Girl has been texting me for dates every few weeks for over 2 years now...

Girl has been texting me for dates every few weeks for over 2 years now. I went out with her for a good month back at the beginning, but things weren't getting physical (not even a kiss). We actually had an argument about it and I stopped going out with her.

But she never stopped asking for dates. The fuck is she doing? I had a girlfriend in the interim and had her blocked for months. I unblocked her as a lark and within a month she's trying again.

Attached: 1523311541380.png (450x560, 188K)

Why don't you just be direct and tell her you're not interested? You sound like some chick, who doesn't know why some guy keeps hitting her up.
Are you really this brain dead?

Attached: DNNAxzFUQAAO3lN.jpg (1200x900, 375K)

I honestly did a couple months after I stopped going out with her originally. Fuck, I was mean about it. She actually blocked me on FB messenger and never unblocked me (but kept texting).

I don't know what she's thinking or why she's retarded like this. It's not like we're little kids either. We're both in our 30s.

Just be direct (and polite) and tell you are not interested again. If she keeps messaging you, block her once again. Not much more you can do.

Yeah, here's the thing. I'm thinking of taking her out again. Haven't been out with a girl since I broke up with my ex, this girl isn't threatening... I dunno maybe it could go somewhere.

Bump

>dating because 'why not'
There's worse, but not by a huge margin. Be careful.
You should probably sit her down and have a discussion about this but if you're both in your 30s, I don't know, maybe you both have far more or far less control of this situation.

My man do you want advice or confirmation?
She's interested in you go and get her jeez.

But she wouldn’t let me touch her. What the fuck is up with that?

Describe what an ordinary experience is like between you and her. You might just not be finding out what makes her tick and she's hoping you will. You have to build up girls for them to open up to you by watching their body language and understanding how they feel in the moment.

Typically, I get a text from her asking about some event (recently it was an auto show, awhile back it was some exhibit at the art gallery, one of the early times we went out it was a vacation marketing show). As the date approaches, she starts asking about where we might get dinner, also about other things we might do on that day.

My best description of dates with her is that it's virtually right out of some harem romcom type anime, where they do a montage of the couple spending an entire day together at shops, then a movie, then an event, then dinner... I'm not even joking, that's what dates are like to her. I actually tried doing more "normal" dates with her, where we could just fucking meet up for coffee after work or something. She refused every time. It had to be on the weekend and had to be one of those marathon dates.

The interactions themselves are, to be fair, pretty grim. Not very interactive at all. When we'd talk, it was really basic on her part. I reached out and held her hand a few times, though she didn't "hold" back. End-of-date kisses? She always gave the cheek. I brought her some fresh flowers from my garden one morning. She wouldn't take them, saying "Oh you don't need to do that." That was kind of a kick in the groin. After awhile, I just got bold; in response to one date idea in the city, I said we should get a hotel room and spend the night. Oh no, she wouldn't do that. Some of the few glimmers I got was after dinner a couple times, once she'd been fed, she reached out and touched me, warmly and excitedly, a couple times... so yeah... if that's what stands out in my mind, you know how bad it was.

At one point, I honestly felt like a chauffeur. That's about where I got pissed and told her off. I got her pretty upset and that's when I stopped going out with her. But she never stopped asking for dates.

Obvious question, why try again? Mostly, I wanna fuck her. She hits every one of my kink preferences. It's pretty simple.

You're not paying for things for her are you? You're showing unappealing needy behavior by making physical advances on her at the wrong times and getting upset when she doesn't feel anything towards you. Cut back on making it obvious you want to fuck her and just let things happen naturally and focus on making her have fun.

If she doesn't exhibit any interest in her body language towards you while you have conversations (such as strong eye contact, lots of smiling/laughing, leaning towards you while you speak, being close to you while you walk) then it's a lost cause and she's hanging out with you because she's bored and wants a friend to do things with. If you think you can salvage whatever chance you got then go for it but don't get your hopes up for anything.

Lol I bet you the cuck is. She doesn't like him. She's just in it for the emotional validation until her prince comes swoop her up.

>She's just in it for the emotional validation until her prince comes swoop her up.
What emotional validation? I’ve not even said a word to this girl in six months, let alone taken her out.

And no, I’m not paying for her. We would go Dutch when we were hanging out.

maybe she was raped or some shit?

Either way
>doesnt want to get physical
>blocks people and acts childishly

i wouldnt waste your time on her, but up to you op

Actually she never blocked me. But yeah. You may be right. These Chinese girls man. I just cannot understand why she would waste her time.

I mean, I am a lawyer, but it’s not like I’m working.

ah shes chinese too... so shes also like, more prude compared to the average american girl, thats a cultural difference

That's because her man hasn't come around yet. And he probably never will and eventually settle for you. What a wonderful way to find a life partner.

Whatever man, I have no interest in settling with her.

Then why do you fucking care?

Because... I would like to sleep with her? I mean, I appreciate your bumping this thread so I get more input. But I’m not gonna thank you for shitposting.

I dated a Japanese girl while in Japan who was pretty similar to what You are experiencing. She was pretty standoffish on our dates and I honestly wasn't feeling it at all. We ended up kissing after the first date though and she had it in her head that I was her boyfriend. I had to tell her to fuck off and block her but she would still make new email accounts and send me emails setting up dates for shit out in Tokyo. She still emails me to this day. It was the most bazaar experience I have had in my life. I'm 27 and she is 38

>guy not interested in settling down with a girl
>why on earth could he be asking about going out with her?!
You have to be at least 18 to post here.

It's not really shitposting but alright. Are you going to spend two years trying to fuck every girl you like?

Yeah, this is basically what the girl I'm talking about is fucking doing. It's so fucking weird.
>>>/global/rules/7

Apparently it's pretty common for eastern girls to act this way. It's almost like they become developmental delayed if they don't get married in their 20s. Otherwise she was pretty normal. It was almost worth it too because she did literally everything for me. She got me into bars and restaurants that were not foreigner friendly, she fucking chopstick fed me food. She also paid for most of everything too. I basically got a good story to tell my friends back home.

>she is 38
Heh. I guess christmas cakes don't get any better with time. Holy shit dude.

Except you didn't get to undress her, they're going to be expecting that part

>Chinese
East Asian women can be really weird, especially if they're fobs or really fobby, and the explanation can literally run the gamut from the girl being a 100% pure untouched khhv that is still aggressively looking for a husband, to her being the subject of continuous sexual abuse from childhood until the present, even to the girl is just wanting to have someone around for appearance sake and has no interest whatsoever in the actual trappings of a relationship.

Assuming it's not one of those unicorn cases as above, and she's actually interested in dating for normal reasons, it's probable that she is into you but you haven't hit her buttons quite right. It may just be a factor of trying new things.