How do i cope with losing gf of 4 years at 25?

How do i cope with losing gf of 4 years at 25?
It feels like life is over.
I am not ugly, fit, have stable job, tall but still it feels like i will never get a girl like she was.
I dont have will to do anything. Every morning i dont even want to wake up.
How the fuck do i get over this its killing me from inside

Attached: 22ae69eaedd048dcc753ef9f0abc30a4.jpg (1080x810, 101K)

Dont get up from the bed , stay in there and cry yourself out, after all that just think what would make her happy and do it.
And second give us the reason for your breakup so we can give better advice

You have to go through enough breakups to get over them.

You have to go through enough rejections to get over them.

Etc..,.

Attached: 1523137403338.png (972x1440, 966K)

Shes super hot. Probably already getting doubled up on...

Thing is thinking about it is a waste of energy. She is with another guy.
She broke up with me because i neglected her and didnt give enough attention. Other guy came and scooped her up.
Everyday i try to convince myself that we wouldnt work out, that i didnt truly love her but then i think fuck i really love her and cant imagine life without her

I will be meeting with her shortly tomorrow and i am thinking if i should say how i feel. I know it wont change anything (she will probably think i am beta af for doing this) but i just want her to know

I will be meeting my ex tommorow so I advise you tell her about how you feel.
Say that you are sorry, explain everything yo her , talk about your and her insecurities.
If she cared about you then she will listen and will try to help you if she doesnt want to listen and says that is "beta" then its not worth your time at all.
One of the most important qualities in a companion is the patience to listen to one problem and actively supporting you so you can resolve it.

I hope so. I know i would care about her to the end of the world even if i had 10 wives. I hope she does the same. We will see tomorrow

That's what a breakup feels like. The hopelessness goes away.

Cut all contact and keep distracted.

Hey man , contact me after you talked you her
Here is my discord Valente #7921, if you need to cope up with the discussion or anything hit me up with a request.
Happy to help you.

>try to spend time with her
>STOP BEING NEEDY
>dont spend enough time
>STOP NEGLECTING ME
theres no winning with whores

Wow man thanks will do.
Anyway damn tinder is massive confidence boost once girl texts you at 2am in the morning.
My question is i just turned 25 but look very young. What is the youngest age of a girl i could go for to neet seem creepy?

Any less than that and you will seem like you just got out of college and she is barely out of highschool

Your attitude seems strange.
You posted a thread on Jow Forums to ask for tips and how you can cope up but you just started talking about tinder out of a sudden.
Did you cheat on your gf ?

No man. I need someone to talk to thus i installed tinder. I think thats the fastest way to get over her is to start talking with some other girl

This is hopeless advice.
First of all, they're not companions anymore. She doesn't have to listen, and they're both better off if he (You) stop caring whether she understands or not. It's premature to wish for her to comprehend something you probably need time to think hard about yourself.

What's there to be sorry about? You don't owe her anything. The relationship didn't work, that's all. Now you got the opportunity to not make the same mistakes in your future relationships. When you start to understand how, then you can tell her you appreciate all she taught you. Sorry doesn't cut it, when it's too little too late.

And OP, you don't want to meet a girl like her, because she didn't bring the best part of you out. Better to meet a woman you actually want to cherish, and not neglect.

While it's good to start looking and moving forward, try not to ignore the grieving process of losing someone you knew for so long.
You are 25, you nearly spent 1/5th of your life with this girl, it's going to take some time for the wound to heal. What I'm saying is don't try to get a serious relationship too quickly, because you will still have leftover feelings and that gets messy. This kind of thing needs some time before you're in a good space to be a good SO. Learn from the experience and improve yourself. Everyone should try to improve themselves after a breakup.

By all means tho, go get laid.

I dont think i will be able to ignore it. I just want to take my mind off it a little bit. Just someone to talk to

How long since the breakup?

Yeah, 20 is the lowest. But it's probably better to shoot for 21 so you can take her for drinks.

People are not as good at thinking long term. It’s normal for you to feel like all of life is bad as a reaction to now being bad. The only thing you can do is make now better.

I think it will help if you
>start talking and going out with other chicks
>dont meet with her
>cease contact
When I say cease contact I dont mean ignore her or be an ass, just keep conversations short if she tries talking. Women usually go out and meet guys right after they break up because they instinctively know what helps them heal emotionally, you should do the same.