How do I make a cat scared of me? My roommate's cat is a rude little shit and I want him to avoid me...

How do I make a cat scared of me? My roommate's cat is a rude little shit and I want him to avoid me. I am not opposed to violence or using noxious/hazardous substances.

Attached: scared.jpg (1920x1080, 668K)

fuck you

You aer 10 times bigger than the cat,It's not that hard really.

Apparently it is. I deliberately kick him when he gets under foot and I'll pick him up and throw him when he sneaks into my room. He has zero fear of me retaliating to his bullshit.

Tase it

Lure it with catnip to a cage and lock it in

Electrocution is probably too risky. I'd prefer not to kill the cat.

Trapping him in a cage for a few hours/overnight might do it.

Just get a spray bottle of water. Cats hate water

This. Simple and effective.

This has had the best result of anything I've tried so far and he definitely fucking hates being sprayed, but it hasn't made any change to his behavior yet. I even tried adding vinegar, but the rancid smell wasn't worth it.

"How can I physically abuse an innocent animal so much that it fears me" OP this is psychotic and loathsome. If your room mate found out you were planning something like this he would have thrown you out of there to live somewhere else. You need to find some professional help.

All you have to do is bring the issue up with your room mate. Maybe they can do something. If you're alone with the cat then just look up some youtube videos from cat owners on taming cats and just copy what they did to make their cat happy and tame to tame that cat until its happy.

Don't listen to the psychopaths encouraging you to do anything bad to the cat either. They also need help.

Just machine gun spray the fucker every time he crosses the boundary of your space

He'll get it eventually

Just keep doing that. Cats are wierd man, they bond over play fighting or hitting. Probably why he harasses you to play fight.

>muh professional help meme

Its a cat thats annoying him. He wants to train it to not be annoying. That's not abuse, its conditioning. In the wild an annoying animal gets mauled to death.

I can appreciate your concerns and I'm normally pretty sympathetic to animals, but I'm completely convinced that this fucking cat is deliberately trying to irritate me. I would only like for him to stop fucking with me.

Yeah I'm also fucking disturbed by this whole thread. A few years ago my friend mentioned he'd thought about breaking my dogs back, he also found killing animals funny or some shit. That alone was enough for me to cut it off with him (thank god) the people encouraging this shit need to see a fucking therapist.

Attached: 1506152006890.jpg (443x442, 32K)

>an innocent animal

Cats are anything but, they kill for sport and wipe out entire local ecosystems. They will claw out their owners' eyes because they feel like it.

I'm not saying he should pepper-spray the fucking thing either. Just a bottle of water that prays is enough and it's not "anything bad".

no one is saying to break the cat's back jesus christ

You know, lashing out by calling everything you dislike a mental disease won’t change it.

I don’t think of it as fun to hurt animals, but domestic cats are incredibly annoying. A better fantasy than hurting it is just letting it go, back to the wild where cats belong and aren’t annoying.

No he shouldn’t make the cat suffer but for sure the cat never should have been born, for the reasons you listed and many more.

So whether or not the thing should be alive depends on your spiritual preferences.

>just letting it go, back to the wild where cats belong

Please don't do that it will literally kill all the songbirds and rabbits and squirrels and lizards and anything that moves.

wat

Predators exist though, sorry. If only cats had better meat and were considered game.

That's rude. Who the fuck is afraid of a cat. Don't hurt the cat.

Cats are an invasive species, they should be declawed.

Then just get a spray bottle of water, it's literally all you need.

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots, grown up men who throw hissy fits because cats are being mean to them
Just shoo the cat away and get on with you day, you damn pansy

Walk toward them in an assertive way, stop your feet a little, when they hiss or whatever show no hesitation and power on though, the cat will GTFO. Cats will fight bears if they take them seriously, you have to make the cat think they are totally powerless.