I'm bisexual and never intended to come out unless I got a boyfriend, well I got one...

I'm bisexual and never intended to come out unless I got a boyfriend, well I got one. How do I tell people I'm dating a guy but I'm not gay I just like both!?

Attached: 1277634661095.png (235x242, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a girlfriend too and then just explain.

"This is my boyfriend, user."

Fellow bisexual here. This is the flipside of passing for straight when you're in a hetero relationship. Sucks, but you can't control what other people are going to think. Also, now you get to learn to watch out for fag bashers, so have fun with that.

Then they're gonna think I'm fucking gay! I've never been in a relationship before!

To certain degree you are gay if you like dick around your ass or your mouth. The only ones that get away with being bi are females.

>This is my boyfriend, user.
>Oh, I didn't know you were gay.
>Actually I'm bi.

In American culture only chicks can be bi men are gay or not. I find that's the "rule" even in the lgbt groups I've hung out with. They will know you like both and don't care, but they'll just call you gay. It's weird. But you're gay so just tell them you have a boyfriend

Hiding it is going to cause bigger problems for the relationships then for your status. Besides, it’s the current year.

>being biscum
>getting asspained over being identified as gay

What if you had a girlfriend? Would you be worried people will think you're straight? You'll get opportunities to set the record straight anyway.

>How do I tell people I'm dating a guy but I'm not gay I just like both!?
Why does it matter?

I don't know I just don't like being labeled incorrectly!

I don't get this blind need for acceptance that homos have, just be happy and screw the others, its not like anyone cares anyway.

If you're dating a guy, you're gay.

Tell people upfront,"I like dick, but I'm not gay"

They'll have no choice but to believe you

And this is bad because? Why do they need to know you're bi? Why is that important to you?

I mean when you break up you might want to make it clear in case some girl is interested in you, but right now you have a boyfriend. Aren't you being unfaithful to him by making a big deal out of who you might be interested in outside of him?

Attached: crusty pls.gif (450x253, 573K)

>if I fuck a dude in the ass people will think I'm gay!
Well, no shit. Try saying no homo.

Imho the bisexual thing isn't the real deal, the real deal is you have a problem coming out.

Coming out always mean people can have shitty reactions and make their mind around silly ideas of what a gay (or bisexual) should be and look like. Coming out is about being strong enough to face all that failed-expectations-nonsense. That people label you gay or bisexual make little actual difference.

do dis

So? What difference does it make? Their reaction shouldn't be much different. Sounds like internalized homophobia to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia