Meeting a guy while I have a bf

A couple months ago I started going to a boxing class to get in shape(at the gym I just felt like I was on sale at the meat market). There's super great vibes there, one of the coaches is a professional female boxer and all the people are super nice, helpful and genuine.

There's this one coach who's my age and only sometimes fills in. I always used to see him in the club's promo videos of the amateur fights, and on the walls with the pictures of all their fighters.

He always used to smile at me but never came over unless it was to help me improve or get a bit extra out of me when he could tell I wasn't trying as hard as I usually do.

Just recently we got talking after the class was over and, long story short, we kept talking until they threw us out because of lock up. I was so surprised at how clever and funny he was that when he asked to get drinks, I just said yes without even thinking.

My friends said I should definitely go but when I got back I could tell my bf was really suspicious and paranoid about me coming back late(I didn't tell him about the date).

I'm super conflicted, my boyfriend has always been so sweet but surely he's being a bit unreasonable assuming I'm cheating just cause I came back late from boxing class?

What do you guys think?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1514866354611.jpg (814x960, 122K)

I hope this is bait.

The fact that you didn’t tell him is a problem. The fact that you referred to it as a “date” is a problem.

You, girl, are a problem.

>literally about to cheat
>he's being a bit unreasonable assuming I'm cheating
lol

I feel a sharp, Jow Forums like rage filling me. But I'll play nice.

How you describe the coach
>clever and funny

How you describe your bf
>sweet and unreasonable

Break up, do it now.

Attached: 1509690176543.jpg (960x737, 40K)

you're a whore but at least you are honest with yourself

you shouldnt cheat, you'll probably find another guy or have another chance to see your boxing coach

you should consider how much you really want to be with your boyfriend however

you have shitty friends if they are encouraging you to cheat

Holy fuck, I didn't even notice... I typed the OP in a hurry.

You're right I'll text the coach now lol this was fucking stupid

>I just said yes without even thinking.
>(I didn't tell him about the date)
> he's being a bit unreasonable assuming
If you have a tiny bit of self respect you tell both, your boyfriend and the guy that you are in a relationship. Sounds like a classic case of "i want to ride another dick, mine's so boring, i even forgot that i had one at home"

>Leave Jow Forums since I believe it is too toxic about women
>First thing I see on Jow Forums is this

Man I hope this is bait

Welp, now my BF says he doesn't ever want me to go there again. Yay.

Attached: congratulations-you-played-yourself.png (500x397, 96K)

>Oh no my bf doesn't like me going someplace where men hit on me and I subsequently let them take me out on dates

Threads like this are uplifting to me because they remind me that being single isn't the worst possibility, it's directly in the middle of being in a great relationship and a shitty one

Attached: 1422488574435.gif (320x240, 2.78M)

I hope you idiots realize this is fucking bait and do the necessary sage and hide.

Attached: IMG_3057.jpg (225x224, 18K)

Dubs don't lie.
Yes, sage and hide, but at least this thread carries a positive message

My friends always hated my BF and have always said I can do better, but I stuck by him cause I thought there was a really special person in him.

This user's right, I can't do this anymore. Relationships suck.

I wish I had a laughing reaction pic on my phone.

just get your bf to come with you to classes

>Relationships suck
No you dunce,you suck.
You're a bad person

Yeah, probably.

Who cares though.

Yo, here's a comment from another lady.

How would YOU feel if your boyfriend came home late from boxing class and then you later found out he went on a date with another girl? Probably like he cheated, right? Because that's exactly what you just did to your boyfriend. What the hell, roastie. Chicks like you are giving all chicks a bad name and making guys like the ones we see here on Jow Forums fucking paranoid and thinking they're better off thinking of women as cum dumpsters instead of people.

What you did is wrong. Dump your "sweet boyfriend" before you have the chance to destroy him.

This 100%

Jesus Christ. You went on a date with another dude and tried to act like him being upset was "unreasonable"

I wish everyone was able to think as objectively as you do. Honest to god.

I never even went on a date with him, I asked here if I should go on the one he invited me to.

Are you an idiot? You have a boyfriend and you're asking whether it's ok to go on a DATE with another guy. This isn't a "friendly" date, it's a date because he wants to fuck you.

A) Go on the date, you'll be cheating on your BF
B) Tell the guy you're in a relationship and you can't go, then tell your BF and be prepared to be dumped
C) Block the guy and hide it from your BF

You are a very bad person. Heartless and zero empathy or insight. I hope the boxer guy either finds out what you did or uses you as a cocksleeve.

You bag of biological waste.

Either this is bait or you're a horrible person.

