I hate women

I hate women.

I have been trying to become a normal person. I graduate with my BA in 2 semesters, I have a gf (she is overweight though), and I have been in general trying to have a more positive view on other people.

Let me start off by saying every woman I have personally known has been a manipulative cunt. My mom, sister, my ex, my current gfs mom, my gf (at times), etc.

I do not trust women at all, even my gf who I have been with for 3 years. She's always been good to me, but I know one day I'm going to get cheated on or something. It's not a worry, but more a certainty from my past experience with every woman.

It's gotten so bad that I have several backup girls I text, just so when it does happen I can move right on instead of getting hurt. If anything goes wrong with my current relationship I can safely say I am checking out of any meaningful relationship again. Women will literally just become something I can potentially fuck, or otherwise ignore.

I do not want to think this way at all. It is just over and over I see how women are so different logically and empathetically that they aren't worth interacting with.

I know Jow Forums is an echo chamber for this perspective, but I have always have this perspective, even before ever getting on this site. Women are just a weak point or a soft spot for a man that will ruin his life.

Attached: Synthwave-.jpg (350x350, 98K)

Your mindset isnt the best one, but indeed the pessimism will help you a lot in case your worst case scenario dreams become reality. There are men who lose almost everything in divorce, often even health and reason to live. You wont meet such fate.

Stay safe op.

What do you want advice on?

Break up with the fattie and move on. Go do great things.

Weed

Have you considered that you are promoting a toxicity within the gender that you hate so much?

>It's gotten so bad that I have several backup girls I text, just so when it does happen I can move right on instead of getting hurt. If anything goes wrong with my current relationship I can safely say I am checking out of any meaningful relationship again. Women will literally just become something I can potentially fuck, or otherwise ignore.

Yeah women are mostly retarded but it's because of sex. It's always because of sex. It's up to you to fight that sexual desire. Learn self control, stop relying on women, learn to respect people as people (gender doesn't matter), and then you have the right to be in a relationship.

Attached: 1514155558767.gif (250x186, 1.52M)

?

>I'm worried my gf will cheat on me
>So I flirt with other women and cheat on her

Yeah, men are so different.

>It is just over and over I see how women are so different logically and empathetically that they aren't worth interacting
If you don't want to interact with people who are different from you, then... maybe you shouldn't be dating right now. Take some time off dating and work on yourself. Do you know anyone who's in a healthy relationship? Go out for a beer and ask them how they're doing it. Talk about your feelings. It's amazing how just putting this kind of thing on the table can help you unpack it and work through it.

That is not the same at all.

How? You're flirting with other women while in a relationship, you're cheating on her and not any better than she'd be if she cheated on you.

>she is overweight though
stick with it; they all blow up after 25 and if they're already big, good chance is she won't get bigger
Also
>Women hate men too

I am OP, not him.

I'm not making excuses.

why is this ok
why wouldn't you rather be alone than share a bed with a literal cow

it's just nature
men and women are natural born enemies

Dude We Have The Same Problem, Is just best Too ignore them

I'm a female olderfag and I have this perspective on men due to being in relationships only with ones who've done that shit to me, and from growing up with every male in my life being that way as well. I don't want to be this way anymore. I figure my current bf will eventually cheat on me and leave me in pieces, but I'm not texting any backups. I think the idea of backups is trying to make two wrongs into a right. Even when I get fucked over again at least I'll know I was the faithful one. My advice would be to not do that but I'm in the same fucking boat as you anyway so what the hell do I know.

The start is realizing these problems are in you, not every other male/female on planet Earth.
It's also effective to remember birds of a feather flock together; if you constantly end up around people you purport to be unable to stomach, you're probably most, if not all of the reason they're around you.
So, if you find one gender to be insufferable, it is probably because you are an insufferable member of your own gender(/demographic).

You are, of course, most certainly welcome to blame others for all of this. I am sure it will do you both a great amount of good.

This thread saddens me because my boyfriend has a similar prospective on women and I'd hate if he did this to me.

