How do I convince my gf to get labiaplasty?

How do I convince my gf to get labiaplasty?
I can afford to pay for it.

Attached: a-massive-roast-beef.jpg (550x413, 41K)

offer corresponding dick surgery?

Break up with her so she doesn't have to deal with your bullshit.

>How do I convince my bf to get circumcised?
>I can afford to pay for it.

I'm already circumcised

You see the point, though, right?

How bad are we talking? Is she in pain, having trouble with chafing or adhesion to her underwear?

Or is this your meme led faggotry and inexperience with real vulvas being exhibited?

I guess regular outie vagina. The problem is it disgusts me and she's otherwise someone I could see myself marrying.

Lol the insecurities you'll bring up and the confidence she'll gain after will be the end of your relationship. If you really love her you should marry her regardless

Her vagina isn't the problem, your perception on what vaginas should look like is. Please leave her so she can find someone worth dating.

Unless you are married to her this is a ridiculous request and you should leave Jow Forums and/or consider suicide for thinking about it.

This. The reason we expect vaginas to be these little lines on a smooth surface is just because society prevents men from looking at them in our developmental stage and even nude paintings and sculptures are designed to cover up the vagina so we come up with a minimalist idea of what one might look like based on what we see and know. A vagina is a vagina, you can have your preferences but caring this much is autistic.

A decent, mature response.

Look it's something he wants in his gf I don't think he should make her get the surgery but I'm not marrying someone unless everything including the vagina is perfect so I don't blame him. I was with a girl with a fucked up vagina real flappy and sort of loose so I dumped her. No shame in it either

We now have surgery to fix roasties and this thread is still full of them for some reason

Attached: 1523108568055.jpg (1024x848, 98K)

Make her an ultimatum. You know she’ll cave in and get her arby’s sandwich unfucked.

Attached: 1997DB83-E06F-4D03-810E-49A7FEE1AF27.jpg (600x463, 28K)

"Honey, I don't like how your cunt looks and I am a shallow enough asshole that it's a dealbreaker for me."

>honey, you can get orgasms from sex if you get labiaplasty because that way my 3 inch dick will finally reach inside you

That's the problem, Jew dog.

Grow up, OP. Pussies are for fucking, not looking, and if you can't stand how a vagina looks like, maybe you should try sucking some cocks. I bet that would be closer to your aesthetic needs.

Then offer reconstructive dick surgery.

Literally the western version of fgm.

I'm a dude and I think you should kys. Go fuck a booty hole nigga.

all vaginas look strange user
expecting your gf to have a perfect pussy is unreasonable and she will resent you if you convince her to get plastic surgery on it

>most mothers circumcise their some by default because "idk lol it looks better"
>People get assmad here about labioplasty despite the fact that unlike circumcision it doesn't actually desensitise or hurt performance anyhow, and would actually help against exposed flesh sticking to panties etc

Jfc

Either way op, just try finding a sensible way to tell her about it. Talk about the benefits, be gentle about it. If she doesn't want it she doesn't want it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1523784703794.jpg (550x733, 72K)

oh man I hope she dumps you, she's really dodging a bullet

Only in third world theocratic shitholes, you stupid Burger. The civilized world doesn't do penis mutilation.

Sit her down, look her in the eyes, tell her how much better it would be for you to go down on her without getting smacked in the face by labia, offer the labiaplasty, give her some time to think over it, and be sure to express disappointment and longing for smaller labia if or when you go down on her from here until she gets the labiaplasty.

If you're suggesting surgery, I'm thinking they must be hanging or some shit.
>I guess regular outie vagina
>regular
So, nothing out of the ordinary? Damn, son. If she doesn't agree to it, I guess you ain't marrying her.

Yeah, that only happens in the USA.

>Only in third world shitholes
Like the USA? OP is from USA and had circumcision forced on him. Why is it now a problem that he expects cosmetic surgery on his gf's outie? Because it suddenly affects a woman, it is a problem?

>Literally the western version of fgm.
>"What is that"
>Female genital mutilation
>"the Western version"
It's fucking reducing the size of the labia. You're not sewing her vagina shut, nor are you removing the clitoris, nor are you removing the labia entirely. It is hardly an equivalent, not to mention it's entirely voluntary, as opposed to typical male circumcisions.

You mean your retarded ass country brainwashes parents into circumcising their sons.

No one does it in an actual civilised country. OP should break up with girlfriend and suck dicks for the rest of his life

Nobody tells these mothers to cut their infant children's penises.

You may not believe me but women actually have initiative of their own, rather than being mindless husks.

