I uhh.. need help

>be me, 19 and in uni
>life is good, have a steady girlfriend
>celebrated our one year anniversary yesterday
>wake up with a bad hangover but with the girl of my dreams next to me
>she wakes up and goes to her room (we live in the uni's dorm)
>all is well until after a few hours, she sneaks over to my room, all shook up and in tears
>ask her what happened
>says nothing, but hands me a pregnancy test kit
>don't even look at it, I already know what's happened
>calm her down and get her to sleep (didn't want a hyperventilating, emotional wreck next to me while I think about sorting this)
>call mom and tell her
>get yelled at, and get called a liability for 2 hours and then she tells me she's gonna help me with whatever I decide to do
>her parents are super strict; they'd probably rather die than go through this "embarrassment"
>girlfriend is super scared, and wants me to come with her and break the news
>don't know what to do; I'm more scared of her parents than she is lol
>I can't keep the child, because I'm in the middle of my degree and have no money to raise a kid
>but also don't want to fucking kill my own "child"
>girlfriend also has similar dilemma

Fuck do I do? If all goes well with her parents, the most they're going to do is tell me to deal with the problem myself. Worst case scenario, I'll never see or hear from my girlfriend ever again. Plus, I can't really go to them without an answer in mind.

Attached: images.png (251x201, 7K)

>>I can't keep the child, because I'm in the middle of my degree and have no money to raise a kid

Try harder at life. Don't abort it and prove everyone wrong by being an amazing father.

Go to her parents with a resolved will.
You made her pregnant and you should assume responsibility.
Try to ask them or even beg them for help and dont forget to talk to your parents too.
If you decide to keep the baby dont leave your gf or your child because if you do that you will become a human scum not even worth looking at.
If you decide to abort the baby then that means you are ready for hell on earth at her parents homes and that you may never speak or meet your gf.
Her and your parents can try to support you financially while you are in college, get a part time job , try to study your hardest, get a scholarship and start making sacrifices for your child and her if you truly want to keep it.

You could put the kid up for adoption but there is a chance of the kid getting fucked up by the social services system or whatever the equivalent is in your country.

However, you fucked up bad. My dad always said to me when I was growing up that if you're man enough to make a kid, you are man enough to raise it.

If you really aren't going to raise that kid right put them up for adoption. Killing a child that did nothing but get conceived is wrong and a chance of an okay life in adoption is better than no chance at life at all.

Should you decide to be a man and raise your your family seem like they would help but don't expect them to do it for you.

I really don't want to abort it, but I don't know what else to do. I have no job, and I'm already asking a lot from my parents by going to a private uni. Can't ask my gf to quit and look after the kid because she's more ambitious than I am, and is doing much better at the uni than I am lol.

Assuming OP isn't larping. It does completely add up that she would take a pregnancy test the day after you allegedly had sex. What I said still stands for other anons who are going through a similar situation though.

Abortion isn't such a bad thing. If you're not ready, then you're not ready. Wouldn't you rather avoid bringing a life into this world knowing what kind of psychological trauma it will go through in the foster system? I had an abortion a few months ago and honestly haven't thought about it much since. It was like a relief. The thing is, I already have a kid, so I know what it's like. Don't think you'll be okay if you two decide to have it because, trust me, you really won't. You just think you're broke and tired now. I'm just glad my boyfriend was on the same page with me.

What I’m about to write is probably going to be quite dark and detailed but if you are considering abortion I would like to share my life experiences with you.

I was engaged and pregnant. Everything was perfect for me and my partner. On the day of my 4 month scan I walked into the hospital and felt something change.. there was blood. Lots of it. Seeping through my trousers and down my legs, on the floor.

Nurses and doctors put me in a wheelchair and took me to my scan. When I removed my already blood stained clothes the smell hit me. There’s something about the smell of loads of blood that stays with you. Shortly after I heard the words “I’m sorry, we can’t find a heart beat” and my world fell apart.

I didn’t cry, I was just empty and horrified. Why did this happen? What did I do? Was it me? Could I have stopped it? Soon the pain hit me. More pain than I had ever experienced in my life. My body knew what had happened and was acting accordingly - I went into natural labour. It was too late for an operation, it was already happening.

I pushed my 4 month old fetus out of my body while doctors kept me medicated with morphine, they later explained they were certain I wasn’t on the verge or a breakdown because I was silent and visably emotionless throughout the traumatic experience. I wasn’t emotionless, I was dying inside.

Those memories will be with me for my entire life. I’m not trying to scare you, simply explain how hard an abortion will be for you and your partner. My now ex fiancé and I couldn’t speak about it afterwards and it tore us apart.

When you thinking abortions, you’d think you go into a room and come out again and there’s no more baby. It is a gruesome process, your partner will have your dead baby removed from her, either naturally or medically and trust me when I say, it fucks with you and it changes you.

I know a baby may not be what either of you want right now but think of the alternatives, please

First of all, are you sure it's yours? You are in college you know.

Plan b, abort that shit, and have a child when you can really support it.

How is this even a question

this

The mental gymnastics on this bitch
The lengths you go to to justify murder are insane. I dont care about the legality so much, but just admit you committed cold blooded murder.

So i murder animals every day when i eat them. Murder is the norm now user.

Yeah me too, but I bet you don't eat dolphin, horse, dog, or chopped up fetus.

Can you really kill something that has not been born?

It's made of living cells, and has a degree of independence from it's host (different brain, different heart, etc.) so yes
otherwise miscarriages and stillborns wouldn't be considered "dead" if they were never living.

Id try them if they were readily accessable, but they are not where i live.

An pregnancy test which was taken one day after the unprotected sex is definetly not reliable. Even the doc could tell you only 9 days after. Did you had unprotected sex before?
Do not hestitate with confronting her parents with this until you guys aren't 100% sure.
She should wait until the expected day of her period.
And if the period is missing and the test still says pregnant, still consider this point

Could you talk to the head of the uni about the situation (try to be as professional as you can) and tell him if you could pause your study? Or just drop out while she continues? Vice versa. One of you find a job, ask your parents to help out a bit.

I know a guy who had his child in 20 y. . He is an amazing person and a loving father who had a ver VERY tough life. You can make it.

bringing a kid into the world when you cant provide basic care for it is retarded and selfish and you're a cunt if you do it and it will have a horrible depressed life

im sick of seeing parents who can hardly take care of a fucking pet let alone a kid

>broke uni kid
>doesn't want to abort the baby
Holy shit you're retarded.

This
don't bone catholic girls

As of now what's in her womb is just a fertilized egg--it is not much different than a piece of your skin or drop of your blood. And even if you find it to be life, it is no different than non-sentient organisms like trees or bacteria.

I think you and your girlfriend should go through an abortion procedure. Bringing forth a child now would not only bring misery to you two and your families, but almost certainly to your child too--then you would truly be disrespecting life.

Man up. Put your degree on hold and get a job. Raise the kid well. Welcome to being a grownup

This. Admit you fucked up, pay up for the abortion and try to not suck up again

You fucked up. Accept it. Do the right thing. Either kill it or deal with it. This is not a fantasy, this is reality. And you need to grow up in this situation right now. You are way to young to be a dad, and really stupid too so a horrible dad, the best thing is an abortion. I will admit, I'm one of those hypocrites whose against abortion. But in this case, I make an acceptation. We have enough worthless kids growing up with useless parents, don't be one of them. Grow up and be a dad or kill it and get on with your life.

Besides, the truth is humans are replaceable. Its not like you're a bad person killing it. Just caught in a shitty situation. Morals are out of the question here. Its strictly responsibility. Do you want it or not?