Attached: 1516087548796.gif (342x239, 981K)

>should I go on a date with another man?
Would you be cool with your boyfriend going on dates with chicks who sparked his interest? If yes then do it. If no then don't

The fact that you even have to ask if its okay means that you shouldnt be in a relationship.

This is you:
"This guy cut me off in traffic, should I murder him?..."
"...I never actually murdered him, I was just wondering if I should or not"

But then again this is probably b8 so, whatever.

You already cheated as far as im concerned. At least have the decency as a human to break up with your bf BEFORE you begin dating and pursuing this new guy.

Ps, you are the reason we dont trust women.

Jesus, none of you read the thread and then you call me an idiot.

I literally texted him that I had a bf and that I couldn't go. I said it inlike the 3rd response.

Just give up already. You already showed your true ugly self. Suck it up.

You've tried to defend the fact that you actually thought about going on a date with someone you hung out with an entire day while having a bf while calling your bf "unreasonable" despite the fact that his "paranoia" is clearly right. Fuck off.

Attached: C38MzKbXAAEfkZ8.jpg (680x499, 47K)

You obviously didn't read
The very fact that you made this thread is concerning.

No, they called you an idiot because you're a horrible person and need to know it before moving on and hopefully bettering yourself

FUCK

THIS

If I'm horrible then fine, I see guys on here all the time that stereotype women, that

>didn't tell my boyfriend about the date
Whoa.
Whoa whoa whoa.
Whoa whoa. Why the fuck are you still dating him then? Leave him be if you're so hung up on this other guy, yeah? Spare the guy, it's not like he's beating you (is he?)...

Or is this bait? Is it really bait if you're baiting Jow Forums? Are we being held accountable for our desire to help people see what they're doing wrong? Is that what's at work here, people are just trying to make us look dumb for being genuine?
Christ, I am too old for this internet. It's just liars and cheats everywhere because nobody wants to admit they're human anymore.

You went out late, hung out alone with another guy and let him sucker you into drinks alone, which your friends then yes-manned, and you still haven't mentioned any of this to your boyfriend? Am I getting that right?
And you can't figure out why that might, say, vex some of the male posters on the site?

Am I collecting that 100%? Picking up what you're putting down?

Just because there are shitty men on adv doesnt make it okay for you to br a shitty women.

But okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just a naive girl who was misled by her friends. The fact that you came to your senses in this thread (however slightly) gives me hope.

However, your friends are shitty people and you should stop talking to them for your own and your bf's sake. The fact that you still hang out with friends that actively try to convince you to cheat on your bf makes me question your character.

>My friends said I should definitely go
Snakes in the grass

Attached: enough.jpg (500x600, 63K)

They've always hated him cause I had an eating disorder a bit ago and he didn't really know how to deal with it.

Oh, how terrible of him...Get new friends.

To be honest I was the only one that ever liked him.

Lol my mum despises him.

Hey OP
Fuck you
Kys

Did you ever mention to him that you have a boyfriend?
Do you bitch and moan about your boyfriend to your friends? that may be why they want you to meet another guy, either that or they want to see you crash and burn.
You know what you are doing is wrong, because you haven't told your boyfriend, even if you cancel, you won't tell him, he is right to be suspicious.
He isn't unreasonable knowing something is off, you probably gave a poor excuse for being so late, when something feels off anyone will notice.

People like you. Are the reason. Why I despise women

Please tell me this is bait

No they don't like him cause when I had some issues he wasn't really helpful and would threaten to dump me but I know it was tough love and that he actually really helped me loads.

So why didn't you tell your friends that? Matter of fact why are these shitty people still your friends.

It's over, people. OP's at the point where she's rationalizing breaking up with her boyfriend. At least she eventually came forward and told both her bf and the new guy about one another, that's better than a lot of people would do.

Frankly, OP, you can do what you want, but just make sure you aren't simply breaking up because of a "grass is greener" scenario and that you ACTUALLY want to break up.

I'm not gonna break up with him, I just get upset sometimes and this thread was a bit much.

>I've had afew drinks with another guy
>waaaahhh my bf thinks I'm cheating

The fuck is wrong with you?

This is bait, but on the off chance it's not. You are a fucking slag, I hope the coach tells your boyfriend out of spite and he kicks your ass to the curb whore.

No they don't. You are just a piece of shit.

They are horrible to people they don't know on the internet. You are horrible to s man who trusts you.

It seems like you're totally unaffected by what everyone's saying about you, i.e. that you're a bad person, brushing it off as "who cares" etc. I would say you might be a psychopath or at the very least have borderline personality disorder if you truly believe this and do not care at all about your own moral fibre. If that is the case, seek professional help and evaluate your being.
Morality and ethics are what make us human. All a person has is their virtues, the rest will come and go.

