Is there hope for a normal connection with people for a masculine girl like me...

Is there hope for a normal connection with people for a masculine girl like me? The only feminine things about me are that my hair is long and I usually dress myself very nicely. Other than that though I never wear makeup, I play video games, watch anime, and am interested in plenty of more traditionally “manly” hobbies/interests. This seems to turn both men and women away from me. Men always want a more submissive, feminine gf while women would rather hang out and be friends with other likewise feminine girls. I really just want a bf and some female friends :(

Is there any hope for me as myself or should I just try and change my personality to fit in?

Attached: 1028DE07-1F0A-4E78-AD20-B40255389606.png (240x240, 80K)

I don't know in what universe you live but I'm a "masculine" acting girl and I have no problems attracting men or friends. It's really not an issue, I can't believe it's a problem for you.

There was some anonette tonight who was about to dump her submissive cross-dressing bf, maybe you could snag him for yourself

You're a tomboy. There are guys who will adore you. All through college, girl I thought was the love of my life, was a total tomboy. Only reason I knew her was because she was outgoing. While it didn't work out between us, she definitely got plenty of attention.

Downside is many guys who would be into you are quiet so you need to be more outgoing, usually.

Maybe it’s just the area I live in then...everyone here is so judgmental and into old-fashioned gender roles. I plan on moving soon though so hopefully my situation will change then.

It's really not that. Out in the country or deep in the city, the norm is always going to have more luck. There may be some slight variation from region to region, but you're literally not an aberration or an abomination. You're a tomboy.

Good to know I have a chance lol. Also I’m a really outgoing person so that works for me.

Yep, you're good girl. Just meet people. Honestly the vidya/anime is probably more of a roadblock than anything else. Particularly when it comes to making friends with other girls. And, honestly, you'd probably meet more desirable guys through a group of girls than seeking out groups of guys.

Also, I know you say you never wear it, do you at least know how to apply makeup? Sometimes a very small amount can go a long way. There are tons of youtube tutorials on doing it, and despite the guys on here who will say they only go for nomakeup girls, they wouldn't know the difference between minimalistic makeup and none at all.

Clearly you are looking at very social individuals. Try to get involved with people who have similar hobbies as you. There are a crap ton of boys who ALSO play video games, watch anime, and guess what: sincs they don't really have many relationships, they don't really expect you to be submissive (actually a good portion of them prefers an agressive approach).

Additionally, look for more ""shy"" girla, those are mostly the kind of girls woth hobbies like yours.

I hope this wasn't bad advice.
Have a nice day.

Yeah I know how to apply it it’s just I don’t really feel like I need it I guess? This might sound narcissistic but I think I already look pretty enough without makeup anyway. Plus I rest my head in my hands a lot so the makeup would just rub off eventually.

Don’t like tomboys very much. They’re rude as fuck when they have a crush on you.

Kek, fair enough. I know it's an inconvenience. As long as you don't have a lot of red bumps or pockmarks from acne it's not a huge deal. Though I will say that lip balm (if even lip gloss is going too far for you) can make a difference.

I knew this girl in law school though, totally hetero, but always wears lumberjack shirts and wears her hair in a ponytail, /nomakeup/, plays vidya (posts a lot of MGS meme shit), has a pic up on facebook of her doing a kamehameha from DBZ, hipster glasses. Totally a bro, but a chick at the same time. I'd take her on a date if we were in the same state still.
>They’re rude as fuck when they have a crush on you.
Man. There goes my fantasies out the window.

It’s like tomboys don’t understand how to be coy and cute so instead of being tantalizing they just seem mean spirited

My friend's like that, plus she's tall. She has a lot of male hobbies, but she's always had trouble getting guys to want to date her. Obviously she's capable of making friends, but dating tends to be another story.

Yeah, it's a bit like a boy who pulls the hair of the girl he likes in kindergarten, isn't it?

how old are you?
how tall?
LONDON?

Fuck off, I was here first. Also please say Chicago.

You sound like fun. Be optimistic and never try to "fit in". Dream gf would be bro-like, granted she's not lazy.

Drop the "masculine girl" bit. The term is "tomboy".

You can't "change" your personality. You sound pretty good to me at a glance, so the issue is likely with the kinds of people you associate with. Go for the quieter, bookish types of both genders, and be patient with them. But beware of betas, and NEVER interrupt groups of men doing their thing. It will fracture the group and half of them will hate you for it.

One last thing: sex =/= commitment. Far too many girls make this mistake, and allow themselves to be used. I guarantee you, a far better filter is waiting (and make it indefinite, preferably until marriage, but at least long enough to make manwhores bail). Don't worry, the people like me are very easy to spot, we can't keep our neuroticism contained. You're looking for a guy who isn't a zealot but will wait along with you.
Tsundere>Yandere>>>>yourwaifuisashitdere

>literally hitler being helpful and not very snippy

I always am. I never start shit, it's always some buttblasted hedonist who comes in thinking he'll be the one to finally btfo me without any sources and ad hominem.
Then I respond in kind, and the thread is derailed because they never stop out of pride. Pic related, pretty proud of it (my apologies, but allow me some vanity).

Attached: Bystander.png (1861x202, 31K)

>being the one to btfo lh
It's like you're trying to start a contest or something lad.

It's basically a board sport at this point.

I'll be your friend. And I'm a grill and a bit of a tomboy in some respects too (moreso in my interests and humour not so much in my personality traits, I'm not dominant or assertive).

Can I be literally Mussolini and insult your writing?

Sure, why not. There's already my evil twin with a different trip and a literally Goebbels.

>Is there any hope for me as myself
yes.

ITT

Attached: cute girl.jpg (2732x2012, 410K)

Holy fuck it's literally a living female wojak.

Sorry past crushes...

Seem more like ideal to me desu 19 M

Attached: 21847369-9c4b-4b7c-af37-787e8eadfd26.jpg (960x720, 78K)

I'm sure this was just a troll thread, but if it was real.. I feel sorry for her. I'm sure this chick could be pretty if she had more self confidence and put more effort into her appearance.

I suspect that was just a pic of a transgirl who had only recently started HRT.

It wasn't. I don't have it, but some user posted a screencap of her dating profile. It read something like this.

>I am looking for a boyfriend. Here is what I expect
>1. Be male
>That is literally the only requirement I have. I am so desperate for male attention, we don't even have to act like we're dating in public, you can walk a few meters to the side of me.

It was kinda sad.

That makes more sense. Now I don't feel so bad for " her ".

Just being a women gives her more sexual value than the average man. She could get most people on this site to marry her.

I remember this! Holy shit.. what a nostalgia bomb

I’d date you desu. As long as you aren’t a massive bitch.

You’d probably be more reasonable than most women.

I’m sure you’ll find somebody,

Lots of girls are into those sorts of things, and lots of guys are okay with that too. Maybe instead of your interests being the issue your problem is not knowing how to carry yourself regarding those interests and how to present yourself to other people. I could be projecting though.

You say you don't wear make up but do you look ugly?

There's lots of hope.
What you described is pretty much an ideal girl imo and I guarantee my opinion is not unique.

There's boys whom you will sweep off their feet if they learn that about you.
Find one like that and you're set for life.

Preferably one that you also fancy a lot, so you can both adore each other instead of just him salivating at the mere idea of you.

so you're a faggot?