You don't. You realize there's always a risk for loss of sensitivity, right? It's not just dead tissue, this is part of her sex organs that gives her pleasure.

If you can't deal with how her pussy looks to the point where you don't want to marry her, you don't marry her. This isn't her problem and even bringing it up will likely give her issues she'll have to deal with long after she hopefully dumped you. Find a woman you can accept without wanting parts cut off.

how you can tell op is from USA?
I can see you're from USA, tho.

This
OP doesn't call for removal of clitoral hood, which would actually affect function and be as close to circumcision as you can get on a woman, to which labial rhinoplasty isnt even close

He's circumcised. You said yourself most countries (sans korea and Israel) don't do it.

I'm European actually. I love my protected, intact cock.

Eurofag here, circumcision is no less revolting. Disfiguring infants for no medical reason is barbaric and there's no excuse for it.

Also it's not because she's a woman that people react so strongly, but because it's her own partner who supposedly thinks she's hot shit who wants to push it on her. I'd also feel differently about an adult partner suggesting her boyfriend needs to be cut to be marriage material, than him being cut from birth, even though both are pretty fucking terrible.

>which would actually affect function
Removing the labia also affects function, they are also sensitive.

> I love my protected, intact cock.
Is just a piece of skin, or not? why not cut?

>Removing the labia also affects function
It isn't being removed. It is being reduced.

and how you're supposed to reduce those? chiseling like wood? no matter what, you have to cut that labia portion

Being reduced until virtually nothing is left, and there's less surface to be stimulated and derive pleasure from. Besides it is very common for labiaplasty to leave women with less sensations down there because of the nerve endings being cut/damaged.

You can choose how much you want to remove, man.
>Besides it is very common for labiaplasty to leave women with less sensations down there because of the nerve endings being cut/damaged.
[citation needed]

>You can choose how much you want to remove, man.
Well yeah, but if OP doesn't want an outie, unless she has super generous outer lips that means there's little wriggle room. Besides if you're going to go through the risk and pain of surgery it's tempting to get the full package as you go for it.

And regardless of how much you remove, you are still removing sensitive tissue that can be stimulated during sex.

>citation
After wading through pages of surgery ads, the consensus seems to be that there's no inherent decrease in sensitivity from just trimming the labia, but the risk is still there.

>This paper1 is reassuring that the nerve supply to the labia minora is preserved in most mainstream conservative labia- plasty techniques.

&

>The absence of sensation loss from reducing large or re- dundant labia minora should not be misconstrued to mean that there is no risk to sensation or orgasmic function in labiaplasty procedures. As someone who sees many pa- tients for labia revision surgery by both trimming and wedge techniques by other physicians, there are other issues that are not addressed in this paper that are very ap- propriate to the safety of labial reductions.

Commentary on: The Safe Labiaplasty: A Study of Nerve Density in Labia Minora and Its Implications

Gary J. Alter, MD

There's also the mental aspect. It is likely that if a woman is happy with smaller lips, this will likely have a good effect on her sexual enjoyment, as well as the opposite.

>you are still removing sensitive tissue that can be stimulated during sex.
Less surface area does not necessarily yield less pleasure. That commentary does not note any common link between reduced labia and reduced pleasure/sensitivity.

>the risk is still there
Fair enough, but it's not significant enough or common enough to actually be concerned about. If your headache medicine yield a mental aspect
Sure, if you're more pleased with your self-image, you'll probably anticipate sex a lot more, since being naked won't be as much of a problem. Ultimately, if OP's girl goes through with this at all, she'll probably be the one to decide how much gets removed. I imagine they'd be able to reach some agreeable terms.

>Less surface area does not necessarily yield less pleasure.
Just that there isn't less sensitivity left in the leftover labia doesn't mean it makes zero different. E.g. you can put longish labia in your mouth and suck on them in a way you can't when they're super short.

>but it's not significant enough or common enough to actually be concerned about.
Says who? It is not just a matter of random chance that once in so many times there's an infection or human error or whatever. It's also finding a competent surgeon to begin with and as an outsider it is not necessarily easy to tell which one that is.

Plus on top of the risk of it not turning out well, there's the regular risks inherent to surgery and being put under.

>she'll probably be the one to decide how much gets removed.
I don't see how that works if OP is adamant that he does not want to see her inner lips protrude, period. Why would he dish out a few thousand just to not be as unattracted to her, as opposed to her pussy looking like what he envisions? By OP's own account her lips aren't especially long, he just hates that she's an outie to begin with.