>Women will literally just become something I can potentially fuck, or otherwise ignore.
You're part of the problem.

Oh Hitler, nice to see you. Haven't been around for months, good to know you haven't been banned.
You're my fav tripfag. Love.

>You're my fav tripfag. Love.
Gay

The sad reality of men who view women like this is that they're generally abject cowards who wait for the girl to fuck up/break up first, so that they can remain in their ivory tower despite-- like OP-- sowing the seeds of their lover's own discontent.

It's like burning food, and then being mad that people won't eat it. Maybe don't suck at fucking cooking, you useless piece of shit?

He's honestly great to me, we are working through his issues together and deeply care for each other.
He tries to be positive.

But yeah, if he cheated on me as a revenge I'd be devastated.

Well there's a good bit in another thread. The key is finding where their distrust comes from. If it's from their trust being broken, you can generally bet that investment will pay out returns.
It's when they're just unstable because they're fucked up that you want to watch out.

Go to therapy, user

I don't need therapy. I need to be proven wrong.

No, you need a therapy.

I work with this girl who I currently don't know how to feel about. Normally she's quiet, A good worker, and never causes any problems, but the past two days have been completely different. She's rude, aggressive, barely doing her job and generally being uncomfortable to work with. Why do women change their moods so much? She's young and probably on her period, but why should that be an excuse for her behavior? I think we almost just got into an argument, And every scenario I played in my head ended with there being mutual animosity. I'm right there with you OP, I dislike women but I don't want to, but they honestly give you no choice sometimes.

Therapy isn't going to miraculously change the outlook I've had my entire life.

because it's not magic you fucking dork, it's therapy

What do you think Therapy is, exactly?

No outside force needs to "prove" you wrong. You need to learn how to think critically and not be such a prejudice baby who hates duh wimmins cause they were mean to you

Attached: tea'.jpg (328x350, 23K)

Only my ex was mean to me. The other women just destroyed the men that got involved with them.

Not that user, but therapy is literally about fixing your shitty thought patterns and perceptions that hinder you so you can move forward and be happy. You need a therapist. Badly.

What did your ex do to you?

Sounds more like you dont know how to pick the company you keep well

if you hang out with assholes, tey're going to do assholish things. Thinking an entire demographic of people is all evil because your personal exerience is shortsighted, you're not considering other factors.

also go to therapy

>Let me start off by saying every woman I have personally known has been a manipulative cunt. My mom, sister, my ex, my current gfs mom, my gf (at times), etc.

So because you were raised by dysfunctional women you are conditioned to either seek them out and/or subconsciously conflate all female behavior as dysfunction. This conversation is about your perception, not women. This is a pretty common trauma response in the human mind. If you had been bitten by an angry dog as a small child you'd be terrified of dogs and probably would interpret every sound and move of a dog as a sign of aggression. If you'd experienced a plane crash as a child you'd probably be incredibly tense on planes and think that every creak, grown and sign of turbulence meant that the plane was going to crash. The unfortunate part is that your sense of self has been completely constructed around this perception of yours. This isn't something you can dismantle on your own because all of your relationships, ideals, morals and values are all tied to the idea in your head that every woman in your life is like your mom or your sister. You really do need therapy. Understand that this is no different than a woman molested by her father growing up thinking all men are terrible or, in a more extreme example, a person being robbed or assaulted by a mexican and then developing the mindset that all mexicans are scum. Trauma response, OP. We're all programmed to do it. It is fixable but the first two steps are realizing that this issue of your is about you, not women, and then getting a therapist because reprogramming your thought process is going to take a lot of work and a lot of objective input.

Attached: 1512445449745.png (591x595, 424K)

Most are family.

> one day I'm going to get cheated on
Yes, because you're a sad little cunt. You're pathetic, probably a fat neckbeard too. Seriously, you hate women? Good fucking news: you only attract the individuals you deserve.
No wonder your fatass attracts dumb whores then.

t. whiteknight

Not fat, not a neck beard. And my gf treats me pretty well like I said. But I still have issues not expecting her to stab me in the back one day.