be worse.

I honestly don't think I can forgive this.

i have no idea, but you should keep trying to move on

im also trying to get a person out of my heart the problem is that she really met all of my unrealistic standars, she was perfect and never did anything wrong

Now that im trying to get back into dating, i've met a really nice girl but for some reason i just don't feel the same, i wish i could lower my standars just a little bit this new girl is wonderful but i just don't feel the same connection i used to have yet

Um, she wouldn't get custody if she literally beat your child.

You need to let her know the gravity of the situation dude

there's no painless way to go about it

if your child is bruised, take photos and timestamp them as evidence

is she old enough to confirm who struck her? a social worker would strongly take note of physical evidence coupled with both the child and other parent confirming it

Woke up in my bed, and the first thought on my mind was of not seeing the calming brown of your hair with it's wisps of honey as it shined in the morning light. Thoughts of not seeing you stir about, which would present me a few tantalizing glimpses of your soft skin. My mind empty by the missing feeling of silk as I ran my tough skinned hands on your curves. The air of my room replacing the faint warm vanilla scent that seemed to wrap around you like a blanket. Waking up earlier than you was a blessing as it would afford me the time to admire you, to look at you as I see you, beautiful. To be honest all this can be summed up in five words, I miss you my love.

Attached: 56315998_p4.png (533x452, 206K)

Mate that's goddam romantic desu

I've been talking to this girl and I'm thinking of ending it because she is REALLY bad at texting.
Like days in between replies. I've had relationships disintegrate due to failures of communication before.

Am I wrong to think this?

She's not even three so no, not old enough. She has no bruising but if it happens again I'll be sure to get some photos. That's a really good idea, thanks.

So atm I've no evidence at all.

Nope, you're right. If she doesn't put effort into it she's just not interested.

Saying "phones and communication is not my thing" in 2018 is fucking bullshitting people in the face.

Hope you can compensate for that underage gayness in some such way because she will cheat on you before you can finish your next homo blog post or anime episode if not

I miss you too. More than you'll ever know. I wish you hadn't ruined everything.

Why aren't you with her anymore?

This is the gayest shit I have ever read, creepy ass kid staring at sleeping people and romanticizing it.

You aren't them but just out of curiosity, ruined how?

Been invited to a party which starts in a few hours where the only person I properly know is the host.

Absolutely shitting it.

Go tell her instead of playing fagg all over the internet

He damn near broke me as a human. Leaving and coming back, for years and years, thinking I would always take him back. Finally left one too many times and I had to cut him off hard. He's been contacting me again recently. It's killing me but I can't respond. I don't think I'll ever stop loving/missing him but I can't let him hurt me anymore.

Why do people always make the same mistakes when there's good advice out there to avoid said mistakes?
Because we only learn from making our own experiences and mistakes.

So, despite this bait thread having 220+ replies, I'm not even mad.

Attached: adv.jpg (586x83, 22K)

>Leaving and coming back
>years and years
That's savage. Did you get any explanation out of him?

Quit. It's pretty rough for a while. Once you regain your composure and start feeling again you'll be able to restart your life. Godspeed.

Just get drunk.

I hope one day a guy feels like this for me

Something about him being broken as a human. I think he's probably right. I don't think even he knows what he wants or what was so wrong about us.

Deep down I don't think he wants to be happy.

Damn I need my shitty website to be successful and also graduate college within 1 year I'm fuuuuuucked

