Wtf should i do

So the other day my gf drank a little and told me something she didnt want to
She told me that she met a guy and she liked him and asked her friends if she should break up with me for the guy. They said its absolutely a bad idea so she didnt do it
she says that it doesnt matter anymore and that she is stupid
what should i do now

Attached: sad.jpg (500x373, 22K)

appreciate her honesty, its not being a thot if shes honest with you

Accept the fact that she probably wants this guy's cock in her and she imagines this everytime she masterbates, possibly even when she fucks you.
Anyways, if you care about her more than she cares about you the relationship will fail. She sees something in this dude that she doesn't see in you, and she wants it enough to consider leaving you. At this point the relationship is dying if not dead. Do not try to mend or maintain it. It will only result in more suffering. Start to branch out with a positive perspective and talk to people, make more friends, and enjoy the life you have, women are not a necessity and regardless are always replacable.

Attached: img_a_312-1.jpg (900x601, 158K)

but if shes sober she wouldnt tell melol

Should have been confused and asked why her friends didn't like him.

That would have been literal grade A fucking *** pimping.

That ain't good, but at least she didn't fuck him.

So far as you know.

im sure that she didnt
she only met him once and actually he is a good friend of mine

Damn OP, your gf just admitted to seriously considering letting another guy stretch her out. She also admitted that left to her own devices she would have done it. Leave now.

like this makes a difference
its over, she would have cheated/not really but still basically cheated if her friends gave her the go ahead. its fucking OVER. here me its over. OP reply to me saying its over. I cba to hear in a few months another post about how now ur in an open relationship thinking about killing yourself or some fucking gay shit its over.

ok nevermind, this is bait

no one is this much of a cuck that they need to be reasured that this relationship is so far gone its dead

ANYONE can be tempted at any time. The not-giving-in is to her credit.

On the other hand, I wouldn't choose a drunk for a girlfriend

Thats her way of telling you that the relationship is over in her mind. She doesnt see a future with you.
Play it cool and form an exit plan asap.

Ah, so what's happening here is she wants you to dump her so she can get with your friend without looking like an absolute monster.

Though the only way, I feel, this could be untrue is cause she's only met the guy once.

I think, because of that, this may be a shit test. In which case, applies.

Especially given that he's your friend. Ask if she thinks maybe some of her friends are into him.

>The not-giving-in is to her credit.
It took her friends to hold her back.

hey dumbass you can tell shes the one because shes your best friend, not beause she had to get drunk to tell you

theres a massive difference between having a passing thought and then getting close to acting on that thought so much so that you openly ask people for assistance in doing so

wat

Just think, if the gfs friends said yes, she would have dumped his ass. What if they say yes? That bitch is gutter trash.
Fuck her anus real good a few times, ride it like youre never going to see it again.

At least she's honest when drunk. And her friends kinda like you. Could be worse

dont worry about it
people get those thoughts all this time
man up and make your woman feel special and wanted so she wont think about it again

If no one even acknowledges this then Jow Forums is a complete Jow Forums colony.

She was attracted to a guy she just met, asked her friends about ending her relationship with you and listened to them when she said it was a bad idea. What if they said yes OP?

Break up with her, if she’s willing to find justification from others for her actions you run. Don’t be a whipping boy, man the fuck up.

Your girlfriend was honest and told you. When she was drunk. When she was sober, she contemplating jumping one another man's dick. It took her friends to convince her out of it. That's your girlfriend, sober. That's the woman you are prospecting for marriage one day, the one who may raise your children one day.

Losing your girl's love is tough. Even tougher if she cheats you before dumping you. But at least a some straying women take months/years to warm up to another man before falling for him and leaving. Your girl is way worse. She meets someone else for a brief time and wanted to choose him over you, your relationship, and all of the months/years you've spent on her.

Here's my advice: run.

T H I S

Everyone gets thoughts like this. It's only a oroblem when people overpercieve it and freak out about it and think they aren't in love or have to pursue something.

I wouldn't be worried about it, especially if she's being honest, but frankly she's kind of a naive moron if she even considered it seriously.

The fact that it took her friends to convince her not to dump you means that she doesn't respect you in the first place. Don't let this happen when you are married.

Don't listen to the people who say "appreciate her honesty." This isn't honesty. Alcohol lowers inhibition. She told you because she was drugged up. If she told you while she was sober and cried and asked for your forgiveness (before you found out from her friend) and said that the only reason she was considering it was because of (problem in relationship) and that now she wanted to work on that problem, then that would be honesty.

Drunk words are sober thoughts. She's not happy in the relationship, and the fact that she would run than address her issue means that she's a PoS. stop being this girls beta provider.

I used to get drunk and be "brutally honest" to my eXGF, lost the woman of my dreams desu

Attached: IMG_0049.jpg (444x765, 50K)

If you both are 30 or above, i think you can safely ignore it, if she doesn't behave differently than she usually does towards you.
If you are 25 or below, her insecurities will haunt her for some time and this will happen again and again until you mature a bit to the point where you realize that the grass isn't greener on the other side.

Thank her for her honesty, and then break up with her. If the only thing preventing her from dumping you is what her friends think, then how much can you really mean to her?

break up and save yourself the extra emotional pain and humiliation that would come from trying to make it work when she's admitted she isn't 100% on board with your relationship. You would be fully justified.

Now this is some shit advice, what if she wants another cock in her? Men want to fuck other women all the time when they have a partner

Nobody takes their decisions on their friends advice alone lmao

You don't have to think of every fucking girlfriend as the woman you're going to marryyyy

This is the only good advice in this thread. Your insecurity is the only thing that could fuck up your relationship, if you can talk this out and understand her it will be stronger for it

Dump the whore on your own terms.
If she comes begging back, you might have something to work with,
If not, you saved yourself some trouble.
Be a Man.