My boyfriend wants to cross dress...

My boyfriend wants to cross dress. Lately I've been having a hard time with him being too submissive in bed and now this. Are these justifiable reasons to break up with someone? I love him but sexually these things are huge turn offs.

Attached: lpqp08y57ztz.jpg (859x567, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe5X5PcnMSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are these justifiable reasons to break up with someone?
Yes, sexual compatibility is important, and it sounds like he needs a boyfriend anyway.

>Are these justifiable reasons to break up with someone?
100%.

Cool... Now I just have to figure out how to do it.

Just tell your boyfriend that you're not gay

>Honey, I don't want to stay in a relationship with a closeted gay. Adios!

There are. It just sucks that you can't get him to roll with another person. Or just keep those to himself. If things go smoothly, be nice to the guy. Don't tell everybody and their mother why you didn't like him.

Hey OP, crossdresser here. I don't blame you for wanting to break up with him, that's understandable. I do have to ask though if you talked with him about it first. I'm just curious cause it sounds like you left the conversation at that after he brought it up.

Quite a lot of ignorance here.

Just say that you can't handle it, you tried to handle it, and at this point nothing he can do can make it better. Add to this that it wouldn't be fair of you to hold him back from doing the things he loves, and that he's sure to find someone who can accept him, but that someone isn't you.

Seriously though, cross-dressing is one thing, but going CD and sub is another. You're basically a stone's throw away from him wanting you to peg him.

Mate, you're not in a position to demand anything above or beyond ignorance

>I do have to ask though if you talked with him about it first. I'm just curious cause it sounds like you left the conversation at that after he brought it up.
Oh for fuck's sakes, don't guilt the girl. Her boyfriend is doing something unacceptable to her in bed. I've been kicked out of bed (and a girl's apartment) for far, far less.
>Quite a lot of ignorance here.
Getting righteously indignant over how people view a kink that is, quite literally, undertaken because it's taboo? You're in no position to talk.

You're at the top of the steep hill of beginning to disrespect him. It's only downhill because his peculiarities are not normal, and thus, not attractive to normal people.

You may think you love him, but really when you look deep inside you will feel a little ball of 'ick' developing. Eventually that ball will grow and you'll despise him.

So, you need to look deep inside and see if this is the case. If it is then start planning to leave, perhaps not right now, but at some time you'll want out. So don't enter any binding commitments or shared debts.

Why don't you just have a threesome with a real man? Or just lock him in chastity and cuck him?

Kinks don't make you gay.

Being a faggot makes you gay. Or is it the opposite? I dont know. Either way, fuck off.

Attached: 1522827485627.jpg (1478x1080, 620K)

Geez all these "breakup with him" bullshit.
How about you tell him what you tell us before breaking up?
Even when it's hard you are giving him a chance to rethink, because if he does theres something on the table that he could lose.
And if he won't, then you can still break up with him.
Communication is the key, if you don't tell him, maybe he thinks you like being submissive. How on earth should he know that you don't, if you don't tell him that.

>My boyfriend wants to cross dress. Lately I've been having a hard time with him being too submissive in bed and now this. Are these justifiable reasons to break up with someone?
It is a very valid reason.
Sexual compatibility aside you don't have to stay in a relationship with someone once they start wearing womens' clothes.

>tfw wanna crossdress and make my gf spit on me during sex
>read this thread
ugh being a male is legit suffering. girls can do w/e they want and society has programmed it to be okay. but if a guy wants to experiment. hes gay
fuck all of you

There are girls who are into domming and humiliating their bfs. They are just as rare as guys into such treatement.

Lmao, shut up faggot.

you need to communicate these feelings to your boyfriend fist of all bitch

>be a submissive closeted faggot
>cry when women are fully justified in breaking up with you fof your gay bullshit

If you wanna experiment go get fucked by men instead of wasting your gf's time, disgusting faggots.

Lol, no she doesn't soyim.
Her boyfriend's a fag = she's disgusted by him and not attracted to him anymore = she's fully justified in straight-up breaking up with him

i've already tried guys and i couldn't even get hard. im straight i just prefer it sometimes when a girl gets aggressive on me. like i do to her
anyway im just gonna dump my gf and find somebody else.

>I wanna be the girl on the relationship and get pegged

You're a faggot in denial

what did i say about getting pegged. its called being a switch

You could make a compromise and let him cross dress outside of the bed if you are ok with it and tell him to cut the shit when you have sex. Or you could get a dick for you both

I understand that it's a turn off but if you love him you can give it a shot.

Shut the fuck up faggot.
Also
>I've already tried guys

LOL

>force yourself to have an unfulfilling sexual life with a prancing faggot who will probably cheat on you later on with a man anyway

I was in your shoes, my guy wanted me to peg him and wore my clothes when I wasn't home. I dumped him and when people were asking why, I told them exactly why. Dont waste your time on dating a " man " like this

so sad ppl like you are this close-minded.

>This fucking thread
>OP actually taking advice from people who are probably too young to be posting here

Crossdressing does not automatically equate to being gay. There's nothing wrong with her wanting to dump him over this but half the posts in here are just straight up uneducated bullshit.

Attached: 1460054618055.png (345x345, 157K)

>wow, you bigoted fuck, what do you mean you want a boyfriend who acts straight instead of a crossdressing faggot who secretly wants to fuck other men

Lol, cry more soybois.

>act like a literal faggot
>be surprised that women are turned off by this

t. faggot in denial

not my fault women hate themselves so much. that when a guy copys them they get mad
youtube.com/watch?v=xe5X5PcnMSM

Plenty of gay guys don't feel the need to crossdress, so it's not like they're part and parcel. Sorry boys, OPs bf might be a fag, but that doesn't make him homosexual

>my boyfriend is gay, is this a good enough reason to break up?
yes.

lol, cry more faggot

They're trolling you chucklefucks ignore them.

You find a bull to fuck you in front of him. You make him lick up the cum from your pussy. THem you two gang up on him, calling him names, and verbally bullying him to the ground, until he can't resist. THen it's time for the bull to rape him.

Once the bull is done.you kick him out and tell him to never contact you again.

cut soy from his diet

He's already turning into a fag, drop him op