This might just be personal or for all I know cultural thing but no, I can't imagine "reaching some agreeable terms" with someone who pipes up asking you to cut off part of your body because it revolts him. He does not mention any insecurity or dislike on her side, which would be pretty relevant in this scenario, so I take it that she is fine with how her sex parts look. I think this request is way, way, way over the line and entirely disrespectful. Now if she had pain/discomfort or were moaning about how much she disliked her looks, bringing up that he could pay for it and he wouldn't mind her looking more trim would be one thing. Planting the idea in your SO's head that part of their body is so ugly that it keeps you from wanting to spend their life with them is quite something else.

>Just that there isn't less sensitivity left in the leftover labia doesn't mean it makes zero different. E.g. you can put longish labia in your mouth and suck on them in a way you can't when they're super short.
Bro stfu that's a fucking disgusting mental image

>All these people telling OP he's the one with the problem
>These are the people that defend women who think uncircumcised dicks are gross
Can't have it both ways

Foreskin in males, as well as clitoris in females which it is analogous to clitoral hood in women. Nobody advises to actually remove something critical to protecting an area, which an overflowing labia isn't.

this

>doesn't mean it makes zero difference
Difference in what? We're speaking strictly about the pleasure to be felt by the woman involved that is directly linked to the size/length/whatever metric of the labia and her sensitivity in relation to said metric. Given that there is no direct association between size of the labia and the actual physical sensation felt by the woman, your point is moot.
>[insert arbitrary sexual act here]
Missing the point.

>It is not just a matter of random chance that once in so many times there's an infection or human error or whatever
>once every so often, there is an infection
>this is not random chance
While there are factors that play into whether an infection develops or not, it IS random chance. If you are the hundredth person to receive labiaplasty from a given surgeon, it is NOT guaranteed that you get an infection. If your concern is the proficiency of the surgeon, then the actual surgery is not what you are evaluating.

>if OP is adamant
OP cannot force her to get a fucking labiaplasty, and I highly doubt that she didn't want her labia reduced to what would basically be an innie that she would actually fucking do it. I can't speak for OP, but I doubt he's a goddamn tyrant. He's trying to convince his girlfriend, not strap her to damn table. He'll have to come to some agreement with her if he wants any results.

>I think this is way, way over the line
Who cares what you think? It's between OP and his girlfriend. If she doesn't want to do it, she'll say no.

>i highly doubt that if* she didn't want...
And again, considering the surgery has been available for a while, and there are few cases of it actually going wrong or poorly, I would imagine that OP could find a surgeon capable of doing it properly. This dude is clearly not afraid to pay for it, so I doubt he'll cheap out on someone who wouldn't be qualified for the job.

Do some research, OP. Hell, finding someone who can talk to the both of you and answer all of your questions about it will probably help in her final decision. Schedule a meeting with a plastic surgeon.

It's always interesring to see women react on this subject. Its like a dick size thread for women

A plastic surgeon and a gynecologist, at that.

I mean don't but if you really wanted to, goto arbys and order a roast beef sandwich and start eating it into the shape of her vag and just act like you have extreme dejavu and be like "wtf I feel like I've been here eating this exact sandwich before" then drop it for a few days. Continue having oral sex on here and each time you get done short there after ask if she wants to goto arbys and order the roast beef again and organically bring up how familiar it feels.

You don’t. You can bring it up if it’s really that big of an issue with you but don’t expect anything good to come out of it. If my gf asked me to get a cosmetic surgery I’d say no. She has a bigger labia than other girls I been with. Sometimes it’s annoying I guess but I would never ask/tell her to get it reduced.

>your perception on what vaginas should look like is
Oh come the fuck on. There is nothing wrong or even special about disliking innie or outie vaginas. People are free to have sexual preferences.

As for OP you are stuck between a rock and a hard place, and are probably better off deciding if you love her enough to deal with her beef curtains. It's no different than a woman with any other unattractive traits, whether it is stretch marks, a square jaw, or oversized nipples. Put simply either ignore the beef curtains or break up with her, trying to get her to agree to plastic surgery will only damage your relationship.

surgery doesn't always result in increased confidence

Attached: plastic.jpg (474x316, 37K)

oooo so elite

>Jow Forums and/or consider suicide for thinking about it.

Jow Forums is too good for you user

lol
we have high standards

lol
not just any asshole can use this site

you just might be more pathetic than OP

No idea, if she asked to have your balls replaced with stainless steel ones for improved pounding, would you agree?

You don't. You either get over it, or you leave her.

She should just leave your ass you autistic faggot