Jesus christ your poor fucking boyfriend
Please break up with the guy he deserves so much better

This is why I cannot trust attractive women

You are talking about a date, that's the problem
If you have a boyfriend you can have other friends obv, but why you didn't tell him?

That's means that you want to hide something

All I did was cancel a date I initially agreed to and get upset at being called horrible.

I think if I went and saw him on a friendly level my BF still wouldn't be okay with it.

But whatever I'm just gonna stop responding to this thread because no one reads anything I post apart from what helps make them angry.

You are poison. The wall will come soon for you.

Here’s the real advice. You messed up. You can go to your bf and fess up and accept the fact he won’t trust you going to that place. Or you can just ignore his feelings about it and wait for the inevitable breakup. You seem like just because you ended up not going through with it makes you clear if any consequences. If I set up a date with another girl that my gf didn’t know about I’d hope she’d break up with me because that would be sketchy af

We are giving you advice you idiot. Either break up with your boyfriend now since you seem to be the unfaithful type and will hurt him later, or stop talking to the coach and dont ever become friends with dudes that arent gay. Men and women can not be friends. So many of us have tried and it ended in unrequited love. Unless he is a genuine faggot, then its cool.

There is your fucking advice.

Am I the only one who sees this whole thing as a one-off mistake? Like you could just apologize and whatever and move on, learn and stuff, but all of you are pretending like OP killed someone (actually you'd probably be less upset at that depending the circumstance).
That kind of shows the mindset of the posters here and who the real assholes are, don't you think?

Hmmm I wonder why my bf never wants me to go back there,

Couldn't possibly be because I fessed up and told him, could it? No, he's probably just a psychic mindreading superman.

I’m so glad my girlfriend isn’t a dumb ass basic bitch like you.

Your boyfriend deserves better

Y'all niggaz be toastin in a troll bread

I’m aware. So either you accept the fact he doenst want you to go there (which means don’t go there anymore and don’t bring it up anymore). Or you can be disrespectful a second time over the same issue and go there then wat h as your relationship falls apart. No one is going to agree that you’re in the right simply because you’re wrong

Considering my ex was the same way I have a feeling it might not be bait. There’s a reason my ex hasn’t had a successful relationship in the years we’ve been apart. Doubt she ever will unless the dudes a total cuck

HEI GUIZ, I POSTED A THEARD LIKE THIZ AGAIN!1!11!!111 AM IZ CHEATIN OR CLOSE?!111~!

Fuck off. This is obvious bait.

I guess you shoud talk to him and tell him about the date, you can't hide forever from him, lies could hurt you both

You sound like a whore. You called it a date and didn’t tell your boyfriend about it. It’s clearly nothing innocent in your mind slut.

>one-off mistake
It was a series of bad decisions that began the first time she talked to the coach. Begone femanon.

>1 in 4 women are homeless

>Talks about sages
>Posts an image which overrides sages
>Sages don't even work anymore since Moot sold the site.

GTFO you fucking newfag.

OP just break up with him. You're going to do it anyway after you cheat might as well not be a cheater.

>I'm super conflicted, my boyfriend has always been so sweet but surely he's being a bit unreasonable

Classic. Throw the ball at him won't you. He is the unreasonable one, meanwhile you are asking if you should go on a date on a vietnamese stone throwing forum. Fuck you, literal trash

Why not have both?

Women are usually attracted to things you can only glean through conversation barring a handful of exceptions. Those exceptions alone, like handsomeness, talent, and so on, are rarely ever enough alone to convince a girl onto a date without conversation to determine other more important attractive traits. Not to mention, because of how often boxing clubs offer paternal guidance to lost young men, the fact she was probably lulled into a false sense of security by the family atmosphere. The same sense of security that, when lacking, had apparently pushed her away from going to the gym.

OP was probably just overawed when this no doubt handsome and talented guy turned out to be a whole host of other attractive things as well as interested in her.

She asked her friends, who said "cheat," and doubted them enough to ask Jow Forums instead, likely seeking more sober advice on whether it was okay to see him.

Upon realising she was just acting like her bf didn't exist, she immediately cancelled on the coach and told her bf.

Unless you mean bad decisions like trying to stay in shape for a bf who evidently cares a lot about how good she looks. Or maybe you mean staying with a guy who threatened to break up with her for having one of the most lethal mental illnesses to women in modern times(like a girl threatening to dump a depressed guy for not being bubbly enough anymore).

