I never really got to party or experiment or go wild and have fun, because I was unpopular and quite ugly...

I never really got to party or experiment or go wild and have fun, because I was unpopular and quite ugly. I've never had a boyfriend either, for the same reason.

I'm 25. Is it too late to have a fun wild phase? If it's not, how do I make it happen?

Attached: crazy-fun-high-school-life-Favim.com-3068534.jpg (610x406, 57K)

You're a woman, right? Sorry to be so crude and mean, but just how ugly do you have to be, in order to not get invited to a single party or date? It's one thing for a male to be incel and ostracized, but for a female...?

Yeah I'm not exactly beautiful. I do my best with my appearance.

Have you never been approached by anyone, of either gender for any social event whatsoever?

No, I haven't been approached.

Anyway it's fine if I never have a boyfriend, what I care about more is if it's possible to have a fun wild experimental phase with friends, don't care so much about romance anymore.

It's not too late at all, most girls living in a big city are still in the middle of their wild phase at 25.

Damn. I'm honestly curious about just how ugly you are. Guys are so desperate that that we will hit on a 1/10.

Zero chance you will post a selfie, right?

really cant be that bad, ugly features or do you just look unhygienic or like a dude?

Really? Great

Besides the ugliness, do you have issues like social anxiety or introvertedness? It seems strange to me that you can't put on a skimpy outfit, and just head to the nearest club scene in your town or city. Getting drunk at a club and having guys feel you up is what is referred to as "partying". Does your definition party differ?

Of course you CAN do it, via any route from bar-hopping to swinger clubs. But it is a lot harder to be irresponsible than it is for teens. Chances are that, through work or friends or family, you have obligations to be responsible you can't violate

I used to be pretty shy as a teenager, but not anymore

I guess i want more than partying, I want anecdote-worthy experiences, something to look back on

I don’t reallly have any obligations to be honest.

If you don't want to head to a bar or a club to get hit on, then do what are you looking for exactly? Friends? Do you have any? I would suggest you pick up hobbies like: hiking, water painting, sports etc.

I don't know. Your original question is to vague. You're experiencing "fomo" or fear of missing out, and you express regret at not having used your earlier years in more meaningful ways. We can throw out random ideas for you, but we don't know what your specific hangups are, besides being "ugly" and shy. I have a feeling that there's something you're not telling us, maybe something like a repressive Christian/conservative family or metal illness. If you have something to spit out, then just do it. This is an anonymous imageboard. I'll forget about you as soon as I close this thread.

>too late
What a bullshit question. You are an adult, hopefully with a resources (money and free time). Do whatever the fuck you want to do.

Also install tinder. Also this fuck i super dislike bar sluts and you want to become one of them...

just say fuck it, you're going to end up doing it anyways, so why not enjoy it? you have to let that out or it'll haunt you for the rest of your life

No I want to go to clubs and parties, but I want to have memorable experiences at these places doing fun and crazy things

I have no regrets because I tried as hard as I could to use my earlier years in more meaningful ways, it just never happened for me despite my own efforts

The kind of experiences people look back on from their youth, that’s what I want. So yes I have fear of missing out, and I would like to have experiences as intense and fun as other people got to have in their younger years.

I’m not saying I want to live like a bohemian or have the lifestyle of mick jagger, but I do want some adventures

I didn’t have a conservative Christian family or have mental health issues. I had acquaintances I sat with during lunch break in high school and that’s it. No one invited me anywhere, and when I went to school dances everyone would be dancing together but no one would want to partner with me

End up doing what exactly? I’m not holding anything back, I just want to opportunity to have these experiences

I'm in pretty much the same situation. I'm trying to find friends on tinder and go to meetup groups, but it hasn't worked out yet.

Then be honest... are you very fat? I'm still puzzled as to how a girl never got invited to social events. Even women with fat handles in HS got invited to events in my experience. I'm still trying to figure you out, but I'm drawing a blank. Also, you're 25 now, same age as me, why didn't you just head out to bars and 21+ clubs as soon as you hit 21.

In my country you can drink when you’re 18 but going to bars alone is seen as very weird, unlike in America where people go alone all the time

Oh no in high school I was thin, but boys would make fun of me so I was a social leper

Well, I dunno what words of comfort or useful advice I can provide at this point. Like you say, we probably have different cultures. Here even fat/weird women get love/attention. For you to get treated like a leper... I don't know. Maybe it was just bad luck in your school with mean girls.

I would close by saying to just defy your societal norms over there. Even if it's weird to go to bars/clubs alone, just do it. Just put on your best make up and outfit, and see if you get any attention that you like. If you are currently fat, then do try to lose the weight. I don't want to sound too mean, but most women start to depreciate rapidly in dating appeal after they turn 30. If you're 30 and still fat, then it's going to be a double whammy. Treat these final years of your youth, as your last shot to meet people and go to parties. And if you can save money, then seriously consider traveling. You can meet people of different cultures. There's someone out there for everyone.

Alright, I'm out. Good luck.

Why do you want such a terrible life? Do you believe those Spring break meme women are really happy deep down? They're loons.

>Tinder
>unironically
It's everywhere.

I think Jow Forums isn't for me anymore

>if i close my eyes my problems will dissappear

Attached: who is the slave.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Take drugs, enjoy your ride. Avoid anything that's consumed intravenous or nasal.

Maybe you are not outgoing enough? 25 isn't that old, relax

What country is this?

Have you tried doing volunteer work? People there are usually pretty accepting, and get up to fun stuff. You have fun while helping people.

what are your usual social circles? try mixing it up? move into waters new? say yes to the unexpected.