I really do not get you. You know, it constantly feels like we’re at odds even though we’ve been friends since kindergarten. Constantly trying to one up me, but never any of your other friends. Hell when they used to bully me and outright discriminate me, you, my “friend” joined in the fun. And you wondered why I always had an issue with you, but I held my tounge, because outside W, you were the only one that wanted to hang out and play video games. Yet you continued to push me, forcing me to drop out of public school. And you couldn’t have cared less. Hell, I only spoke to W in a few passing texts, but outside of that I was a friendless shutin. Flash forward a year after high school ends and right out of the blue you appear, with a fucking olive branch smeared in shit, claiming you felt bad about everything in school and that you always thought I was laughing alongside everyone. Well it’s pretty hard to laugh when you’re getting fucking lynched for not being 99.999% white. But, as stupid as I was, I took that branch because I was tired of the loneliness. And for a year and a half, everything seemed great, not a single bump in the road. Till you finally decided to introduce me to your new group of friends. Deja vu hit me like a fucking right hook from mike Tyson that day. Then you’re girlfriend appeared out of fucking thin air and the signs all began to show. The one upping began again, the racial shit began AGAIN, the feeling of anger began AGAIN. Honestly, if you hadn’t reintroduced me back to M and C, I’d have told you off in front of your fuckhead friends and that Frankenstein’s monster of a girlfriend you have. So I ask Jow Forums what would you do

Did she break up with you? How long were you together?

It's his gf he met few days ago, he blogposts about it for days

are all right
go tell her senpai

>staring at someone who knows you're staring at them and likely stares at you too whenever you're asleep is creepy

senpai...

Stressed to the point of depression, I've been close to that point, I've been a horrible angry awful person, but id hurt myself before Id hurt my girls. If you have any sloppy habits fix them immediately. A lot of my anger stems from the fact that my husband is hopelessly lazy so I have three fucking people to pick up after. And make it known that her behaviour is unacceptable. It might just be a one off and your kid won't need therapy but the shit needs to be fixed NOW

Link ?

It cracks me up that my supervisor constantly acts surprised that I'm single while she flirts me while being married. I stopped having faith ever getting in a legitimate relationship, and just about every person I meet further proves my point that no one is trustworthy.

I admit this is a first world problem, but I did my first order on Amazon last week, paid for one day shipping (for a phone case) and it's been a week later. I got the "Your package may be lost", and can request a refund, but the shipping was double the cost of the item I ordered. Why can't I just get the damn case?

I don't know a thing about healthy eating, research always shows contradicting answers about what I'm eating so can anyone tell an autist if he's doing it right? I'm not going for a 100% healthy diet since I'm a student with limited budget but I'm tired of eating like shit so now that I live on my own i wanted to change that.
Here's what I usually eat
>cheese and ham toast for breakfast + coffee + water
>dinner is cous cous or pasta with sauce + veg mix + mince meat
my local shop has limited supplies so I've to settle for this. It fills me up for the day + I exercise about 15 mins each day except for weekends. Am I at least semi-healthy here? I've been eating this for months and I can't say I feel or look any different than I did before when I ate shit

I'll be honest, I do about 90% of the housework and parenting, and I'm the only one of us who has (or has ever had) a job. She has all the free time she needs

Talk to her parents about it. They could put her ideas back in her head.
You can't deal with it on your own. You need to protect your children. You need help.

Don't wait until she hits the baby again. And if it ever happens, shoot the shit while it's happening. It's just unacceptable she doesn't know how to be a good mother, but again, not all moms are good.

Yeesh, I'm sorry user. Especially since if worse comes to worse and you have to divorce the damn family courts may side with her. Start documenting incidents for peace of mind.

gf of two and a half broke up with me couple of months ago, three days after I celebrated her birthday with her she does it over the phone (semi long distance relationship). I'm struggling to finish my high school education (took a year out due to poor mental and physical health) and now I'm a year behind everyone else. I probably won't go to university this year and all my friends have left me behind. I feel so incredibly alone and so hopeless.
I've been contemplating suicide for the past couple of days now, but knowing how much it would hurt my dad is the only thing stopping me. I've been battling depression and trying to deal with my self-hatred for the better part of two years now, but I feel like I've finally had enough. I don't enjoy anything anymore, and I just barely keep up with my self maintenance, and I can't find the motivation to sit down and study at all.

This whole semester has been awful. Awful roommates, awful professors, awful grades, awful crowds, and all the while I feel like I'm dying, just living day by day trying to please everyone. I'm definitely about to fail my government class.

I just want this semester to be over. Fucking judge me, but that's all I want.