Now that I think of it, OP's boyfriend sounds like a scumbag fuck. She should definitely dump the insecure fucklord.

this is literally a doujin
the fact that niggers here are replying seriously is fucking outstanding
anyone who gave a genuine reply to OP should be banned for feeding the troll, it's fucking hilarious that in 2018 there are still people falling for this kind of shit

This makes me feel really good, because a girl I was dating for over 2 years and living with just did almost the exact same thing. It's great to see unfiltered responses to someone acting like a complete piece of trash. And women wonder why men think they're whores.

Hey girl, I think you should probably break up. I'm in a kind of similar situation where I found myself really into a coworker of mine (and I am almost sure he is into me, too.) I can't date the coworker for obvious reasons, but the experience really highlighted everything that I find unsatisfying in my current relationship. And honestly, I want to break up so if something happens I'm not a cheater and hurting somebody I care about.

What's up with all these girls wanting to cheat on their bfs with co workers.

Attached: Cxtr6yDWQAA6pRC.jpg (656x576, 43K)

lol whores gonna whore. "I can't date the coworker" but I bet you'll still fuck him, whether or not you cheat. I wonder why you're unsatisfied? Maybe because some dude that wants to fuck you has been grooming you? Women fucking suck

Literally just happened to me last week. What's with these dudes at work being human trash that go after other guys girlfriends? We already know women are retarded

He has no way of knowing what is or isn't working for me because I don't talk about my personal life at work. Of course I would fuck him, though.

It's happened to me as well. I don't blame the guy thought because my ex never even told him she was dating someone. Fucking hell can't even trust people when they go to work anymore.

What's up with you women looking outside of your committed relationships for a new fancy shiny distraction? Is there something intrinsically wrong with how modern women view serious relationships? Weh weh weh it's hard I don't like it I'm jumping ship

Attached: 1359412323170.gif (420x594, 442K)

I started dating my bf because I thought he was cute and we're both writers. But sexual attraction, a hobby, and a few other things in common isn't enough. After over eight months it's becoming increasingly obvious we aren't compatible, even without the outside heat.

>sexual attraction
>at least one hobby in common
>at least a few other things in common

Well shit, looks like you just described the perfect mate for like 98% of guys. Fuck you for being a hypergamous whore. You're also probably like 19-25 so fuck you even more.

Why is my age relevant? Do you really think I'm obligated to sit in a relationship I'm not satisfied with just so I'm not a "bad person"? It's unfair to him - he wants to see me way more than I see him. He deserves to be with somebody who's equally into it.

lol why is your age NOT relevant? Maybe because you're like 23 and the ticking of your biological clock isn't deafening yet? I think you're obligated to put all your positive energies and efforts into the relationship you've already committed to. As I said, sounds like you match up more than most people.

And don't pull that "it's unfair to him, he deserves someone that doesn't etc etc etc" because everyone that isn't a cuck or a whore knows you're just trying to spin it in a way that justifies you eventually fucking this guy from work.

You sound exactly like my ex. Just make sure you don't come running back after a year after you realize that the grass is not greener. That's what hurt the most.

What'd you do when she came back? I'm just now entering the year of solitude.

I wanna say that I just told her to fuck off and went about my day but in reality I cried like a bitch for a month and just ghosted her.

>Knows women want the best man
>Instead of being the best man he can be, decides to complain about women wanting the best man

Kinda pathetic lad.

Hey man, I really feel you, I'm 26 and waited my whole life to date because I was waiting to find the perfect man who checked off the boxes of my "person whose babies I will have after we marry" list and constantly got yelled at growing up that if I had sex with more than one man in my entire life then I'd be a whore.

Then I had sex and it was no big deal. My feelings are likely stemming from regret/quarter life crisis, but I feel like it's not too late to pursue what makes me happy rather than what I think I "should" or "ought" to do. I don't want to be like my mom and live my whole life for my husband/kids then wake up one day and realize I wasted 30+ years of my life waiting for it to "work out" or "change."

> "Knows women wants the best man"
Except this ain't true. The guy my ex cheated on me with was a total loser and she ended up dumping him after a few months and came running back.

Holy shit. You're a terrible person that's just projecting themselves onto OP and fantasizing about being a victim. You suck at life and shouldn't reproduce.

At the time she thought he was better than you. You're not wrong about hypergamy, you're simply wrong that women go about it in a way you or I would.

No doubt you somehow showed yourself to be insecure, or something similar that lead her to believe this guy was a better bet.

This, holy shit this.

Let women live their lives you bitter fucking animals.

Wow, great argument.

Not an argument. Just calling it how I see it.

Nah. If anything she was the one who was always insecure. Either way I got a great gf now and she's single. She lost out.