"Leagues"

How do I tell what girls are in my league? It seems I only seriously consider girls who are 8/10 and above, and am too critical of features of girls that are 7's and below. Would that mean the absolute minimum (7.5 ish) is attracted to me (generally), or is it possible that I'll have to settle for girls I don't feel comfortable with? Do below average guys actually like below average girls? Or do they just settle? I'd rather try my luck with girls too good for me over and over than settle with someone "below me". How do I tell if I'm overconfident in what girls I can get?

Attached: IMG_3085.jpg (350x294, 55K)

Guess what: leagues don't really exist

Not true, they exist.

Yes, in middle school

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
I know it's corny, but it is true

No they don't. There's nothing that says that you need to date someone who fits certain criteria and that everyone outside that is 'too good' or 'not good enough.' Any leagues you're thinking of are a figment of your imagination.

Mother of fuck, stop trying to systematize dating and attraction. Doing shit like this is why guys like you fail, OP.

They can be vague and unbounded at times, but statistically they obviously have some truth

females do it all the time

Go on, how do women do this?

Having and raising the best children possible is my only goal. To do that, I need the best wife. I'd like to know what my general limit is so I don't feel disappointed going after dozens of girls too good for me, that I thought I could get.

Yeah, that's why attractive people date attractive people 90%, do me a favor go fuck yourself

Attractive people date attractive people because people want to date attractive people, you moron.

Yeah, that's why models all have these specific traits: squarish jaw, hooded eyes, low body fat, tall slim figure. If everyone is beautiful then no one is beautiful.

Attractive people date attractive people ecause attractive people can choose whom they date and they choose to date attractive people. This is what called leagues, idioto

... and that makes it right, how?

There is nothing systematic about dating or mate selection.
Systematizing dating and attraction has nothing to do with the goal you're talking about.

No, that's not.

>This is what called leagues, idioto
Please get a refund on your ESL education.

>it's this polish guy
Opinion immediately discarded
Nie przynoś nam wstydu, kolego

Ok, then what leagues are then, if not hierarchy of people based on their physical attractiveness?

There was this experiment, where dude made a software there every person had specific number attached, you can't see your number, but other prople can. Range of numbers was from 1 to 10. You need to pair with person with highest nimber possible. And guess what, the higher was your number, the more people you attracted therefore the bigger pool of you choice. So people with numbers 8-10 had more choice then any other number. So this is basically leagues. So go suck my dick

I mean they're not as ironclad and well defined as people might think, but they actually do exist.

Someone who is bald and fat and short and smelly and autistic and mean and poor isn't going to magically start dating a tall beautiful lean rich funny charismatic girl just because "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and ""bee yourself"

How would you rate yourself?

>11/10

nevermind, try putting your picture out there (not here) and your personality and see how girls rate you out of a 10.

The majority of the guys here are still KHV in their 20s because they always want a perfect 8/10 virgin unicorn stacey while themselves could use some improvement and are not 8/10.

Attached: Studalert.png (230x207, 62K)

Why not post pics here? Where am I supposed to go? I've already posted in a few rate threads on /soc/, but the scores were too varied, though I know I'm not 8.5+ material at the moment, purely by looks, of course.

Don't post pics here please. Go on reddit, there are few subreddits devoted for it, you can pm people there. Good luck

>Where am I supposed to go?

Unironically Tinder and other sort of apps.

actually this is a completely alien concept in my country... that and rating people from 1 to 10, wtf guys.

Same here, I don't think normal adults really rate people like that... It has to be one of these Jow Forums things

Opinion immediately discarded. We don't speak Polish here.

You could be that guy that carries pocket mirror with him, and when you see a girl you could check to see how you would look next to her by holding it nicely in the right location to look at yourself in it next to her.