Parents, is it ok to ask a girl (6 or 7) to sit in your lap if she's family? Is it appropriate to do so?

Parents, is it ok to ask a girl (6 or 7) to sit in your lap if she's family? Is it appropriate to do so?

Attached: ice-poseidon-5.jpg (300x300, 24K)

No. If I evet caught you telling my children to sit on your lap I'd embarrass you.

what if I'm close family?

It really depends on your relationship with the child, just because you're family doesn't mean that it's automatically okay.

It's not okay to ask, if they want to sit on your lap, they'll come to you.

No, Paul

>ask a girl
I wouldn't advise it. It's sorta okay if the girl comes and sits in your lap though. I still wouldn't do it.

just do the arm thing homie

If a child wants to sit on your lap, they'll do it themselves. Regardless of familial affiliation.

My little cousins friend did this at a christmas party to me. It was odd because I was playing with them and was cuddling my cousin but my cousin left and the strange little girl still wanted to play with me. I felt bad for telling her no and putting her down. She was 9 and my cousin is 8. I think her brown hair threw me off as my family is all blonde, it just didn't feel right.

what does it feel like when your little cousin sits on your lap?

Nope. You can pat your lap to signal it but it has to be for a reason or else you'll be labeled as a ped.

it feels like a little girl is on your lap. They are very soft but also bony. The are very nice to hug tight but honestly not as comfy as a pillow or cat or dog. I like to rest my chin on the top of her head.

emotionally you get a lot of oxycotin or whatever and really want to protect, the whole world just drains away. I can't see how anyone would want to sexual a little girl. It's a shame our culture is so paranoid, I can only cuddle with animals most of the time and it doesn't compare.

Her sister is 12 and has a crush on me so she tries to act younger than she really is to cuddle. It's nice to see her blush and feel her heartbeat but you don't get the same desire to love and protect the child so it feels a bit awkward. When the brown haired one i'm not related too jumped up on me I felt shocked with a bit of fear, kind of like seeing a bug crawled on you.

does it feel nice

I prefer lying down on a couch together to be honest, they are too light/after a while you kind of down't notice the weight on you. The meat is really in the hugging. I know this and headpats is a weird fetish thing for anime losers. The best thing about them being on your lap is it's easy to kiss the top of their head to he honest.

Unless you are mentally ill you won't get hard or anything.

Have you really never had a little girl on your lap? Do you have no family? Are kids scared of you or something? Little girls crave attention, especially from guys in their late teens/early 20s who are cool without really being "adults" like some 40 year old uncle.

Never okay to ask, kids hate that, like when the parents say "give them a hug goodbye/goodnight" Just pick her up and put her on your lap, depending on how they feel they will struggle to get out playfully or just accept it. but honestly any child you feels safe with you will do it on their own.

If you have to ask, then it's not okay...but only for you in particular

mabe if it happens keep the child towards your knees so its all kosher

Unless you go full retard and get rock hard they won't notice a chub and it should go away once the shock of human contact wears off unless you are a genuine pedo.

Thread reported. Full of pedophile faggots. I'd beat you to a pulp if you were harassing my kid.

Unless you are her parents, I would never, theres just no reason unless they iniitiate it

No it's not okay why would you actually ask them that.

You can say that you used to be a tree when you were younger and are sad because kids don't climb up you anymore. Or do the airplane routine or something. Why do you want them in your lap? It sounds like something a child molester would say.

WTF is this /child molestors general/ ?!?!

Attached: 131510898316.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

>loving a little girl who is happy to sit on your lap is molesting them

Just treat kids like pets and you'll have a good idea of what is acceptable to do with them. Unless you are canadian.

You do know he's asking because he wants to diddle children, right?

I think he just watches pedo-pandering anime and little girls are uncomfortable around him. I think if these types get to love and be loved by cute little girls they will stop being so weird. Little girls liking me really helped my self esteem.

Personally, growing up as a little girl, I hated sitting on a man's lap, even if he was a close relative. I felt uncomfortable. The only person I was ok with was my father. With female relatives it was better and more comforting. But this is just me.

It's not just you, and reading this thread makes me feel justified. OP is your typical creepy uncle Bob who wants to rock little girls on his lap, gross and wrong

You are a defective little girl if you didn't crawl onto the laps of your male relatives on purpose. Children crave adult attention because those that are neglected starve. They also have good instincts for people that seem "off"

look out we got a badass over here